November 26, 2014 | 1163 users online

Lipstick - MAC - To The Future!

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2013 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Manuella92

O my gosh! I lovelovelove this product! The colour is great, i think this can be a nude for light to medium/dark skin. It is a very beautiful, subtle, peachy/pink, with a satin/matte finish, when it dries it gets a little sticky but you will get used to it, it isn't a problem for me. I love lipsticks, but not a lot of lipstick colors are very flattering, but this color is AMAZING! It is my everyday lipstick. I love MAC lipsticks, but in comparison the pro longwear ones, stay much longer on your lips, and the product also doesn't run out fast!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally found my MAC shy girl replacement! I love shy girl, but I've had 2 tubes and both broke almost instantly so I've melted them down into a pot and applied with a brush which means I cannot reapply during the day. I really dislike using a lip brush. I found this at CCO and got it on a whim. I really love it. It's a peachy nude lipstick with enough pink to not be too orange. This is my go-to daily color and I'm a fair red head with brown eyes for reference. Its a more matte formula so it lasts longer and can survive being in my purse. The tube is sleek and slim, which I love. I use this on it's own or with a gloss, some of my favorites is NARS sweet dreams or MAC nymphette.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 1:35:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love and have become obsessed with MAC's Pro Longwear Lipcremes. Awesome formulation that is long lasting, don't feather, little transfer, and don't dry out my lips. To The Future! is an opaque, creamy, peachy nude with a slight pink undertone, and matte finish. This is very flattering shade for my fair complexion (MAC NC15 or Matchmaster shade 1) and this doesn't make me look like a corpse or a woman lacking lips. If you are of fair complexion I would totally recommend giving this shade a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite nude lipsticks, it has some pink to it but compared to Hue, it is a little more on the orangy side, yet very wearable. It is also very creamy and moisturizing.