December 21, 2014 | 1682 users online

Shampoo - Aussie - Miracously Smooth

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 11:07:00 AM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I thought this was the same Sydney smooth, but noticed it was now very different...
This new version left my hair oiler than ever.. and I have really dry hair. It didn't help the frizz like the Sydney smooth did. I don't know why Aussie changed their lines of hair care :/

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by CollegeKid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is like any regular shampoo. It doesn't smooth my hair but at least it actually lathers and washes. This is a lot io bang for your budget. My hair is still dry and tangled after using this. My hair definitely doesn't have volume from this. Maybe others will have more luck with this.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by teainthepark

It's an okay shampoo. Cheap, lasts forever as you really only need a little, and cleans fine. The scent is fine, pleasant and not offensive. It doesn't really smooth or defrizz my hair though, it just seems more like a regular shampoo. I also didn't like that it removes all the shine from my hair!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by rachhasaurrr

This is the second worst shampoo I've ever used. My scalp becomes extremely itchy and oily and my hair gets oily very quickly after using this. It's terrible and disgusting. The smell isn't that good either. It's not worth it at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

So I can't believe I just tossed out a $32 bottle a shampoo and replaced it with a $5 one. After searching for hours for a real good hydrating shampoo that tames frizz, I ended up buying Aussie Miracously Smooth Shampoo at Target (29 oz) for $5. I also purchased the 29 oz conditioner as well and love that too. I have never in my life experienced what a HG shampoo is like. I know this sounds silly but I can almost cry because I have never felt such happiness with a hair product. If I rate a hair product a 5, it means a lot. We always want what we don't have. I would love to have baby fine thin hair. I know you are thinking I'm crazy but dealing with really coarse thick dry color treated hair that is also very frizzy is difficult. Any bit of moisture or humidity and it looks like I got electrocuted. I'm very self conscious of my hair. This is the ONLY shampoo along with the conditioner that has made my hair like silk. About 97% of the frizz is tamed. I still need some serum on the shorter layers that frame my face. I can't stop touching my hair. If you have coarse hair, you know that it can feel like a brillo pad. But, it feels so so smooth! My ends aren't so heavy and dry either. In fact they haven't looked this good since grade school! Over the years, I've found really great conditioners but never have I found a shampoo this good. If you struggle with frizzy coarse hair, please try this out!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2013 8:14:00 AM More reviews by cupcakegrl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had purchased Aussie's Miraculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner. I bought this because it was a good price ($2) and I loved the smell it was like a jasmine smell. It left my hair really soft and a lot more manageable. Although, there's one thing I dislike about this product is that the scent does not last long, since I shower at night usually my shampoo and conditioner scent would fade away in the morning. I would recommend it to people that shower in the mornings then people that shower during the night.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by tami25

I always repurchase this shampoo! it smells really good, it's super cheap and it's the only thing that really gets my hair super clean and frizz free without drying out my ends! I've tried more expensive brands but they just cause build up and the results are not nearly as great. I pair this with herbal essences honey I'm strong conditioner and my hair is set and smelling pretty, try it out! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 12:51:00 PM More reviews by insanity89

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I only bought this because it was on sale at the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It makes my hair look and feel. It also made my sisters hair smooth and shiny when she tried it at my place

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2012 7:21:00 PM More reviews by 1993

WOW! I am suprised that for whatever reason this shampoo, did NOT work for me. I really haven't had a problem with Aussie shampoo's previously, such as the Moist and Cleanse and Mend, but I bought this hoping it would smooth my dry frizzy hair. It didn't! instead, my hair, which is VERY thick, actually felt thicker and was extremely hard to comb through. I even used Aussie 3 minute Miracle which was also a let down, neither did anything to smooth and detangle my hair. I went out oday and purchased Dove Intense Repair, and I am going to give that a try and see how it does. As I mentioned, I have VERY thick straight hair, and it currently is so dry and just blah. Hope the Dove will work!