Aussie Miracously Smooth

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Price is good and the large bottle last quite a while which is a great deal.
This was used by both my daughter and I and we both have hair past waist length. So lasting a month just over a month is great!
Miraculous? I say not.
It is a decent everyday conditioner but not nothing to be overjoyed for.
It detangles ok.
Scent is ok. I prefer this over the Moist line or the new 7 in 1 which smells very similar to the Moist line. Still not thrilled with this scent either though. Reminds me of a smoothie.
Smoothing power was just ok. It did not help much with any frizz which is what I wanted it to smooth!
It does, however, work well on my daughters hair. She has very long hair past her bum and this a pretty good job on her hair. We have used better in the detangling category but this is working fairly good for her.
I like that it does not weigh hair down and it also seems to leave a bit of body to the hair. It also leaves a soft shine to hair, again not the best but it is nice.

Update: both of us experienced more hair loss using this brand and have since stopped.

Omg i have had dry hair and frizzy hair this is amazing. Aussie never disappoints me I've used the three minute miracle amazing too, my first time using it and my friends noticed my hair looked soft! They even went to touch it. Definitely recommend and will continue to use it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I thought this was the same Sydney smooth, but noticed it was now very different...
This new version left my hair oiler than ever.. and I have really dry hair. It didn't help the frizz like the Sydney smooth did. I don't know why Aussie changed their lines of hair care :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is like any regular shampoo. It doesn't smooth my hair but at least it actually lathers and washes. This is a lot io bang for your budget. My hair is still dry and tangled after using this. My hair definitely doesn't have volume from this. Maybe others will have more luck with this.

It's an okay shampoo. Cheap, lasts forever as you really only need a little, and cleans fine. The scent is fine, pleasant and not offensive. It doesn't really smooth or defrizz my hair though, it just seems more like a regular shampoo. I also didn't like that it removes all the shine from my hair!

This is the second worst shampoo I've ever used. My scalp becomes extremely itchy and oily and my hair gets oily very quickly after using this. It's terrible and disgusting. The smell isn't that good either. It's not worth it at all.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

So I can't believe I just tossed out a $32 bottle a shampoo and replaced it with a $5 one. After searching for hours for a real good hydrating shampoo that tames frizz, I ended up buying Aussie Miracously Smooth Shampoo at Target (29 oz) for $5. I also purchased the 29 oz conditioner as well and love that too. I have never in my life experienced what a HG shampoo is like. I know this sounds silly but I can almost cry because I have never felt such happiness with a hair product. If I rate a hair product a 5, it means a lot. We always want what we don't have. I would love to have baby fine thin hair. I know you are thinking I'm crazy but dealing with really coarse thick dry color treated hair that is also very frizzy is difficult. Any bit of moisture or humidity and it looks like I got electrocuted. I'm very self conscious of my hair. This is the ONLY shampoo along with the conditioner that has made my hair like silk. About 97% of the frizz is tamed. I still need some serum on the shorter layers that frame my face. I can't stop touching my hair. If you have coarse hair, you know that it can feel like a brillo pad. But, it feels so so smooth! My ends aren't so heavy and dry either. In fact they haven't looked this good since grade school! Over the years, I've found really great conditioners but never have I found a shampoo this good. If you struggle with frizzy coarse hair, please try this out!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I had purchased Aussie's Miraculously Smooth shampoo and conditioner. I bought this because it was a good price ($2) and I loved the smell it was like a jasmine smell. It left my hair really soft and a lot more manageable. Although, there's one thing I dislike about this product is that the scent does not last long, since I shower at night usually my shampoo and conditioner scent would fade away in the morning. I would recommend it to people that shower in the mornings then people that shower during the night.

I always repurchase this shampoo! it smells really good, it's super cheap and it's the only thing that really gets my hair super clean and frizz free without drying out my ends! I've tried more expensive brands but they just cause build up and the results are not nearly as great. I pair this with herbal essences honey I'm strong conditioner and my hair is set and smelling pretty, try it out! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I only bought this because it was on sale at the drugstore. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It makes my hair look and feel. It also made my sisters hair smooth and shiny when she tried it at my place

Top Rated Aussie Products