April 20, 2014 | 956 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Eye on Dazzling Color palette

rated 2 of 5 on 11/21/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by PrincessGizmo

When I saw this in stores I was really excited to get it home and try all of the colors, because in the pan they look amazing. But sadly they turned out really really not true to pan color. A lot of the colors for me were hard to even get some color payoff on and with others the color was completely different looking on my skin than in the pan, like the green in the pan turns grey on my skin. I was really disappointed in this product over all. The only reason I gave this a 2 was that there are a couple of shadows that turned out really great and work really well, just the overall palette was a let down, because it looks so beautiful just sitting there, I wish it would have turned out better for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by misanders

This palette is amazing!! The colors are pigmented and last all day (no primer). Sonia Kashuk eyeshadows are the best drugstore ones that I have used.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2012 3:48:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I love this palette! First heard about this from Emilynoel83 and looked for swatches online.. I only found one by makeup monster (not affiliated) that was very very helpful! There are some guides on shadow looks and she did the three provided in the palette and they look gorgeous on her! I mostly bought this for the jewel tones but I'm in love with all of the colors! The middle row has a bunch of glitters that I adore (not for everyday) and they sort of have a wet look to them - very shiny. The purple, green, burgundy and copper are the ones that were the standout shades that just look absolutely gorgeous. I was considering the UD smoked palette at first but found this cheaper option and it does have good pigmentation and the shadows are good quality! They are not AS buttery and smooth but still are very smooth and work great. This palette costs $20 and I got it at Target. One thing to mention is that they are very VERY easily blended.. This helps me because I think blending is everything, so I put on a color and blend the edges and find that the color on the lid has faded a bit. Easy to solve by just packing on the colors in the middle again (where I want it). I think this makes it easier for beginners, rather than having a harder to blend shadow because although the pigmentation may be great on the lid, unblended lines are a no no. Overall, I'm SO glad I bought this palette!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 6:34:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this because I wanted to add more darker, jewel tones to my eyeshadow rotation for fall. I saw pics of this on xmakeupmonsterx's blog (not affiliated, just mentioning her because she has really good pics of it). I was headed to Target anyway so I picked this up.
This palette has 12 shades, 4 of which are glitter. I do not like glitter. lol. But the non-glitter shades are pretty nice. They do sheer out quite a bit while blending if you don't use a primer.
I do like this & have reached for it many times but I hate that 4 shades are automatically unusable for me so that is why I wouldn't repurchase. Overall, I would say that it's worth checking out