Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk With Rose Petals

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I don't generally have a sensitive skin, but reacted badly to this product. It irritated my skin and gave a painful burning sensation - not immediately, but after using for some weeks. I didn't find it to be a very effective cleanser either - cleansing milks aren't my faves anyway, but this was one of the poorest I've tried. I loved the rosey smell though and ended up using this as a general body wash. I suppose it can work for someone, but I wouldn't recommend and will definitely not repurchase.

on 3/29/2015 4:26:00 PM

I'm in my mid-40's and I use Retin-A two to three nights a week. My regular cleanser of almost 20 years, philosphy purity, has been leaving my skin dry and tight so my dermatologist suggested using a cream or bar cleanser. I tried several creams and milks that leafy an unpleasant waxy coating on my face even after rinsing with water and the bars left my skin feeling rough. I've been a fan of Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse for a few years and decided to give this a chance because it was on sale and I'm so glad I did. It feels great on my skin and rinses clean though the directions say you can just tissue it off. My skin feels very smooth after use and I no longer get dry, irritated spots around my nose and mouth. I love the pump bottle and I plan to switch all of my skin care products to Nuxe. I agree with other reviewers that it isn't great at removing eyeliner and mascara, even the non-waterproof variety, but the micellar cleansing water does a great job then I follow with this. It's also part of the Rose Petal line (pink bottles) which I believe is geared toward more "mature" skin but I think it would be great for sensitive skin of any age..

on 3/29/2015 7:45:00 AM

I bought this product, because there was some bergain deal at the store for Nuxe products. Did not cost that cheap, anyway, but I was in a mood of having it and trying it out. Moreover, with this lotion I purchased Nuxe Micellar Foam Cleanser, and on my way home I simply could not find a clue what made me to pay this fortune of money for the products I have not tried out before?!

At the same evening I tried out my purchase, and I was absolutely amazed about it! I usually use cleansing milk in evenings to remove my make-up, then whipe off with napkin, then apply second layer and massage my face for a while. After doing this procedure with Nuxe lotion my skin was so clean and fresh, that it even turned pinky onto my cheeks. I have run out of the bottle and already re-purchased (for full price, of course :)), without feeling guilty of paying so much. It is really worth the money!

The things which I would like to change in this product would be packaging and scent. I am not a huge fan of rose scents, however in this product it is not that harsh, though. But from the packaging I am not a huge fan of pumps, since when the product runs out, quite decent amount of residues stays in the bottle and pump tube.

on 4/28/2014 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I usually love cleansing milks and very much enjoy Nuxe skin care- however this product didn't do anything for me. It says for gentle removal of eye, face and lip makeup but it does a horrible job removing eye makeup and i do not wear any long wearing/waterproof products. I bought this to be a gentle, and hopefully moisturizing makeup remover and was very disappointed. I use to on a clean face which is nice and gentle cleanses the skin. it has a pleasant scent and does not irritate my skin at all.

on 9/21/2012 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This comforting cleansing milk is for removing any makeup on your face,eyes and lips. it smells like pink roses! it`s verry soft for the skin! it does remove gently any makeup. I really love that new rose petals face line by nuxe. Love it!