November 23, 2014 | 1943 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense #45

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by RedLipsBlackHair

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is SUCH a gorgeous raspberry red. It stands out! It has a touch of pink to it which makes it so bright and so glamorous. It was love at first swatch. The formula is very lovely, it's very opaque. Has a satin-finish that you will love if you're looking for something that's not matte. I prefer matte so I blot when I apply this. I find Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks have some of the longest-wearing formulas. When I wear this, I know I don't have to check to see if it faded, I can trust it to last and last. I also *adore* the fragrance it has.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I am reviewing #45, a beautiful cool toned red with a good amount of pink in it. This is MY FAVORITE red lipstick. Gorgeous and bright without overwhelming. Moisturizing and soft in application. I feel like it has too much slip, so one lippie off for that. I wish it was more matte, or at least satin finish, instead of feeling like heavily pigmented lip balm. But this literally is the BEST RED I have found. Uploaded some pics of me in this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the other reviewer, I too finally found something worth cashing in my some of my points with this lipstick. Love the red on my NC25 (NC30 in summer). Just right bright red that leans blue than orange. I might be buying a fullsize when I finish this sample. No annoying scent. The square tube looks shiny and classy to me -- different from the usual round tubes in stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, Love, Love this reddish/strawberrish lip color ...... I received a deluxe sample by cashing in 100 of my Sephora points and loved the color so much that I purchased a full size ......... this is a great color for those who are pale (I'm a NW10) ...... most reds look horrible on me and I look like I have Bozo the Clown lips, but because this color is not a true red, it is perfect to work with my skintone ....... the color is long-lasting and plumps my lips like no other (I swear they look double the fullness.) Excellent Quality as usual from Make Up For Ever.