Milani Runway Lashes Instant Volume Mascara

4.2

Not tested on animals

on 3/28/2015 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara was almost a five star product until about 6pm when I got home and there were flakes under my eyes. at first I thought it was a kink until the second day when the exact same issue was present, so it went in the junk drawer. Prior to that it was sexy and voluminous, with great length. Unfortunately the flakes are the deal breaker.

on 12/22/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I had to review this because I've purchased it twice now. I don't usually review things, but this mascara is such a great go-to for everyday. It's one of those mascaras where if you're in a hurry, you can slap it on and it builds volume FAST. It's also easy to layer it later on for more thickness/volume. The one thing I don't love is how it makes the lashes droop a little bit, but maybe that's just me and my sad, mediocre lashes. Anyhow, it gets the job done when it comes to volume and a slight curl. For less than $6, I highly recommend!

on 10/27/2014 4:31:00 PM

Update to my review below. Two of my friends bought this mascara because I raved about it, and BOTH of them had severe allergic reactions to it - redness, burning and puffy eyes. And today my eyes are actually red and burning a little. I really hate it because I loved it so much but I'm not going to walk around with red eyes. Back to the drawing board, looking for one that won't irritate!

My new favorite mascara. I have tried HE mascaras and LE ones and this is my favorite LE one hands down (actually favorite one of all). I hate those HUGE brushes they have come out with - big brushes isn't necessarily better, or not for me at least. I have a really hard time reaching my lower lashes and coating my lashes period with a big brush. This mascara has the perfect brush (it grabs my lashes) and it coats my lashes perfectly. For a little over $5 you can't beat it! I highly recommend!

on 10/9/2014 8:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It's perfect lengthening mascara. It can get a little clumpy sometimes, but not always. Affordable like a lot of Milani product and so worth it. It separated and lengthened so nicely to give a feathered look to the eyes. I wish it was a deeper black but other than that I recommend it.

This is decently thickening (and lengthening) and the black one is incredibly dark black. Very rich and intense. It's pretty good at not budging (maybe the tiniest bit of flaking, not always, though). I walked about 7 miles in the heat and it still looked nice after I was done. That surprised me! Great go to mascara for a good price!

on 5/25/2014 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Surprisingly awesome. You can't beat the price and it works so well. Great separation and lengthening effect. No smudging or flaking, no eye irritation. Lasts all day and comes off easily.

on 4/15/2014 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Love so many Milani products, but this isn't one of them.

Makes for straight, stubby lashes. Doesn't hold curl; practically kills curl. Doesn't add length and makes lashes stick together in clumps. No crumbles but makes for short, spiky lashes. Thickness or volume isn't really enhanced by this at all. Wet formula that becomes sort of crunchy when dry.

The brush has super short bristles, but I don't really know what that does, good or bad. The only positive of this is the deep black pigmentation.

on 3/1/2014 11:08:00 PM

Instantly straightened my just curled lashes! Absolutely horrible. Runny formula.

Won't be purchasing again.

on 2/14/2014 3:52:00 PM

I really love this mascara i wish it had a waterproof option. Also the packaging is a little cheap as the color and words rub off but the mascara itself is great adds great length and volume for me it doesnt hold s curl as great as i would like but i always buy another one when i run out.

on 11/23/2013 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I never write a review unless I love something and I love this mascara! It's a must try!

Top Rated Milani Products