October 1, 2014 | 1006 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Mineral Eyeshadow - Enchanting

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by dawny0826

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

I actually have this product in the color, "Smoldering" It's a beautiful, shimmery gray - I'd say in between a gray and a gun metal. It has shimmer but goes onto your skin as more of a metallic color, with some sparkle.

I didn't purchase this product. It was sent to me in a mystery bag that I purchased for $20.00. The product retails at approximately $3.00. You get a generous amount of product in a well-made package - the lid screws on quite tight and isn't loose, like the packaging of some mineral shadows. I like that alot. I can "toss" this into my bag and I don't have to worry about spillage.

I'm becoming more and more impressed with E.L.F. products. This isn't something that I would have purchased on my own, as I have so many mineral pigments and shadows as is. But, I was pleasantly surprised by the value, considering the cost.

I would like to see greater color options. This is why I hadn't purchased the product on my own - I didn't see any colors that I didn't already have. For price, I think this is a great deal and is certainly worth trying if you're new to mineral shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 12:52:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I'm kicking myself for not finding this sooner. I've used this everyday since I got it in the mail a few weeks ago. It's the perfect base contour/crease color for my lids. It is so smooth and pigmented. Blends out to look like a natural shadow of your eye. It's a bit on the warmer side, but not much warmer than my favorite crease/blending color - MAC Wedge.