July 30, 2014 | 1183 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Build Your Own Palette-Rock

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by ToriBiohazard

Okay, Urban Decay are pretty much the queens of releasing palettes. They have so many, it's nearly impossibly to keep up with/remember them all. It doesn't help that their shades are GORGEOUS and some of them are just so unique. Ever just bought a 12 pan palette for like 3 colors? Been there. Those three colors make it worth it, but I always feel bad about the colors that aren't-so-me that get neglected.
Well, Urban Decay has listened to their customers, and satisfied our need for customization! This 6 pan palette (plus one free eyeshadow) makes it possible to great THE best UD palette (In your opinion). You also get an eyeshadow brush that fits perfectly in the center of your palette.
Whats even better, is you don't have to mess around with heat, sharp things, and the fear of possibly ruining your favorite shadows. UD knows depotting is a pain, so they've made all their NEW eyeshadow cases easier than ever to depot. You literally just push on the back of it, and your shadow pops out of the plastic case. You get your shadow, inside the pan with a plastic housing (which makes it even more sturdy), and the label is still on the back of your eyeshadow. These pans pop right into your empty UD palette.
Even better? The pans can be easily removed from your palette, and put right back into their original plastic casing. So if you change your mind on a color, or just want to take the one, instead of the whole palette, you're free to do whatever it is you need to do.
Seriously I can't believe I wanted so long to pick this up! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 10:52:00 AM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is part of UD's Holiday 2012. I loved their 6 pan palette so i thought i would try this. I love this shadow color, and I love the palette! This palette will hold 4 UD shadow pans. They pop in and out very easily. This is a metal palette, very pretty on the outside, with pictures of colorful gems. Small enough to carry if you want. The shadow color itself is lovely. It's a pretty taupe color with microglitter. I have had no major fallout issues like UD often has. The shadow itself is not shiny or metallic, and the microglitter looks really beautiful over the taupe, even on my 40 year old eyes. ;) This is the perfect color to wear alone or can be worn with other shades. The shadow itself is very soft, blendable, and well pigmented. IMO this is a much prettier color than was in the 6 pan palette. This would make a great gift, or keep it for yourself. ;) I love it, I'm a big fan of UD.