July 28, 2014 | 2032 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the perfect summer shade for me. I love the slight glossy texture and the shade is soft enough to brighten my face but also neutral enough to wear with smokey eye looks. I love the formula and smell of these. It is one of the only lipsticks I own that I can wear on it's own without adding another shade or gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

From the moment I saw a swatch of this lipstick I knew it would become my next obsession. The color is gorgeous and stays on my lips for about 4 hours and does not feel drying at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love lip shades from MAC... This color is my favorite....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

Bright soft coral pink. Creamy formula. Last a few hours, so will need to be reapplied. A good lipstick I like And wear often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by juliamour

I am so torn on this lipstick. I absolutely LOVE the color and what it does for my complexion. It totally brightens up my face! The downfall is this: if my lips aren't SUPER SUPER smooth and exfoliated, this lipstick shows every tiny little dry bit of skin or flaw on my lips. This means for me that I can't just throw it on quickly as I'm leaving the house, I need time to prepare my lips by exfoliating the hell out of them until they are smooth enough to put it on. Even when my lips are exfoliated though... you can still see little dry bits on my lips that would otherwise be invisible. I don't have this problem with any other lipstick. If it weren't for that, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE this and would wear it every day.

***EDIT: I started using a homemade lip scrub my sister made me from coconut oil and brown sugar, and all I need to do is rub that mixture around on my lips for about 30 seconds, wipe it off, and then this lipstick looks PERFECT. Added the 5th lippy because I just can't live without this lipstick :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is beautiful. It's the perfect coral shade. It's complexion brightening and very springy. It's moisturizing as most mac lipsticks are. I kept seeing You tubers using it and felt inclined to get it because I'm obsessed with coral lipsticks and Vegas volt and just all those type of colors. There is just one tiny downfall for me though.....my Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya is the exact same color. It's so close that it makes the $19 not worth it. I'd buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Luv this color! It is a pretty coral peachy shade that glides on smoothly. I love the cream sheen lip sticks and this is one of my favorite colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by X0laurenc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you're blonde, you NEED this lipstick in your life. I'm sure it would look great with any hair color, but I feel that blonde hair just makes it pop! I have fair skin (nw15) and it isn't too bright or anything. I can't wait for summer. This will be my everyday lip color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a little biased because my favourite lipsticks are all MAC's, but this was a departure from the norm for me in colour and formula...
I typically prefer the matte texture and generally gravitate towards classic reds, however I've been searching for a nice coral shade for ages and decided to give Coral Bliss a try. I'm extremely pale with a neutral undertone, so I usually have trouble wearing light colours, as they either wash me out, are a colour that ends up making me look like I'm ill, or are a pink shade reminiscent of Barbie accessories (not a good look with my skin).
Coral Bliss however, is a beautiful gentle coral shade that to my eye is more pink than orange. I don't know how this colour would play on darker skin tones, I imagine you might need a light liner underneath to make the colour stand out, but if you're very pale and neutral, give this shade a try! The cremesheen formula is absolutely wonderful - it's not shiny or metallic, feels very hydrating, and looks as if you've put a thin veil of gloss over your lipstick. I found staying power was not quite as long lasting as the matte shades, but not off by much! I always line and fill my lips with as close a shade to my lipstick as I can find, and that extends the life much more for me.
Packaging is MAC's typical sleek lipstick tube, reasonably priced, and it has a gentle sweet smell almost like vanilla.
So happy with this shade and I'm pleasantly surprised by the formula - definitely going to give more cremesheens a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the color, very beautiful light coral/peachy color. However, it is kind of too light for me, as my lips are pigmented it's hard to see the color. Loved the creamy texture.