September 30, 2014 | 1211 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm not a fan of this color. This is the first creamsheen I bought, and I was super excited because I love the look of the color. It just does not look good on me. It settles into the lines of my lips, and it looks like the majority of the color just settles around my lips instead of on them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by junomacguff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this color!! I'm NC15 with green eyes/blonde hair. I wear this with a little Love Nectar glass on top and it's perfect. My lips don't feel dry after wearing these like so many other lipsticks/glosses and I love the vanilla scent. It pairs nicely with Stay By Me Pro Longwear Blush. I wear Artistic License with Blooming Mad or All That Glitters with Woodwinked though lots of other shadows look good with the Coral Bliss/Love Nectar/Stay By Me trio.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2014 1:31:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is the perfect summer shade for me. I love the slight glossy texture and the shade is soft enough to brighten my face but also neutral enough to wear with smokey eye looks. I love the formula and smell of these. It is one of the only lipsticks I own that I can wear on it's own without adding another shade or gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 10:08:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

From the moment I saw a swatch of this lipstick I knew it would become my next obsession. The color is gorgeous and stays on my lips for about 4 hours and does not feel drying at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 7:43:00 AM More reviews by lovelytyagi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I love lip shades from MAC... This color is my favorite....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2014 6:49:00 AM More reviews by Kateaf12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

Bright soft coral pink. Creamy formula. Last a few hours, so will need to be reapplied. A good lipstick I like And wear often.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by juliamour

I am so torn on this lipstick. I absolutely LOVE the color and what it does for my complexion. It totally brightens up my face! The downfall is this: if my lips aren't SUPER SUPER smooth and exfoliated, this lipstick shows every tiny little dry bit of skin or flaw on my lips. This means for me that I can't just throw it on quickly as I'm leaving the house, I need time to prepare my lips by exfoliating the hell out of them until they are smooth enough to put it on. Even when my lips are exfoliated though... you can still see little dry bits on my lips that would otherwise be invisible. I don't have this problem with any other lipstick. If it weren't for that, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE this and would wear it every day.

***EDIT: I started using a homemade lip scrub my sister made me from coconut oil and brown sugar, and all I need to do is rub that mixture around on my lips for about 30 seconds, wipe it off, and then this lipstick looks PERFECT. Added the 5th lippy because I just can't live without this lipstick :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is beautiful. It's the perfect coral shade. It's complexion brightening and very springy. It's moisturizing as most mac lipsticks are. I kept seeing You tubers using it and felt inclined to get it because I'm obsessed with coral lipsticks and Vegas volt and just all those type of colors. There is just one tiny downfall for me though.....my Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya is the exact same color. It's so close that it makes the $19 not worth it. I'd buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Luv this color! It is a pretty coral peachy shade that glides on smoothly. I love the cream sheen lip sticks and this is one of my favorite colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by X0laurenc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you're blonde, you NEED this lipstick in your life. I'm sure it would look great with any hair color, but I feel that blonde hair just makes it pop! I have fair skin (nw15) and it isn't too bright or anything. I can't wait for summer. This will be my everyday lip color!