April 20, 2014 | 930 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 9:57:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is beautiful. It's the perfect coral shade. It's complexion brightening and very springy. It's moisturizing as most mac lipsticks are. I kept seeing You tubers using it and felt inclined to get it because I'm obsessed with coral lipsticks and Vegas volt and just all those type of colors. There is just one tiny downfall for me though.....my Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya is the exact same color. It's so close that it makes the $19 not worth it. I'd buy it again though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Luv this color! It is a pretty coral peachy shade that glides on smoothly. I love the cream sheen lip sticks and this is one of my favorite colors!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 3:14:00 PM More reviews by X0laurenc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you're blonde, you NEED this lipstick in your life. I'm sure it would look great with any hair color, but I feel that blonde hair just makes it pop! I have fair skin (nw15) and it isn't too bright or anything. I can't wait for summer. This will be my everyday lip color!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm a little biased because my favourite lipsticks are all MAC's, but this was a departure from the norm for me in colour and formula...
I typically prefer the matte texture and generally gravitate towards classic reds, however I've been searching for a nice coral shade for ages and decided to give Coral Bliss a try. I'm extremely pale with a neutral undertone, so I usually have trouble wearing light colours, as they either wash me out, are a colour that ends up making me look like I'm ill, or are a pink shade reminiscent of Barbie accessories (not a good look with my skin).
Coral Bliss however, is a beautiful gentle coral shade that to my eye is more pink than orange. I don't know how this colour would play on darker skin tones, I imagine you might need a light liner underneath to make the colour stand out, but if you're very pale and neutral, give this shade a try! The cremesheen formula is absolutely wonderful - it's not shiny or metallic, feels very hydrating, and looks as if you've put a thin veil of gloss over your lipstick. I found staying power was not quite as long lasting as the matte shades, but not off by much! I always line and fill my lips with as close a shade to my lipstick as I can find, and that extends the life much more for me.
Packaging is MAC's typical sleek lipstick tube, reasonably priced, and it has a gentle sweet smell almost like vanilla.
So happy with this shade and I'm pleasantly surprised by the formula - definitely going to give more cremesheens a try!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the color, very beautiful light coral/peachy color. However, it is kind of too light for me, as my lips are pigmented it's hard to see the color. Loved the creamy texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, because its the only coral lipstick I can wear. I don't look good in coral because of how fair my skin is. It can make my teeth appear yellow, even though I whiten my teeth. That's just how it is. Coral Bliss is my exception, it has a lot of pink in it, so it doesn't have that effect. It's a Cremesheen plus Pearl formula, so it's semi-creamy and has a nice sheen to it. It's not my favorite formula, but its not bad either. It's semi-opaque, with some shimmer in it, but honestly I don't see very much shimmer, just a sheen. I consider it a coral nude, because it's not very bright, and I can still pair it with a smokey eye. It's a staple in my makeup collection because I don't have anything else like it, and probably never will.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by emmiemc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Eh, I'm pretty on the fence about this lipstick. I'll admit to a bias up front, I really like bold colors, and I bought this on one of my "I need something to not scare the parents" days.

The color is a very pretty, sheer orange on me. I'm NW20 with very pigmented lips (they match MAC "Brave" pretty well), so it's a little less punch than I would otherwise want. That said, it's a really great "natural coral" for me, so I do get a lot of wear out of it.

The consistency is GREAT. It actually feels hydrating, which is a nice change of pace for most lipsticks. It does require a fair amount of upkeep though -- I have to reapply every 3 hours or so.

Overall, I like it, but it's just not one that I think of as a standout.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2013 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

I ABSOLUTLEY love this color! My normal go-to's for an evening out are Mac's PL!NK, PURE ZEN and RUBY WOO if I'm feeling crazy. PL!NK is my normal everyday lipstick.
Like Pure Zen, this color is Creme Sheen, and sort of dries my lips... it more or less causes my lips to flake in a moist way... hard to explain... like, sometimes I get a white film. But if I re-apply, it's fine.
When I recieved this color, I was THRILLED... the perfect coral color. When I was a kid, I used to sneak into my grandmothers make-up and put on her coral lipstck... which, upon reflection, was a horrible bright orange (of course back then I thought it was super cool, cuz it was lipstick). Nowadays, corals are made far less dramatic. This particluar one is almost a muted bright pink.... I do need lip liner for this one, though, which most lipsticks I don't. When I put this on, it brightens my fair-olive skin and certainly is just so pretty.
But... when my mom put this on (who has the same skin tone as me, but is blonde) she looked a little silly. So, it's not for everyone, but if you play with it, it can probably be just right. I am the kind of girl that just likes to put it on and go.... this one requires a bit of work, but is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by attractive

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So creamy and mouisturizing texture and gorgeous colour..Favourite everyday lipstick.LOVE it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by keepinggoodgraces

This has been my go-to lipstick all summer - it's amazing. It's easy to apply, and the rich colour lasts quite well. It's like the love child of lipstick and lipgloss, really. 'Coral Bliss' is a beautiful colour, because it is vibrant and fun, while still being sexy and subtle. And as it has a bit of an iciness to it, you could definitely style it to work in winter.