MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

4.5

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a luscious coral pink with a glossy sheen that glides on because of the cremesheen formulation. I love to wear it underneath MAC's Pure Zen Lipstick for a perfect soft pink/peach shimmer that pairs great with a smokey eye look.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Light coral with a frosty sheen. It's creamy and applies smoothly. Vanilla scented and lasts for about 4 hours on me. Such a pretty shade!

A gorgeous coral that is perfect for summer. In the tube it looks a lot brighter but applies to be a more wearable shade. Doesn't drag or dry out the lips due to it being a cremesheen formula- applies like a dream! So good for all makeup looks as it's not too full on a shade. Wears well for about four hours and fades mostly evenly.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is a great coral, I love the finish and the color in general. It's a prettier, less orange version of Vegas Volt. I wouldn't rebuy this, not because I don't like it, but coral isn't something that I wear a lot. Still, I will enjoy this for as long as I own it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Lovely lipstick, transfers on really well. It's a fabulous colour and has quite a lot of pigmentation so it really does show up on the lip.
I teamed it with a MAC lip liner as well to try and make it really bold. I think it definitely needs a gloss over the top too, as it is a cremesheen, but it's not that creamy.
I used one of the new Rimmel London 'Oh My Gloss' lip glosses in the shade 'Go Gloss or Go Home'. They went really well together, and the gloss didn't remove the lipstick at all.
May purchase a MAC one in the future, however.

One of my favourite go-to colours! I prefer cremesheens since it glides on smoothly. The colour is perfect for summer. Definitely one of my HG and I will keep repurchasing!

This is an amazing lipstick formula and shade that looks crazy in the tube (bright orange) but really sheers out when you put it on, since it's a cremesheen. It's a soft orangey peach shade that really flatters yellow-toned skin (especialy for you warm-skinned ladies who have trouble finding pinks that flatter them). It's a very warm shade that can be worn casually and looks like a great spring/summer shade.

I like alot of the cremesheen & pearl lipsticks so I guess it's a great formula. I love a sheer lipstick because it's not too drying and doesn't look as obvious and BAM in your face!

For other warm-toned shades, try: ravishing, peach blossom, sunny seoul.

this was actually my first mac lipstick. it applies nice and buttery and smells great! it's a beautiful pink with some yellow undertones with a glossy finish and is neither opaque nor sheer. it's in between. it has no shimmer or anything in it but it's a beautiful color. i actually think the COLOR could render as a great dupe for Tom Ford's lipstick in Spanish Pink (without the specks of shimmer and such). the only thing is that the staying power is not great at all, though i feel like it's due in part to the fact that it's glossy and buttery.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not a fan of this color. This is the first creamsheen I bought, and I was super excited because I love the look of the color. It just does not look good on me. It settles into the lines of my lips, and it looks like the majority of the color just settles around my lips instead of on them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this color!! I'm NC15 with green eyes/blonde hair. I wear this with a little Love Nectar glass on top and it's perfect. My lips don't feel dry after wearing these like so many other lipsticks/glosses and I love the vanilla scent. It pairs nicely with Stay By Me Pro Longwear Blush. I wear Artistic License with Blooming Mad or All That Glitters with Woodwinked though lots of other shadows look good with the Coral Bliss/Love Nectar/Stay By Me trio.

Recommended for Medium Skin