MAC Cremesheen + Pearl - Coral Bliss

4.5

on 2/25/2015 10:18:00 PM

One of my favourite go-to colours! I prefer cremesheens since it glides on smoothly. The colour is perfect for summer. Definitely one of my HG and I will keep repurchasing!

on 1/29/2015 11:27:00 AM

This is an amazing lipstick formula and shade that looks crazy in the tube (bright orange) but really sheers out when you put it on, since it's a cremesheen. It's a soft orangey peach shade that really flatters yellow-toned skin (especialy for you warm-skinned ladies who have trouble finding pinks that flatter them). It's a very warm shade that can be worn casually and looks like a great spring/summer shade.

I like alot of the cremesheen & pearl lipsticks so I guess it's a great formula. I love a sheer lipstick because it's not too drying and doesn't look as obvious and BAM in your face!

For other warm-toned shades, try: ravishing, peach blossom, sunny seoul.

on 11/19/2014 9:27:00 PM

this was actually my first mac lipstick. it applies nice and buttery and smells great! it's a beautiful pink with some yellow undertones with a glossy finish and is neither opaque nor sheer. it's in between. it has no shimmer or anything in it but it's a beautiful color. i actually think the COLOR could render as a great dupe for Tom Ford's lipstick in Spanish Pink (without the specks of shimmer and such). the only thing is that the staying power is not great at all, though i feel like it's due in part to the fact that it's glossy and buttery.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm not a fan of this color. This is the first creamsheen I bought, and I was super excited because I love the look of the color. It just does not look good on me. It settles into the lines of my lips, and it looks like the majority of the color just settles around my lips instead of on them.

on 8/10/2014 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely love this color!! I'm NC15 with green eyes/blonde hair. I wear this with a little Love Nectar glass on top and it's perfect. My lips don't feel dry after wearing these like so many other lipsticks/glosses and I love the vanilla scent. It pairs nicely with Stay By Me Pro Longwear Blush. I wear Artistic License with Blooming Mad or All That Glitters with Woodwinked though lots of other shadows look good with the Coral Bliss/Love Nectar/Stay By Me trio.

on 7/16/2014 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the perfect summer shade for me. I love the slight glossy texture and the shade is soft enough to brighten my face but also neutral enough to wear with smokey eye looks. I love the formula and smell of these. It is one of the only lipsticks I own that I can wear on it's own without adding another shade or gloss.

on 6/29/2014 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

From the moment I saw a swatch of this lipstick I knew it would become my next obsession. The color is gorgeous and stays on my lips for about 4 hours and does not feel drying at all.

on 6/2/2014 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I love lip shades from MAC... This color is my favorite....

on 6/2/2014 6:49:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bright soft coral pink. Creamy formula. Last a few hours, so will need to be reapplied. A good lipstick I like And wear often.

on 5/9/2014 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I am so torn on this lipstick. I absolutely LOVE the color and what it does for my complexion. It totally brightens up my face! The downfall is this: if my lips aren't SUPER SUPER smooth and exfoliated, this lipstick shows every tiny little dry bit of skin or flaw on my lips. This means for me that I can't just throw it on quickly as I'm leaving the house, I need time to prepare my lips by exfoliating the hell out of them until they are smooth enough to put it on. Even when my lips are exfoliated though... you can still see little dry bits on my lips that would otherwise be invisible. I don't have this problem with any other lipstick. If it weren't for that, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE this and would wear it every day.

***EDIT: I started using a homemade lip scrub my sister made me from coconut oil and brown sugar, and all I need to do is rub that mixture around on my lips for about 30 seconds, wipe it off, and then this lipstick looks PERFECT. Added the 5th lippy because I just can't live without this lipstick :)

Popular Lipsticks