Organix Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Body Lotion

4.7

Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfocuccinate, Socium C14-16 Olefine Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycerin, Clycol Distearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Saccarum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Polyquaternium-11, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk, Hydrolyzed Collagen (Collagen Peptides), Paullinia Cupana (Cuarana) Extract, PCA, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Ceramide 3, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Extract, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexlglycerin, Parfum.

on 2/23/2015 5:27:00 PM

This is my favorite lotion of all time! I have the WORST dry skin ever in the winter. Even using this stuff once -- really just one time -- makes a difference. If I use it every day, my hands stay super soft! Also it smells amazing; the smell reminds me of fancy salon shampoo, haha. Love it!

on 1/2/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Organix argan oil lotion contains:sugar cane,willow bark,rice milk,bamboo extract and of course argan oil! It leaves your skin super smooth and silky! It penetrates the skin rapidly! The smell is a mix between bamboo and rice milk! Awsome lotion!Awsome smell! Love it!

on 11/8/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite lotions. I love the organix line, unfortunately the shampoo/conditioner that goes with this didn't work for me but the lotion left my skin super soft and smelling great. I can't get enough of the smell. I have very sensitive dry skin and I only use it when my skin is in good condition. I will continue to repurchase this product.

I use this hair care range and love it. I was at CVS and found this lotion and had to buy it! This is the best body lotion I've ever used. It soaks in really quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft for days. It also smells great. I went back to buy another bottle but couldn't find it - took 4 different stores before I found it again! I would definitely recommend this!

on 2/26/2014 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this Body Lotion as a gift, a brand that I will not buy myself because of the fake image and chemical ingredients, I experience this body lotion as a nice smelling body lotion that doesn't leave an oily layer on the skin and works in very quick. I can use it when my skin is already in a good condition, but if my skin is sensitive and irritated this doesn't do a very good job, it is not moisturizing enough and the parfume will irritate my skin. And last but not least, for the people that don't know yet, Organix is far from Organic.

on 2/8/2014 10:54:00 PM

This is the best lotion that I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this stuff leaves it moisturized up until my next shower. The scent is gorgeous and lingers on my skin all day. I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff. I highly recommend for anyone with dry skin. :)

on 1/8/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my FAVORITE body lotions of all. It's so rich and moisturizing without being greasy or gross. Sinks right into your skin and the smell, omg, it's so nice. The moisture lasts for an entire day for me and the scent lasts as long.

This lotion is as good as high end lotions. The entire line from Organix is awesome and this is the favorite of mine. Great for dry skin and normal as well.

on 9/10/2013 9:51:00 PM

Love love love this lotion. I pretty much bounce back and forth with my lotions but this one got me on the first smell. The scent is amazing. Almost perfume but not overpowering. I've worn this to work in the am and can still get a slight whiff several hours later. It's very moisturizing with the oils but never oily or greasy. Def will repurchase again and again!

on 8/25/2013 9:33:00 PM

I absolutely love this lotion! I've used it for about a month now and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I use it everyday after showering and my skin is so much softer. Its not greasy, and has a great smell. For the price, you really cant beat it!!

on 7/29/2013 11:22:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

honestly i just bought this because i ran out of lotion and needed a quick cheap fix. i loved the cute packaging and the smell. i used it after the shower that night and WOW! my husband and i both couldn't stop touching my legs. they were smooth and silky, but not greasy. it absorbed extremely well. i have very dry skin and have only ever used body butter, but this stuff kicks my body butter's bum. i noticed an ever so slight shimmer, but it wasn't ridiculous. its almost invisible, but it makes you look like you are glowing. i hope this stuff sticks around and will definitely repurchase.