October 24, 2014 | 945 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Organix - Moroccan Argan Oil Creamy Oil Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:11:00 AM More reviews by balletbeauty7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this hair care range and love it. I was at CVS and found this lotion and had to buy it! This is the best body lotion I've ever used. It soaks in really quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft for days. It also smells great. I went back to buy another bottle but couldn't find it - took 4 different stores before I found it again! I would definitely recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I received this Body Lotion as a gift, a brand that I will not buy myself because of the fake image and chemical ingredients, I experience this body lotion as a nice smelling body lotion that doesn't leave an oily layer on the skin and works in very quick. I can use it when my skin is already in a good condition, but if my skin is sensitive and irritated this doesn't do a very good job, it is not moisturizing enough and the parfume will irritate my skin. And last but not least, for the people that don't know yet, Organix is far from Organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by pinksexyhair

This is the best lotion that I have ever used. I have really dry skin and this stuff leaves it moisturized up until my next shower. The scent is gorgeous and lingers on my skin all day. I could go on and on about how much I love this stuff. I highly recommend for anyone with dry skin. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

One of my FAVORITE body lotions of all. It's so rich and moisturizing without being greasy or gross. Sinks right into your skin and the smell, omg, it's so nice. The moisture lasts for an entire day for me and the scent lasts as long.

This lotion is as good as high end lotions. The entire line from Organix is awesome and this is the favorite of mine. Great for dry skin and normal as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by bonbon1281

Love love love this lotion. I pretty much bounce back and forth with my lotions but this one got me on the first smell. The scent is amazing. Almost perfume but not overpowering. I've worn this to work in the am and can still get a slight whiff several hours later. It's very moisturizing with the oils but never oily or greasy. Def will repurchase again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by cathym630

I absolutely love this lotion! I've used it for about a month now and have noticed a HUGE difference in my skin. I use it everyday after showering and my skin is so much softer. Its not greasy, and has a great smell. For the price, you really cant beat it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 11:22:00 AM More reviews by itsholly20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

honestly i just bought this because i ran out of lotion and needed a quick cheap fix. i loved the cute packaging and the smell. i used it after the shower that night and WOW! my husband and i both couldn't stop touching my legs. they were smooth and silky, but not greasy. it absorbed extremely well. i have very dry skin and have only ever used body butter, but this stuff kicks my body butter's bum. i noticed an ever so slight shimmer, but it wasn't ridiculous. its almost invisible, but it makes you look like you are glowing. i hope this stuff sticks around and will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

This body lotion is one of my favourites. Despite my bad experiences with the shampoo and conditioner in this line, I absolutely love this product. It smells divine - An out-of-the-ordinary beachy smells that lingers on your pajama or clothes, depending when you put it on. The texture is rich and creamy, and my skin absorbs it very quickly, leaving it exceptionally smooth. It's a bit more expensive than the body lotions that I usually buy, therefore I use it only a few times a week, when I feel like treating myself. It is hydrating and smells amazing. I couldn't ask for more. I will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by kristamb

I love, love, love this stuff! I originally bought the Organix Morrocan Argan Oil Sea Salt Spray for my hair, and I thought....hmmm....I really like this scent! Well, how happy was I when I came across this lotion at Walmart one day! This stuff smells really great (and is very moisturizing too). It is not a smell you can put your finger on, but it does smell delicious! It reminds me of summer and beach (always happy tiimes!!). I only gave 4 lippies for the packaging because I REALLY prefer a pump style bottle for lotions, and this isn't an option with this product. I would still re-purchase, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 11:56:00 AM More reviews by emarti54

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

AH! Finally a product i can really get behind. Ladies your search is over. Look no more. This is the Holy Grail of all lotions. I have searched and searched and searched through what seemed like countless years for a lotion that once applied, did not leave a sticky residue on my skin. This is it. Let me start by saying the price CANNOT be beat. I bought it at my resident BJs Wholesaler and it cost me 3.49 for an 16 ounce bottle. U heard right ladies. The smell is divine, it stays on the skin for quite a while and it makes your skin feel and look like silk, without it being glittery. Its very lightly moustirizing, which for the Sub Tropical climate i live on is the best thing, maybe if i lived somewhere colder and less humid this would not do much, nonetheless at least its the ideal summertime lotion regardless of your location. Once applied the scent lingers, a somewhat perfumie youthful scent, although i find it very delicate and sensual. Never have i applied a lotion that absorbs as quickly, once applied it sinks it within seconds and leaves in its place a silky texture to the skin, not one ounce of that lotiony residue which has been my arch nemesis and the reason Im always in the search for the next better and newer thing. If i had to describe how my skin feels, it would be somewhat powdery, but without any graininess whatsoever, just soft and smooth, and after a minute it does not feel like you have lotion on, this is not a product that just sits on top of the skin at all. I cannot wait to try the body wash and the other products in this line. A strange thing happens when you realize a products cost is not in direct correlation with its effectiveness. I have tried extremely expensive lotions which have done nothing for me. My advice is to give this amazing product a try ladies, for the cost, you really dont have much to loose.