Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme - 2012

4.1

on 6/8/2015 12:27:00 PM

This is so beautiful.. FIrst, I must say my favourite perfumes are woody and patchouli based usually, musky, etc.. (lol) I also enjoy a woody, oritental floral... This one... is just so beautiful! After it's been on for a while, it has a very warm, sort of sweet, sort of vanilla smell.. I don't know how to explain it I just love the aftermath of it! Everyone tells me how awesome this smells.. It's feminine but bold, in a sweet way.... Hope this helps :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a very sweet and very feminine scent. It's a warm candy scent with marshmallow raspberry Jasmine and vanilla. It reminds me of warm days in the summer and the color pink. It's not a scent I'd call sexy, it's more girly girl to me.

on 3/6/2015 5:32:00 PM

I bought this blindly without smelling it. The marshmallow note in the scent description sold it for me! I picked this up online from a discount retailer for only $40 for a 3.4oz bottle, so I thought it was a good buy. Upon first spritz, it smelled exactly like Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance. I thought I would l let it dry down so the fragrance could develop, but the longer it sat on my skin, the more I hated it. There is no marshmallow note detectable at all. It's very amberish, with sharp vanilla/fruit sweetness...Not a nice combination! It smells a lot like Cosmic Radiance, and I never reach for my bottle of Cosmic Radiance. Such a bummer for me, but if you like Cosmic Radiance, you'll like Pour Femme.

on 12/18/2014 11:30:00 AM

Nice but not the one for me. The vanilla notes are too strong for my preference. I read once that vanilla is a strong attractant for men because it's homey. I'd rather bake than smell like a bakery, I guess.

I am in love with this fragrance. I'm not typically one to swoon for sweeter scents, but they got this one right. It's sweet, but not nauseating. It smells almost edible.
I've been wearing it for about 8 hours on my one wrist, and I can still smell it. It's not offensive, or something that enters the room before you do. Very soft, feminine, and gourmand. Definitely my new favorite.

on 10/29/2014 6:19:00 PM

Snow cone. Not sure if it's cherry, or blue, or maybe a mix of both, but this smells like a snow cone.

on 9/13/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My review is for the 2012 (made in the UK) reformulation because YES, there is a HUGE difference from the original "Pour Femme" of 1992! The 1992 version is what you want if you like the original Chanel No5 and Paloma Picasso edps. The 2012 "Pour Femme" is soft and fruity- it's overpriced for what it is because it only lasts a couple hours and the scent is unoriginal. Marshmellow+Vanilla+Raspberry? You could get the same scent from Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck', or even cheaper the 'Secret Wonderland' by Bath&BodyWorks. WAIT! I think 'Wonderstruck' is even stronger than 'Pour Femme' LOL so maybe you'd get a perfect dupe if you bought a knock-off version of 'Wonderstuck' so it's a little watered down :-)

on 5/12/2014 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an amazing fragrance, that definitely has a rich feel to it. It's not too bold or too strong, so just about perfect I'd say for a sexy but feminine fragrance. It's not too sweet either, and I am not a fan of overly sweet fragrances as they smell juvenille to me. This is a fragrance that makes you feel more graceful and elegant, but alluring with some fire as well. Upper class with some fire. This is what this perfume is to me.

on 4/19/2014 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

The first time I got to spray this on myself, the first thing that I said was "Damn, I feel rich"

The scent of this is just absolutely amazing. It lasts forever on your skin! I went on a date and with just 4 sprays of it on me and it lasted the entire day up until the following day- actually, that following day even after I've already taken a bath, I could still smell it on me. It's that amazing

on 2/15/2014 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is sweet in a really pleasant way, not too much. My testimonial is this - I have been with a guy a couple times, we kiss but it's not really the main event, you know? I actually had been and planned to wear Narcisso Rodrigues for Her around him. Then one evening he comes over unexpectedly and this is what I was wearing all day. He kissed me. And kissed me, and kissed me. Coincidence? Maybe, but you can bet this is all I'm going to wear around him, from now on.

Popular Fragrances