September 2, 2014 | 1549 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme - 2012

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing fragrance, that definitely has a rich feel to it. It's not too bold or too strong, so just about perfect I'd say for a sexy but feminine fragrance. It's not too sweet either, and I am not a fan of overly sweet fragrances as they smell juvenille to me. This is a fragrance that makes you feel more graceful and elegant, but alluring with some fire as well. Upper class with some fire. This is what this perfume is to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mccalisterr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I got to spray this on myself, the first thing that I said was "Damn, I feel rich"

The scent of this is just absolutely amazing. It lasts forever on your skin! I went on a date and with just 4 sprays of it on me and it lasted the entire day up until the following day- actually, that following day even after I've already taken a bath, I could still smell it on me. It's that amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is sweet in a really pleasant way, not too much. My testimonial is this - I have been with a guy a couple times, we kiss but it's not really the main event, you know? I actually had been and planned to wear Narcisso Rodrigues for Her around him. Then one evening he comes over unexpectedly and this is what I was wearing all day. He kissed me. And kissed me, and kissed me. Coincidence? Maybe, but you can bet this is all I'm going to wear around him, from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this fragrance, but shock its D & G. I tend to love their fragrances. I smell mostly marshmallows and vanilla with a hint of fruit, and a tiny bit jasmine and sandalwood. It's a very wearable fragrance and doesn't overpower. It lasts an average amount of time, which I am not that pleased with considering its D & G.

It's very feminine and sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kukundrela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

totaly sexy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

This is my new winter fragrance. I love it. It is warm, sexy and sweet but not overpowering. It's not something a well experienced nose would reach for. I picture a woman in her late 20s wearing this. Someone that still enjoys her fun but also has her eye on future goals. On me, it starts off warm and fades into a the floral and fruit notes. The staying power is about 5 hours on me. It's pleasant borders on common but it won't offend anyone.
Notes:
Top notes: Neroli, Raspberry
Heart notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base notes: Marshmallow Accord, Heliotrope, Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I feel a bit compelled to write this review since I don't actually own a bottle of this perfume but my sister does and I have been toying with myself whether to buy my own bottle! Basically, I love the scent but it is quite faint and you need a lot of it to be able to smell it (and for the price, I don't think I can justify it!)

There is no beating about the bush here, this perfume is lovely! It has notes of vanilla, chocolate and other warm sweet stuff that I can't put my finger on! It compliments anybody, especially for everyday use. The bottle is lovely and classy too!

My sister actually only discovered it due to an ad in Elle magazine, which is proof I suppose that those perfume samples do work! So she bought a bottle but she too complains that it isn't very bold and barely there sort of smell.

When I've worn it, I can barely smell it on myself! I think I would definitely buy it if it was more concentrated but because it is Parfum and not even Toilette, obviously they won't be releasing a stronger version. Sorry D&G, it is a lovely scent but just not strong enough to warrant £60!

(But, please see my other perfume reviews! Angel, Vera Wang, Pace Rabanne etc)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pour Femme is a sweet, sugary fragrance that would be perfect around holiday time. If I had to pin down the scent, I'd have to say it smells like Red Vines licorice, but in a good way. It doesn't smell like anything else on the market. It's not a people pleaser. Either you like it or you don't like it. I just happen to like it! I recommend if you don't want to smell like everyone else and you like sweet scents.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by phoebe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading previous reviews I was so looking forward to testing this. Heliotrope, rasberry, vanilla - some of my favorite notes! Described as powdery- I love powder! However, on my skin this is a scrubber. I was so looking forward to a soft and powdery fragrance but on me it was dry and dusty, with a plasticky artificial note. It reminds me of the sheer nylon/polyester drapes at my grandma's house that I would play in or hide behind- this has that same sun-bleached dusty sneeze-inducing polyester scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by littlemissdimples88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this at the perfume counter, along with a few others, and eventually bought D&G The One Desire.

This version of D&G Pour Femme is really not nice, in my personal opinion. I find it a little nauseating. My boyfriend was there and he sniffed the fragrance tester too, and immediately shook his head with a disapproving look.

I was surprised that i disliked it so much, as i'd seen some good reviews on this page. Maybe some people will like it, I certainly don't!