November 27, 2014 | 1555 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme - 2012

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2014 7:26:00 PM More reviews by ashleythecoffeeaddict

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in love with this fragrance. I'm not typically one to swoon for sweeter scents, but they got this one right. It's sweet, but not nauseating. It smells almost edible.
I've been wearing it for about 8 hours on my one wrist, and I can still smell it. It's not offensive, or something that enters the room before you do. Very soft, feminine, and gourmand. Definitely my new favorite.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by ejmua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Snow cone. Not sure if it's cherry, or blue, or maybe a mix of both, but this smells like a snow cone.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MOPIGGY

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My review is for the 2012 (made in the UK) reformulation because YES, there is a HUGE difference from the original "Pour Femme" of 1992! The 1992 version is what you want if you like the original Chanel No5 and Paloma Picasso edps. The 2012 "Pour Femme" is soft and fruity- it's overpriced for what it is because it only lasts a couple hours and the scent is unoriginal. Marshmellow+Vanilla+Raspberry? You could get the same scent from Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck', or even cheaper the 'Secret Wonderland' by Bath&BodyWorks. WAIT! I think 'Wonderstruck' is even stronger than 'Pour Femme' LOL so maybe you'd get a perfect dupe if you bought a knock-off version of 'Wonderstuck' so it's a little watered down :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing fragrance, that definitely has a rich feel to it. It's not too bold or too strong, so just about perfect I'd say for a sexy but feminine fragrance. It's not too sweet either, and I am not a fan of overly sweet fragrances as they smell juvenille to me. This is a fragrance that makes you feel more graceful and elegant, but alluring with some fire as well. Upper class with some fire. This is what this perfume is to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by mccalisterr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

The first time I got to spray this on myself, the first thing that I said was "Damn, I feel rich"

The scent of this is just absolutely amazing. It lasts forever on your skin! I went on a date and with just 4 sprays of it on me and it lasted the entire day up until the following day- actually, that following day even after I've already taken a bath, I could still smell it on me. It's that amazing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is sweet in a really pleasant way, not too much. My testimonial is this - I have been with a guy a couple times, we kiss but it's not really the main event, you know? I actually had been and planned to wear Narcisso Rodrigues for Her around him. Then one evening he comes over unexpectedly and this is what I was wearing all day. He kissed me. And kissed me, and kissed me. Coincidence? Maybe, but you can bet this is all I'm going to wear around him, from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this fragrance, but shock its D & G. I tend to love their fragrances. I smell mostly marshmallows and vanilla with a hint of fruit, and a tiny bit jasmine and sandalwood. It's a very wearable fragrance and doesn't overpower. It lasts an average amount of time, which I am not that pleased with considering its D & G.

It's very feminine and sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kukundrela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

totaly sexy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

This is my new winter fragrance. I love it. It is warm, sexy and sweet but not overpowering. It's not something a well experienced nose would reach for. I picture a woman in her late 20s wearing this. Someone that still enjoys her fun but also has her eye on future goals. On me, it starts off warm and fades into a the floral and fruit notes. The staying power is about 5 hours on me. It's pleasant borders on common but it won't offend anyone.
Notes:
Top notes: Neroli, Raspberry
Heart notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base notes: Marshmallow Accord, Heliotrope, Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I feel a bit compelled to write this review since I don't actually own a bottle of this perfume but my sister does and I have been toying with myself whether to buy my own bottle! Basically, I love the scent but it is quite faint and you need a lot of it to be able to smell it (and for the price, I don't think I can justify it!)

There is no beating about the bush here, this perfume is lovely! It has notes of vanilla, chocolate and other warm sweet stuff that I can't put my finger on! It compliments anybody, especially for everyday use. The bottle is lovely and classy too!

My sister actually only discovered it due to an ad in Elle magazine, which is proof I suppose that those perfume samples do work! So she bought a bottle but she too complains that it isn't very bold and barely there sort of smell.

When I've worn it, I can barely smell it on myself! I think I would definitely buy it if it was more concentrated but because it is Parfum and not even Toilette, obviously they won't be releasing a stronger version. Sorry D&G, it is a lovely scent but just not strong enough to warrant £60!

(But, please see my other perfume reviews! Angel, Vera Wang, Pace Rabanne etc)