April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Fragrances - Dolce & Gabbana - Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme - 2012

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by AngelaBetsey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is sweet in a really pleasant way, not too much. My testimonial is this - I have been with a guy a couple times, we kiss but it's not really the main event, you know? I actually had been and planned to wear Narcisso Rodrigues for Her around him. Then one evening he comes over unexpectedly and this is what I was wearing all day. He kissed me. And kissed me, and kissed me. Coincidence? Maybe, but you can bet this is all I'm going to wear around him, from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I love this fragrance, but shock its D & G. I tend to love their fragrances. I smell mostly marshmallows and vanilla with a hint of fruit, and a tiny bit jasmine and sandalwood. It's a very wearable fragrance and doesn't overpower. It lasts an average amount of time, which I am not that pleased with considering its D & G.

It's very feminine and sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kukundrela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

totaly sexy!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by countrybearjamboree

This is my new winter fragrance. I love it. It is warm, sexy and sweet but not overpowering. It's not something a well experienced nose would reach for. I picture a woman in her late 20s wearing this. Someone that still enjoys her fun but also has her eye on future goals. On me, it starts off warm and fades into a the floral and fruit notes. The staying power is about 5 hours on me. It's pleasant borders on common but it won't offend anyone.
Notes:
Top notes: Neroli, Raspberry
Heart notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base notes: Marshmallow Accord, Heliotrope, Vanilla

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I feel a bit compelled to write this review since I don't actually own a bottle of this perfume but my sister does and I have been toying with myself whether to buy my own bottle! Basically, I love the scent but it is quite faint and you need a lot of it to be able to smell it (and for the price, I don't think I can justify it!)

There is no beating about the bush here, this perfume is lovely! It has notes of vanilla, chocolate and other warm sweet stuff that I can't put my finger on! It compliments anybody, especially for everyday use. The bottle is lovely and classy too!

My sister actually only discovered it due to an ad in Elle magazine, which is proof I suppose that those perfume samples do work! So she bought a bottle but she too complains that it isn't very bold and barely there sort of smell.

When I've worn it, I can barely smell it on myself! I think I would definitely buy it if it was more concentrated but because it is Parfum and not even Toilette, obviously they won't be releasing a stronger version. Sorry D&G, it is a lovely scent but just not strong enough to warrant £60!

(But, please see my other perfume reviews! Angel, Vera Wang, Pace Rabanne etc)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Beauty4Ashes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pour Femme is a sweet, sugary fragrance that would be perfect around holiday time. If I had to pin down the scent, I'd have to say it smells like Red Vines licorice, but in a good way. It doesn't smell like anything else on the market. It's not a people pleaser. Either you like it or you don't like it. I just happen to like it! I recommend if you don't want to smell like everyone else and you like sweet scents.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by phoebe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After reading previous reviews I was so looking forward to testing this. Heliotrope, rasberry, vanilla - some of my favorite notes! Described as powdery- I love powder! However, on my skin this is a scrubber. I was so looking forward to a soft and powdery fragrance but on me it was dry and dusty, with a plasticky artificial note. It reminds me of the sheer nylon/polyester drapes at my grandma's house that I would play in or hide behind- this has that same sun-bleached dusty sneeze-inducing polyester scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 11:02:00 AM More reviews by littlemissdimples88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this at the perfume counter, along with a few others, and eventually bought D&G The One Desire.

This version of D&G Pour Femme is really not nice, in my personal opinion. I find it a little nauseating. My boyfriend was there and he sniffed the fragrance tester too, and immediately shook his head with a disapproving look.

I was surprised that i disliked it so much, as i'd seen some good reviews on this page. Maybe some people will like it, I certainly don't!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 8:45:00 AM More reviews by lovelyswan

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

On me this is a warm, sultry, vanilla, raspberry, marshmallow. Soft, gentle, a little powdery - really pretty. Best for coolish days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 9:34:00 PM More reviews by sillage

This is *nothing* like the original D&G Feminine red cap, which I hated (it made me literally nauseous). This is a completely different scent. A sales associate at Belk told me they removed it from their stock because it wasn't selling well -- because women were disappointed that it wasn't the return of the original. It definitely isn't, but to me, that's a good thing.

It's sweet, yes, but to my nose, there is also a definite tartness, a tang, that other reviewers don't mention. It's a light red-fruit & sweet cream -- with a sharp, crisp edge to it, almost like a light incense. It reminds me of rose wine or cranberry juice -- with cream & sugar. Tart red fruit with a bite -- plus woods -- plus creamy sweetness.

Now that it's October, I have pulled this out, and I'm noticing the sweetness & marshmallow topnotes that I didn't particularly notice in the hot humid summer weather when I bought it. Now I'm getting a "cranberry fluff" -- or a "pomegranates & cream" -- or a holly berries feeling. It's 1/2 tart & tangy red fruit and 1/2 sweet cream, to my nose.

After it dries down though, the sweet creaminess mostly goes away, and I'm left with a dry & tart, tangy (almost light incense-y) red-fruited drydown.

Quite a unique fragrance, which puts me in mind of tartan plaid, Fall, and a congealed cranberry salad or a cranberry relish you might serve at the holidays.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No