December 21, 2014 | 1810 users online

Hair Treatments - ENJOY - Instant Reconstructor

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by owwlala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This isnt really a reconstructor but it does make your hair feel healthier and stronger but doesnt really moisturize.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh, I wish I hadn't bought this. It leaves my hair rough, tangly and nasty feeling. Even if I pile on the leave-in conditioners or hair oils afterward, my hair still dries frizzy and poufy. All the other EnJoy products I've tried have been exceptional, so this was a bad surprise. I gave it 2 lippies instead of just one only because for someone with very healthy, naturally silky, frizz-free hair, this might be fine. But why would that person even need a reconstructor? Oh, heck, I'm gonna change it to a one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:43:00 AM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

absolutely LOVE this product! this isn't a review on personal use, but using on others. i work in a salon and we've started carrying this. what makes it awesome and really sets it apart from other deep conditioners i've used is the fact that it balances the pH of the hair. this is so beneficial especially if you're using it right after a color application, as this will help seal the cuticle/seal in the colour to make it last longer. it really helps to smooth the hair as well. i used this on one client the other day. she had gone from black to medium brown and her hair was pretty dry. i put this on her and ran it through for a good 5 minutes. after i rinsed it felt incredible, and as she was being blowdried you could completely see a difference. i have yet to really use this on myself, but from what experience i have using it on others, it really does work wonders:D planning on purchasing a bottle soon for my home use!