December 19, 2014 | 1461 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Cherry Blossom

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 5:04:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is such a soft and pretty girly scent. It's slightly powdery and clean and smells like any age group could wear this, as it is a light "wear anywhere" scent. The kind you wear when you want to feel nice and don't know where the day will bring you. It reminds me of a scent called "Cherry Bomb" they sold at Sears in the 90's, but it's more watery and light. The lasting power isn't the best, but that isn't surprising as it's light to begin with.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a nice, subtle scent to use every day. Especially paired with the matching lotion. It's not at all heavy or overpowering.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I can hardly smell this. It has an alchohol smell, almost like I spilled wine or spirits. It also has a bit of an air freshener scent to it. I love the smell of cherry blossom in general, but this is the least favorite of all the ones I've tried. (Nothing beats Bath and Body Works Cherry Blossom for me.) I guess the fact that I can hardly smell it, even with layering, is a good thing, because I don't really like what I smell anyway. I would not repurchase this spray and I doubt I'll even use up the one I have, even as air freshener.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 11:22:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom Body Spray is one of their "refreshing" scents. Avon doesn't offer very much info on this product aside from a very brief description on the back of the bottle; "Formulated with cherry blossom extract, this cooling body spray leaves skin deodorized and refreshed". My neighborhood Avon lady gave me this body spray as a gift, along with the matching shower gel and body lotion which I've already finished. Avon's body sprays contain 8.4fl oz (250ml) and retail for $9, though there are frequent sales. Cherry Blossom is a permanent scent in the Naturals line. This body spray was made in the USA. Avon does not test on animals except in their East Asian market.
I like Avon's Body Spray packaging. It's functional and attractive without being too fancy. They're a little hard to store though. The recyclable plastic bottles is pretty tall, made even taller by the spritzer and plastic cap that never seems to stay on. A clear label wraps entirely around the bottle. Pretty pink cherry blossoms and buds adorn the front of the label along with the name of the product and scent written in English, French, and Spanish. You can find a product description, directions, company info, and a full ingredient list on the back label, in the same three languages.
One thing I really like about Avon's Body Sprays is that they never smell alcohol, even when first spritzed on. You can't say that about many affordable body sprays. Avon Naturals sprays last all day, even without layering, though it will help. I initially wasn't a fan of Cherry Blossom. Too sweet, too floral. I'm not a fan of florals, so I put this body spray aside for a long time...like a year. I recently decided to work my way through this body spray just to get it out of my way. After a few days I began to warm up to Avon's Cherry Blossom. It's a typical, feminine, floral cherry blossom scent, but it also has a slight kick of spice to it that makes it a little oriental. It's kinda surprisingly actually, it just seems out of place, but in a good way. Aside from the hint of spice, Avon's Cherry Blossom is pretty straight forward, as most Avon Naturals scents are.
Avon's Cherry Blossom is ok. Its definitely not my favorite by any means, but its not as bad as I thought at first. The scent is very soft, but lasts a fair amount of time. Sweet and floral, you don't get much girlier than this scent without crossing the line into artificial, candy-ish scents. On the note of artificial scents, Cherry Blossom is very realistic. I would recommend this scent if you like soft, realistic, one note florals. Avon Naturals Body Sprays are reasonably priced and have a good formula. I won't repurchase Cherry Blossom, bu I'll keep purchasing from this line of body sprays.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No