April 17, 2014 | 1809 users online

BB Cream - Etude - Etude House BB Magic Cream SPF30 PA++ for Dry Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by smsine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great BB Cream! I just wish that it had SPF in it. Good for dry skin. (Mine does not have SPF in it).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first BB cream. i purchased it off of Amazon, and it was very reasonably priced at $9 for 35ml. It comes in a tube with pump top, not my favorite, since it won't stand u on its own, but that it pretty trivial. Also, people will complain about this packaging wasting product, but I don't care about that either, since I like to buy stuff, and hardly ever use something all the way up anyway.

I wore this all summer, and even though I don't go in the sun, I guess my skintone get a bit darker. When I went back for a day to using my regular MAC liquid concealer to cover the redness on my cheeks (I was going out and wanted a bit more coverage) I felt like it looked way too cakey and white, and unnatural. For reference, I'm a MAC NW15 with a lot of redness on my cheeks that I need to cover up.

This BB cream did a nice job of diffusing the redness in my cheeks and giving my skin a nice smoothness. Two pumps instead of one gave me fuller coverage, but started to be a little too dark on my skin. It had a dewy texture, which was fine with me, since i don't have a problem with oiliness; my skin is pretty normal, especially in the baltimore summer. Coverage lasted all day and didn't feel sticky even in the humidity when I topped the BB cream with my coastal scents silicone spheres powder.

I put that I would buy this again, but I've recently purchased a bunch of samples of different BBs on Amazon, just to try out some new things, and I'm pretty fickle with makeup. it's a very good product though, especially for someone with normal skin who needs sheer to medium (buildable) coverage.