Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Caramel Latte

on 10/14/2013 6:32:00 PM

I LOVE this hand sanitizer! Makes me feel so comfortable and reminds me of fall and gets me into the fall spirit! LOVE!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This candle smells delicious but its not my favorite of the fall candles. I sort of liked it in the store but when I brought it home and burned it I didn't like it very much. Its almost so sweet its a little sickly and it takes a lot for me to say that because I love sweet scents. I don't really get a scent of the pumpkin, I sort of get the caramel scent but mostly the coffee/espresso smell is overpowering the candle for me. I burn it for a short period but end up blowing it out because it kind of turns my stomach a little bit. The scent did spread nicely throughout my place and it does linger for a while after it has been blown out. I only paid $10 for this in the 2/$20 deal but I don't think I would ever repurchase this scent. I bought this in September and there's still 3/4 left. My favorite fall scent is the Pumpkin Cupcake :)

OMG, i am so in love with this scent! my husband even comments "what smells so good?" when i burn this candle. this scent is so yummy, it smells like a cozy coffee shop in the fall. smells so sweet and creamy but not over powering unlike some candles that will give you a headache. this burns very clean...better than any other scented candles i have tried from bath and body works. this is perfect for the fall season and i will always keep one as a back up!

on 9/16/2012 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Let me start off by saying this candle is not BAD...it is just not what its name implies! I do not detect any pumpkin at all in here! To me...EVERYTIME I light this candle...I want pancakes...pancakes that sop up some rich maple syrup....like the maple syrup that OOZES out of this candle! I guess the reason I am rating it a "3" is because it is not what its name says....it should be called "maple pancake syrup", THEN it would get a 5 :) The price was right (2 for $20 sale) and to me, this candle always burns clean and just right. The reason I would not repurchase, is because I have about 20 more candles and even more tarts to get through! Again, it isn't a bad candle, it is just not what you would think a "Pumpkin Caramel Latte" to be. If you want rich maple syrup smell, GET THIS...you will NOT be disappointed! :)

Popular Candles