Givenchy Eclat Matissime Fluid Foundation

4.2

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: TITANIUM DIOXIDE : 3.16%. OTHER INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER). METHYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, ALCOHOL, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, ISODODECANE, ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER, PHENYLTRIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINA, SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), TETRASODIUM EDTA, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SANGUISORBA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT, CARBOMER, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CINNAMOMUM CASSIA BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM STEARATE, ATELOCOLLAGEN, ZINC GLUCONATE, GERANIOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, SODIUM CHLORIDE, BHT

I'm on my 2nd bottle now and it's still one of my favourite foundations! It's an excellent daily foundation, light-medium coverage and it last all day. I used to be a tour guide and I tour under the hot sun all the time and Givenchy Eclat Mattisime is the only foundation I'd have on while touring. Nothing else compares! Another amazing thing about this foundation that not many knows is that your skin gets better upon wearing it often. I was told by the beauty consultant who assisted me for it. She swears by it and now I do too. I used to be acne prone but eversince I started wearing Eclat Mattisime alot, I don't get breakouts anymore (apart from the pms period lol) and my skin is more normal than oily and more evened out. I assure you I didn't change my skincare routine or diet while at it. The change is caused by Givenchy Eclat Mattisime itself. I have no explainations to how it can do magic on me, I don't bother to look it up (I mean it works on me so whatever).

I love the coverage of this foundation and the duration on the skin, never flakes it stays put, although I have combo/oily skin and next day after wearing this foundation I get 1 small pimple on my cheek or chin. The packaging may be a bit messy, but its a high end foundation i'd definitely buy again

I love everything about this product except the package. It gets messy in time, and I have to wipe it off every other day because it keeps drying up around the opening. Other than that, great product, medium coverage, no flaking..it looks very natural and the shades are awesome.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Im a nc30 and chose the shade matt honey,it matched perfectly,This is in my top five special occasion foundations,it gives a beautiful flawless coverge,not dry not matt just perfection.For me it lasted till i took it off 9 am-11pm,it didnt sink into pores or feel sticky or dry,and it didnt oxide.
I highly reccmnd.

I was really eager to buy this foundation after I read the reviews here. However, after I bought it I wasn't really impressed with it, especially comparing the price with quality. I bought the shade 2 mat shell, it becomes slightly orangey after it settles on my face so when you are buying this wait and see how it settles down on your skin. The foundation claims that it gives a radiant matte finish and I can confirm that except for my nose area. My nose looked really shiny (not radiant) after I applied it and even when I powdered my nose, it was shiny again after 1-2 hours. So I don't recommend it to those who want a really matte finish.

EDIT: This product is not worth the money. It accentuates my dry patches like crazy even when I use a moisturizer and primer beforehand. Don't buy this stuff!

A beautiful foundation ! Once on it stays that way till you take it off. I also like the bottle. It's different and works well for me. If you want something naturally beautiful this is it. Feels nice on the skin no oily or dry feeling.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Absolutely HATE it!!!!

The thought of spending almost 35 euros on it (with a 25% discount) makes me wanna cry and I CANNOT EVEN RETURN IT!! :(((((((

I am NC25 and bought it in #5 Mat Honey since #4Mat Beige was ghostly white on me.

It looked good on me but the next day when i wore it to go for a walk with my boyfriend, OH MY GOD.

First of all, my face was ORANGE. Secondly, ABSOLUTELY NO COVERAGE! And third and most annoying, IT IS SO PATCHY AND HARD TO WORK!

The packaging is extremely cheap especially for such a high price, it opens up like a Zippo lighter and it doesnt even secure, meaning that it can open in your purse anytime. YUK!

Oh how i wish i hadnt spent my precious money. Such a waste, such a useless product.

DO NOT BUY! Save your hard earned money for something better.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This foundation gives me a flawless, airbrushed look. I use it with a Beauty Blender and a little bit goes a long way. I have tried several other foundations (Becca, MUFE, Mac), but nothing gave me nearly as soft and beautiful of a glow as this product. The fragrance is a little strong, but I have come to enjoy it. My only complaints are the price and packaging - I find the flip top to be awkward. I highly recommend it if you're in the market for a high-end foundation.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this at the Sephora in Paris. That makes this product a little more special for me. But, glamorous Paris aside, here is my objective look at it:

Pros
- great color match to my VERY pale skin. And for that I am truly grateful because it is insanely difficult for me to find a product that I love that matches my skintone.
- Matte, but not in a drying kind of way. Very nice (this coming from a person who was not into matte product before this one)
- Actually FEELS great on the skin.
-SPF 20
-Nice smell. Not subtle, however, for those who may not prefer scents. The scent will forever remind me of that trip, so a personal pro!

Cons
- not so great coverage (light and buildable). So if you don't have much to conceal and cover, go for this product without hesitation. For those of us who do, concealer and loose powder overtop of this foundation are going to be your best friends.
- Bit on the pricier side

My color match was 2 mat shell

this is about to become ny hg. I've been wearing it everyday with lots of products and on its own to see how it performes. I love the consistency, thin and smooth. the finish is to die for!! it holds my oils on my t zone like a dream! for more than 5 6 hours! the packaging is kinda boring for my taste, but it's good for traveling. I'll use every drop even if I have to rip the bottle appart, no shame as I don't dig the packaging. is very thin and light, yes, it does have a scent that I personally enjoy very much, and it did not broke me out at all!!! wich most mattifying foundations does. it doesn't diminish the appearance of my pores, wich is fine by me, the coverage is definitely light to medium (mostly light) no more than that wich is great for everyday wear. wanting to try chanel perfection lumiere velvet to compare, and see if this one wins my heart completely! or if I can have two hg ;)