November 26, 2014 | 1524 users online

Conditioner - Garnier - Triple Nutrition dryness reversal treatment

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by leemitchell

I really want to like this deep treatment, I really, really do. Unfortunately, it's just not for me.

I wore this in my hair around the house while doing some spring cleaning, and when I washed it out of my hair, my hair was very limp. Maybe it was *too* conditioning. My hair is curly and suffers from dryness, so I thought this would work well, but overall, it was just too heavy. Perhaps it didn't work well with the other products that I was using. My hair felt a little too coated.

I think this might work if you use other parts of the Triple Nutrition system, but it's a no-go for me. It doesn't work well if your hair doesn't respond to Mineral Oil very well. The coating just left my hair dull and lifeless.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by xolexiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing stuff. I have not cut my hair in over a year (I know) and since then I have lightened my hair twice and colored it several times. I just bought this lastnight since I relightened my hair again and my hair feels great and my split ends are pretty much gone. I highly recommend if you don't want to splurge on a higher end deep conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by AhziieSkye

my hair is soo damaged from dying and a whole mess of other chemical stuff i do with it. i got this because it was cheap and i was already using the triple nutrition shampoo and conditioner.

it is amazing! my hair is shiny and feels great! i use this only once or twice a week but it stays shiny. i also don't end up with big poofy hair afterwards :)

love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rcrystal

This is a miracle in a bottle. It smells amazing, it leaves my hair so darn soft, its creamy, its under $10 and sometimes on sale for under $5, its a large tube, its just amazing. TRY TRY TRY!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

okay girls. this is a treatment but I use it on my color treated light auburn hair every time i wash my hair. my hair is curly and damaged, now it is shiney and perfect. you must leave it on for 3min. it is the best buy in the drugstore for hydration. I bought something very expensive that is identical to this. even if you use it twice a week you will see a huge improvement. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!