October 1, 2014 | 1181 users online

Lipstick - By Terry - Rouge Terrybly: Guilty Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by 8karrat

I love love love this color! I am fair skinned with brown hair and hazel eyes. This is stunning on and happens to be the ONLY color lipstick that my husband actually likes which is an added bonus. Yes it is expensive, but well worth it considering how difficult it is to find a great color. No dupes that I can find - this color is unique! I too will never be without this color again - please keeping making this - it is a true winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 6:40:00 PM More reviews by sofiathegreatest

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Black

absolutely stunning colour for us, brunettes. The colour has a hint of a coral, warmth of an orange, it is like a perfect combo of red and nude. I am usually a lip balm addict, but this lipstick moisturises and the colour suits anything from smokey dark eyes to crisp eyeliners. I change colour all the time, but this one i bought 2 straight away...i knew i'll be with it for a long run...the moment they decide to discontinue, i'll probably buy 10 and keep them in the fridge:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Unique, sophisticated coral shade. Brightens without overwhelming. Comfortable and long-lasting with lip plumping effect. Stunning.