July 30, 2014 | 1157 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - The Nakeds 10 color eyeshadow kit

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2012 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Chapswife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Loved this! I purchased another 'naked' palette and I was disappointed by it, I am so glad to have found this one. The colors are great, pigments are great, very versatile and what I really love- you get a lot of eyeshadow for half the price of another brand. I have recommended this palette to another friend, definitely my go-to palette!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by maekay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, I have been on the hunt for THE perfect neutral eyeshadow kit for ages. I was so enamored with the colors that were included in this kit that I thought the search had ended. Problem: The colors look GORGEOUS in the pan, but the color payoff is soooo minimal, I tried applying layers and layers of just one color and it STILL looked like I'd barely put any on. Once I thought I'd applied an eyeshadow look as best I could, it faded horribly by the end of the day. Also, the packaging is VERY bulky, making it a monster to tote around in your makeup bag if you want to touch up later in the day. Could've forgiven the bulking packaging if it housed a stellar product inside, but no. NOT worth $28, taking this back, I only used it for three days and this is a rip off.