E.L.F. Studio HD Blush (all)

Isododecane, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetearyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Nylon-12, Barium Sulfate, Mica, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red No.27 Lake (CI 45410), Red No.7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow No.5 Lake (CI 19140), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ultramarine Violet (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Comes in a punp. I boght superstar which is a peachy pink. This blush is highly pigmented. All I needed was a small dab. Used a damp beauty slonge to blend. The color is sheer. It is a thin liquid. It looks like a flush. Does not dry powdery. I think i'll try it as a lip stain. It smells ok and has no shimmer. Use real tiny squirts from the pump. One reviewer said pinhead size drop. Good advice. Looks and acts like a high end product for a drug store price. Color does not clash with my new mica lipstick..

I bought e.l.f.'s Studio HD Blush in Headliner last summer, and my daily makeup routine for blush is either this or Nars Mata Hari - I switch it up every so often.
The lasting power is pretty great, and it's cheap as hell, but the downside is either that it's too pigmented, or too hard to control the amount you squeeze out. If it were easier to control how much of this you squeezed out, the pigmentation wouldn't be a big deal, but I find it impossible to squeeze out just the right amount.
I personally don't use a brush with this stuff, partly because I'm lazy and most of the attraction for me with cream blush is that I don't really need a brush if I don't want to, which I find particularly appealing for travel. If you're applying this for the first time, be advised: use as little of it as possible and build if you need to. I squeeze out a bit onto my finger, and then smear a bit of it onto the back of my hand. After I've got the right amount on my finger, I smile and smooth it with a circular motion onto the apples of my cheeks. The result is a very cute, natural-looking flush.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I picked this up without very high hopes, after I scanned through earlier reviews. I spotted this at the Dollar Tree and kind of figured, "why not?" I bought the shade "Headliner" - I believe that was the only shade the Dollar Tree store had in stock.

This is a very, very, very, very pigmented blush. I use my fingers to apply this sort of product, and I have found that if you are really watchful when pushing on the pump applicator, you can get just a very tiny amount of product, that you can then spread fairly quickly on the cheek. It behaves like a stain, in that once applied, this seems to stay in place well, and to last a long time.

It was a very pleasant surprise, it's now the blush that I tend to reach for most days when doing my face. Thanks to other reviewers for posting, because I probably would NOT have discovered how much I like it, without their input.

•Extremely inexpensive
•Pretty easy to use I think
•Applied it at 7am this morning and it lasted all day through snowboarding, I'm actually so impressed with it for lasting through that and NONE came off, even after I did a few face plants in the snow lol.

Comes off easy with my regular face wash n I will definitely repurchase :D

Don't let the crazy pigmentation of these blushes scare you. On my first ever ELF haul I purchased three of these blushes in the shades Diva, Showstopper, and Headliner. Being new to makeup, I quickly parted with Diva thinking I could never get it to work, but I held onto the other two. After several failed attempts I eventually set the blushes aside to collect dust for a few months.

Enter ELF's small stippling brush. After binging on EmilyNoel83's videos and hearing her rave about ELF small stippling brush over and over again, especially for cream products, I decided to pick it and give my HD blushes another go. Following instructions given by various YouTubers I pumped the blush onto the back of my hand, spread it out, and lightly dipped my stipple brush into the product. With a little bit of blending, I was immediately blown away by how natural this blush looked on my skin (especially compared to my past attempts). Since then, I have worn both Showstopper and Headliner on various occasions, particularly on "no makeup" days.

Not only are these blushes very natural-looking, they last longer on the skin than any other blush I've tried. Over time, I have found the pump to be more difficult to work, but I do think that the packaging it durable and sleek for the price point.

I absolutely love this blush. Have it in "headliner" and repurchased already.
It looks very flattering on my pale skin, almost makes me glow and lasts forever!
Little goes a long way. You only need tiny bit of product. if it gets runny, I shake the bottle and it seem to help.
I swear, it replaced all blushes I have.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

WHY BUY?
I ran out of my beloved NARS powder blush in Sin and wanted to look for an alternative and more versatile product...enter E.L.F. Studio HD Blush in Showstopper. The two shades are not comparable nor would I consider them duplicates to each other.

E.L.F.'s CLAIMS
This blush leaves a soft-focus finish while providing Vitamin E to condition and hydrate the skin and color the lasts all day.

COST
At $3 USD, you can't go wrong. I ended up purchasing all five shades for my NC40 skin tone.

PACKAGING
There is 0.51 full ounces/15mL and it includes a plastic cap that snaps and is dispensed through a pump. It's quite portable to pack.

APPLICATION
For all five blushes, I use the size of a pinhead for each cheek. I work the product on the back of my hand to warm it up and lightly dip my Julie Hewett Perfect Chubbie Cheekie Blush Brush and dap off excess blush before stippling it on to my cheeks. Then I gently stipple in circular motions using a stippling brush to soften up the edges. If the color is still too intense, I take a little bit of my BB cream to help diffuse the color to help blend it effortlessly. Remember, less is definitely more when using these highly pigmented HD blushes. Applying the blush with your fingers are always a good way as well, but use light and quick strokes as the product settles quickly. I also found that using a stippling brush helps soften the appearance of any harsh lines while blending out the edges.

STUDIO HD BLUSH:
Headliner - This is a baby pink shade with very subtle hints of glitter. The glitter isn't noticeable from the bottle, but I notice a little bit when I applied it. This is more of an everyday look for me. I thought it wouldn't show up on my NC40 skin tone, but it actually gives me a healthy glow.

Superstar - This is more on the peachy side. These shades are the recommended shade for medium to tan skin tones. However, I prefer more pinker shades, but no doubt, it is still a beautiful shade that I will use depending on the look I'm going for.

Diva - Hot Pink shade that should be used sparingly. Must use with the utmost light handed technique. It is also gorgeous on medium to tan skin. I must say when I first opened the package, I didn't think I'd be reaching for this the most.

Encore - A fuchsia shade also beautiful on medium to tan skin tone. I honestly thought I would reach for this shade the most, but I actually like mixing this with Showstopper to create a lovely violet lip color.

Showstopper - This is the deepest color of the five with hints of fuchsia shimmer. Like Diva, this should be used with a light hand and blended out thoroughly.

TIP
The beauty of cream products is the ability to mix them together to create a new shade. As I mentioned above, I mix Encore and Showstopper together for a soft deep berry lip color and whatever is leftover, I use as cheek color. I also like mixing a bit of Encore and Headliner together to make a deeper pink shade. Individually, these stand alone as both cheek and lip colors.

OVERALL
Seeing that I have all five shades, I probably won't run out anytime soon. If I ran out of Headliner and Diva, I would definitely repurchase. These blushes do live up to its claim by staying put all day. I can't speak on the Vitamin E claim since most of the time my cheeks tend to lean more on the oily side. My skin tends to be more oily during the warmer seasons, but the HD Blush held up nicely. I wore one color everyday during the weekday to see if each held up to its claim.

Since the weather is a bit warmer in my area I figured it was the best time to test it out. For $3 (USD), you cannot go wrong with spending $15 on all five. The best part that I love about these blushes is being able to create and mix your own color...better yet create and mix your own matching lip and cheek color. Yes, these also make for amazing matte lip colors. E.L.F Cosmetics, you have done it again!

Got this in Headliner and it's pretty. I am cool/neutral. It's VERY pigmented, so a little goes a long, long way on my pale skin. Someone else mentioned theirs was runny, but mine isn't at all. Actually, it's quite thick. I only use the tiniest bit. And you can't beat the price so I recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this HD blush as a lipstick! Highly pigmented and stays on forever!! Stocked up...

I have this blush in Superstar and love it. I think I bought it last summer but only recently "re-found it" in the bowels of my stash. I had to shake and pump the bottle a lot to get some dried bits out (due to non-use for so long). But once I cleared the pump out, I put a TINY bit on the back of my hand and applied to cheeks with a Sonia Kushuk dual fiber brush. It applied beautiful and stayed ALL DANG DAY. During a 90deg day just over BB cream and bronzer (and yet it washed off my white-bristled brush very easily with some Dr Bronnners soap)

Highly recommend this blush for those who need their blush to last ALL DAY even in high heat.

I love re-finding a fav...now I must purchase more colors