March 2, 2015 | 1057 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio HD Blush (all)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 3:32:00 PM More reviews by Hhailey0Guru

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For how cheap this blush is I was pleased with the outcome, i came across it while shopping and was drawn to the fact that it wasn't a powder. And to be honest i was very nervous when trying it out as i thought it would look like paint or wouldn't look natural. So i started to apply it after i put on foundation but before i put on a powder. I used a stippling brush and lightly dabbed some onto my cheeks then smudged it around with my finger to make it look more natural. The color was vibrant but subtle.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2015 2:44:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

There is probably a huge learning curve to using is product, but I'm not willing to go through it. I got angry red bombs on my cheeks when I first tried it, and it dried so fast I couldn't buff it out, although I buffed so hard I may have shaved some skin off! It's so hard to control and you can very easily overdo it. i think I'll stick to cream blushes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2015 1:23:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I got Diva and I am fair, and this iis a very bright fuchsia. I coud wear a color like this, but it's so pigmented it's impossible to work with. Too bad as when I get it right it stays put and looks great. What is hard is, if you put too much it doesn't come off w/o makeup remover. If I pump a bit on the hand I have to wash my hand with soap and water after. It gets everywhere. It's very hard to get a small enough amount on the cheek. It comes out like I thick liquid. Best method is to put smalles pump on the back of hand and get the least amount on a stipple brush. The dab it on the back of your had and then on your cheek. Works well, but is not full proof and requires makeup remover to clean your hand. BeneTint goes on easier as it's sheerer. But it's a lovely blush. Just tricky.

The packaging is cute and clean. You get a lot and it lasts really well. You only need a microscopic amount. The color is fuchsia which I think is flattering on everyone. I wish you culd get the right easily. I don't love using it as it's risky. When you mess up you have to remove makeup from your cheeks and that is annoying. But it stays put.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2015 9:13:00 PM More reviews by creamsodasundae

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic budget find. I have two of these.

The pigmentation is incredible, and I really only need a pinprick to cover both my cheeks. The colour lasts all day, and then some. I apply it with my fingers. I did find that I had to experiment with how much to apply and where to apply it, as I am used to powder blushes. Once I got the hang of it, there was no looking back!

I let my friend try it when she was at my house, because she didn't believe that such a cheap find could work so well. She ended up immediately purchasing it as the colour looked gorgeous on her.

I hope they come out with more colours!

While I did say that I would repurchase when I ran out, I expect a bottle to last me the rest of my life.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2015 7:01:00 AM More reviews by mattipee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

For me, sadly, this product was a waste of money. The packaging with a pump dispenser was nice and hygienic and the pigmentation's very good, but these are the only pros I can think of. Mine dried out very quickly (did I receive a bad one...?). The shade range was crappy for people with fair skin, IMO. Plus, the product is loaded with silicones and "rolled"/caked up easily when blending as well as separated... Would I buy again? NO.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2015 12:15:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I love this blush! It requires the tiniest amount to give big color payoff and it lasts ALL day long! I have the palest pink and the hot pink color, I'm very fair and cool toned and can use both. The palest pink color is my every day blush and the hot pink is when I want a more vibrant cheek. When I say that you only need the smallest amount, I'm talking about a pin head amount, it is VERY concentrated. I use the ELF stippling brush to apply this, and that works well for me, because it doesn't apply too much product at once. I have higher end blushes (NARS, TARTE) but, I prefer this one over both of those. I have also used this as a lip stain with good results. I would definitely repurchase, but honestly it will take me forever to use it up!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2015 More reviews by spamalicioussammi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these blushes! They last all day on me and they aren't tacky feeling although I do always set them with a powder blush. I wish there were a few more colors. I also kind of wish the packaging was different. Although you can get a small amount out if you do it right I wish it was a bit more precise. It is really cheap though so product getting wasted isn't really that big of a deal. Would definitely repurchase once I go through a few more cream blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by HollyIvy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

For $3 this is one of the best make-up products I ever purchased, have never been disappointed with an ELF product yet, another great value. I purchased this in Target in the shade Superstar, great color, would pretty well match any skin tone, yellow or blue undertones. The packaging could use a little work, way too much comes out in one squirt, but for $3 you almost don't mind the waste as much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADES: diva (fuchsia), encore (bright berry), headliner (light pink), superstar (peach)

PROS

- pigmented
- long wearing
- little goes a long way

CONS

- difficult to blend

COMMENTS: These are amazing. They have incredible pigmentation and longevity. I actually like using these more as a lip product than a blush. On the lips, these act as a stain. They're actually a bit hard to remove, but they stay put and dry to a matte finish. As a blush, I recommend mixing these with something more emollient to help it blend better. Do not apply directly to the cheeks. Put just a tiny amount of product onto a clean surface and dip a stippling brush into it and apply from there. Use a damp sponge to help blend and/or lessen the pigmentation if you find you applied too much.

Will repurchase.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by christinandjays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I look forward to using the hd blush, I bought it in the color diva I believe, it looks so bright n pretty