August 27, 2014 | 1774 users online

Treatments (Face) - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by kian

I have previously used the ordinary rosehip oil without the antioxidants with no problems, but this oil gave me horrible cystic breakouts. I have normal skin not prone to breakouts, so there is no doubt the oil is responsible. Too bad, because I like the consistancy of the oil and it feels nice on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry skin which has never been prone to breakouts, with the odd pimple only showing up seldomly. I never experienced acne before and my skin reactions to certain products were never severe, at most one or two breakouts.

3 months ago I decided to try new skin care products because I am trying to prevent aging and wrinkles and bought this face oil thinking it would be beneficial for my dry skin.

I WAS WRONG. THIS STUFF IS EVIL. IT GAVE ME HORRIBLE, PAINFUL CYSTS ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought I was just going through hormonal changes, stress, life, getting older, etc...I was shocked and horrorized to see my face covered in acne for the first time in my life, I did not know what was wrong until one day I applied this oil to my neck and woke up with three MASSIVE cysts on my neck!!!

I do not know why this product gave me such an awful reaction but it is definately not worth the money, it is taking me time and effort to get rid of the scars this product left ... DEFINATELY DO NOT WORTH BUYING.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by fanhar

perfect for my winter dry skin. i dont really like the scent but iy's still ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Tried the 'Renew' rosehip oil before and loved it. Hence, decided to try this brand because i have been hearing good reviews about trilogy rose hip oil. And since this has extra benefits, so i was thinking why not try rosehip oil antioxidant instead?

I had been using this every night, not until i realized that this product was the reason of my clogged pores. I have stopped using this now. Would not repurchase this, but will try the trilogy rosehip oil without the antioxidant benefits instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A couple of years ago I tried Trilogy's original rosehip oil for three months morning and night and did not notice any particular benefits, so I stopped using it (I figured I had given it a good go!). Here in New Zealand there are some special boxed packs out for the holidays so I bought the "Rosapene" box which is good value - it has a full-size of the Rosehip oil with antioxidants and good-sized minis of the Rosapene night cream and vital moisturising cream for $NZ43.90. I have combination skin and pretty high colouring - I do wear foundation every day mainly to cover up little blemishes and tone down the uneven high colouring. This oil has made my skin so much better! I put three drops on my palms at night then spread it over my face, and follow it with Rosapene night cream and my skin looks much better than it ever has in the morning - the colour is much more even and my skin looks well-rested. I'm so happy I gave it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by stanley

after two months of using, no break out. my skin does become brighter ,but I think it is too oily for me so only use it at night, so far so good will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sl85

I tried a couple of Trilogy products and I ended up loving them all so I decided to buy their rosehip oil+antioxidants. I've been using it every night for a month and sometimes during the day as well. Despite all the doubts I have about products being able to reduce wrinkles and fine lines I have to admit this oil has reduced the appearance of the fine lines around my mouth and the little wrinkle that was appearing next to my mouth has completely disappeared. I'll been purchasing this product forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by bonita85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If you have oily skin, I don't recommend this. It tends to sit on the skin surface, makes your skin feel very greasy. I've used the whole bottle but no results in getting rid of the scar. Completely put off by his product...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Camillavanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try rosehip oil as I have been hearing so much about it. I was informed by a blog called "Fruity Beauty" (check it out - its the best!!!) so get the RHO with antioxidants in it for an added boost and also because the oil can expire, and antioxidants help to slow that dowwwwn. Anyway I LOVE IT!!! I always used to have such dry skin and at about 3pm my skin would be dry as sandpaper, especially around my eyes (not good for preventing wrinkles). So now I use the RHO around my eyes (not too close or you can't see properly - but eye drops quickly fix this) and a tiny bit on my dry areas with my normal moisturizer on top. It's great!!! My skin is so soft and smooth!!! At night I slather it on and I absolutely swear by it. But a warning: don't expect it to smell nice, it smells like rotten plants, but who cares if your skin is good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a huge believer in facial oils. Not the aromatherapy sort, but cold-pressed non-volatile ones like rosehip, almond, hazelnut, kukui, etc. I've been using Trilogy's rosehip oil on and off for a few years and each time the difference in my skin is incredible. I started using the +antioxidant version 3 months ago and it is a fantastic product. I mix it with all my serums, creams and the improvement in moisturization, the glow and texture is superb. It looks and smells like the classic rosehip oil, but they have added some really good antioxidants such as tomato seed oil (lycopene), cranberry seed oil and acai fuit oil. I am blending 5 drops into my mix of serums (I prefer layering and mixing a number of serums rather than use one) and whatever the base, it blends without spoiling the cream or serum. No problem of separation with makeup. Because it is winter, I use it twice a day, but in summer I think I'll just use it at night and reduce it to 2-3 drops.