April 17, 2014 | 1865 users online

Treatments - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by fanhar

perfect for my winter dry skin. i dont really like the scent but iy's still ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Tried the 'Renew' rosehip oil before and loved it. Hence, decided to try this brand because i have been hearing good reviews about trilogy rose hip oil. And since this has extra benefits, so i was thinking why not try rosehip oil antioxidant instead?

I had been using this every night, not until i realized that this product was the reason of my clogged pores. I have stopped using this now. Would not repurchase this, but will try the trilogy rosehip oil without the antioxidant benefits instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A couple of years ago I tried Trilogy's original rosehip oil for three months morning and night and did not notice any particular benefits, so I stopped using it (I figured I had given it a good go!). Here in New Zealand there are some special boxed packs out for the holidays so I bought the "Rosapene" box which is good value - it has a full-size of the Rosehip oil with antioxidants and good-sized minis of the Rosapene night cream and vital moisturising cream for $NZ43.90. I have combination skin and pretty high colouring - I do wear foundation every day mainly to cover up little blemishes and tone down the uneven high colouring. This oil has made my skin so much better! I put three drops on my palms at night then spread it over my face, and follow it with Rosapene night cream and my skin looks much better than it ever has in the morning - the colour is much more even and my skin looks well-rested. I'm so happy I gave it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by stanley

after two months of using, no break out. my skin does become brighter ,but I think it is too oily for me so only use it at night, so far so good will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sl85

I tried a couple of Trilogy products and I ended up loving them all so I decided to buy their rosehip oil+antioxidants. I've been using it every night for a month and sometimes during the day as well. Despite all the doubts I have about products being able to reduce wrinkles and fine lines I have to admit this oil has reduced the appearance of the fine lines around my mouth and the little wrinkle that was appearing next to my mouth has completely disappeared. I'll been purchasing this product forever!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by bonita85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If you have oily skin, I don't recommend this. It tends to sit on the skin surface, makes your skin feel very greasy. I've used the whole bottle but no results in getting rid of the scar. Completely put off by his product...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Camillavanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to try rosehip oil as I have been hearing so much about it. I was informed by a blog called "Fruity Beauty" (check it out - its the best!!!) so get the RHO with antioxidants in it for an added boost and also because the oil can expire, and antioxidants help to slow that dowwwwn. Anyway I LOVE IT!!! I always used to have such dry skin and at about 3pm my skin would be dry as sandpaper, especially around my eyes (not good for preventing wrinkles). So now I use the RHO around my eyes (not too close or you can't see properly - but eye drops quickly fix this) and a tiny bit on my dry areas with my normal moisturizer on top. It's great!!! My skin is so soft and smooth!!! At night I slather it on and I absolutely swear by it. But a warning: don't expect it to smell nice, it smells like rotten plants, but who cares if your skin is good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by serrabird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a huge believer in facial oils. Not the aromatherapy sort, but cold-pressed non-volatile ones like rosehip, almond, hazelnut, kukui, etc. I've been using Trilogy's rosehip oil on and off for a few years and each time the difference in my skin is incredible. I started using the +antioxidant version 3 months ago and it is a fantastic product. I mix it with all my serums, creams and the improvement in moisturization, the glow and texture is superb. It looks and smells like the classic rosehip oil, but they have added some really good antioxidants such as tomato seed oil (lycopene), cranberry seed oil and acai fuit oil. I am blending 5 drops into my mix of serums (I prefer layering and mixing a number of serums rather than use one) and whatever the base, it blends without spoiling the cream or serum. No problem of separation with makeup. Because it is winter, I use it twice a day, but in summer I think I'll just use it at night and reduce it to 2-3 drops.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by funnyblossom

I am not a strong beliver in "all things natural" - I understand that oils are obtained through processes that sometimes affect their effciency. However, I do like the to use face oils whenever my skin fees drier, which after 40 is pretty much everyday.. I had already used the original Trilogy rosehip oil and this one is pretty much the same,no different reactions or allergies. It is easily absorbed, makes my skin soft and the smell is discreet. As for the antioxidant claims.. all we can do is hope.In the last decade, antioxidants have become an addition to most products - letīs see if we will all actually age slower..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 7:20:00 AM More reviews by luckylouie

Trilogy has a new product on the market, and my face is not happy. In addition to their regular Rosehip oil, they now have one with added antioxidants from tomato, cranberry and acai berries, along with added vitamin e, sunflower seed oil and oat kernel extract. I found it on special for $20 for a 20 ml bottle. It will normally retail for $30. I've used about 5 different rosehip oils in the past and found none of them improved my skin, but I never had a bad reaction to any of them. Unfortunately I had a bad reaction to this. I washed and dried my face, sprayed on rosewater and then applied 3 drops on my face, 3 on my decollete and 1 for the back of both hands. Allowed to sink in for 5 minutes and then followed up with a physical sunblock (one I have used for ages). Every time I used it I found my skin went red and blotchy, almost like mild sunburn. The redness went away after 20 minutes or so, but on the evening of the third day I noticed I was breaking out in very small angry red pimples on my face, and a red rash on my chest. This rosehip oil with added antioxidants is the only change in my routine so it can only be this product. I stopped using it two days ago and my face and chest are quickly returning to normal. The small angry red pimples have turned into scabs and the rash on the chest is no longer itchy or red, just small raised bumps. Trilogy are an excellent brand with high standards and good quality raw ingredients, but try to get a sample of this before you purchase. I don't have particularly sensitive skin but this really did a number on me.
Edit - I tried using this again, just in case it was something else that caused the sensitivity. I am currently using retin a every second night, so I decided to try this on alternate nights. After night one, I woke with what looked like a couple of insect bites on my neck. After night two I woke with slightly sore red pustules on my cheeks. It's definitely something in this oil that brings on the reaction. It's also possible that my skin is more sensitive than it used to be now I am using retin a. Nonetheless, I'm having no trouble when I'm out all day in the sun even though I'm using retin a, so this added antioxidant rosehip oil is just wrong for my skin. Pity.