December 22, 2014 | 956 users online

Treatments (Face) - Trilogy - Rosehip Oil Antioxidant +

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:12:00 AM More reviews by Pipmelad

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this as an add in to my night time regime as I had heard good things about it. I have dehydrated but not normally sensitive skin. I used it for a week and then I woke up with big red angry lumps all over my face. They are really painful. They are not spots. I haven't changed anything else so I am guessing it must be the oil. I would be really cautious about buying this product as there is no way of knowing wether you would react to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by fortunefox

Before I started using Rosehip Oil (RHO); I had BAD acne scars and marks literally covering my forehead (I have a massive forehead) and survived by covering it up with a fringe. RHO by Trilogy was the first I used; I found it about 2 years ago and have been using it day & night ever since. My acne scars are all gone; my face is way clearer and smoother! Before that I tried every scar removal cream, gel, lotion I could get my hands on - and nothing worked. RHO + AO is the one I've been using for a while; I can't say there really is a difference between this and the standard RHO.

I was a bit concerned that it was an oil at first - I have combo skin, oily T-zone and I'm prone to comedogenic breakouts. But I had no issues at all with it; and my skin loved me for it! I found that the price was a bit higher compared to other brands of RHO - I haven't tried them yet, only because I'm not sure how my skin would react to them and I've only heard good things about Trilogy (natural ingredients, whatnot). But a little bottle can last me for about 6-8 months; I use it twice a day (morning & night) before my moisturizer - and I only ever need 2 drops (any more and it gets too greasy along with my creams). I don't actually mind the smell; to be honest - I don't notice it at all. But safe to say; my forehead is so much clearer (it use to be like freckled), it keeps my skin soft and it actually sinks into my skin. I do recommend it if you are self-conscious about acne scars.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by tinka10

Great product. Works wonders for my acne prone skin, and really soothes the eczema on my arms and legs. Best of all, it's all natural.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2014 3:58:00 AM More reviews by kian

I have previously used the ordinary rosehip oil without the antioxidants with no problems, but this oil gave me horrible cystic breakouts. I have normal skin not prone to breakouts, so there is no doubt the oil is responsible. Too bad, because I like the consistancy of the oil and it feels nice on my skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2014 6:39:00 PM More reviews by sjesic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry skin which has never been prone to breakouts, with the odd pimple only showing up seldomly. I never experienced acne before and my skin reactions to certain products were never severe, at most one or two breakouts.

3 months ago I decided to try new skin care products because I am trying to prevent aging and wrinkles and bought this face oil thinking it would be beneficial for my dry skin.

I WAS WRONG. THIS STUFF IS EVIL. IT GAVE ME HORRIBLE, PAINFUL CYSTS ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At first I thought I was just going through hormonal changes, stress, life, getting older, etc...I was shocked and horrorized to see my face covered in acne for the first time in my life, I did not know what was wrong until one day I applied this oil to my neck and woke up with three MASSIVE cysts on my neck!!!

I do not know why this product gave me such an awful reaction but it is definately not worth the money, it is taking me time and effort to get rid of the scars this product left ... DEFINATELY DO NOT WORTH BUYING.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:03:00 PM More reviews by fanhar

perfect for my winter dry skin. i dont really like the scent but iy's still ok.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by qaeng3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

Tried the 'Renew' rosehip oil before and loved it. Hence, decided to try this brand because i have been hearing good reviews about trilogy rose hip oil. And since this has extra benefits, so i was thinking why not try rosehip oil antioxidant instead?

I had been using this every night, not until i realized that this product was the reason of my clogged pores. I have stopped using this now. Would not repurchase this, but will try the trilogy rosehip oil without the antioxidant benefits instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by heatherbelleday

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A couple of years ago I tried Trilogy's original rosehip oil for three months morning and night and did not notice any particular benefits, so I stopped using it (I figured I had given it a good go!). Here in New Zealand there are some special boxed packs out for the holidays so I bought the "Rosapene" box which is good value - it has a full-size of the Rosehip oil with antioxidants and good-sized minis of the Rosapene night cream and vital moisturising cream for $NZ43.90. I have combination skin and pretty high colouring - I do wear foundation every day mainly to cover up little blemishes and tone down the uneven high colouring. This oil has made my skin so much better! I put three drops on my palms at night then spread it over my face, and follow it with Rosapene night cream and my skin looks much better than it ever has in the morning - the colour is much more even and my skin looks well-rested. I'm so happy I gave it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by stanley

after two months of using, no break out. my skin does become brighter ,but I think it is too oily for me so only use it at night, so far so good will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by sl85

I tried a couple of Trilogy products and I ended up loving them all so I decided to buy their rosehip oil+antioxidants. I've been using it every night for a month and sometimes during the day as well. Despite all the doubts I have about products being able to reduce wrinkles and fine lines I have to admit this oil has reduced the appearance of the fine lines around my mouth and the little wrinkle that was appearing next to my mouth has completely disappeared. I'll been purchasing this product forever!