Dr. Brandt Pore refiner hint of tint

on 1/30/2015 6:25:00 PM

Please don't buy this if you're fair to fair-medium. The formula is amazing tho, but a few close ppl told me my face is red! I didn't want the benefit of the pore-minimizing and the smoothing effect in this to go unnoticed so I mix a drop of this with my The Face Shop lavender makeup base and alil smear of cover girl fair eye concealer and make a cocktail of said 3 things on my hand. Use it all over like a foundation. The result is a super smoooooth poreless, none-plastic, still natural, blemish free canvas. I actually found this method to be faster and more natural then the ol " few steps" Saves you precious time and love the result.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Well they target this primer as "suitable for most skintones" but it's definitely wrong for fair skin! Mine is light-medium and the primer sits on top of it like a fake-tan-orange mess. It will definitely only work on medium to dark skin tones and it annoys me they failed to mention that.
I would overlook that if it did a great job with the pores, but it doesn't perform any better than my Clinique, Clarins and Benefit pore refiners.