Becca Mineral Blush

4.4

on 5/30/2015 5:22:00 PM

This blush is great it doesn't contain talc or bismuth oxychloride which is hard to find. Did not cause any breakouts. I have the shade in Flowerchild its a perfect coral pink peachy shade that is not orange. Great color for mac nc10 to 20 it has shimmers that gives the cheek a slight hit of glow without look like a disco ball the shimmers are not just on the top layer. The color is not super intense doesn't apply chalky or powdery looking it blends well. I usually have to apply 2-3 layer to get the intensity I like. The package is simple small sturdy and easy to open and close if you accidentally drop this it will not brake or crumble. The plastic is similar to Nars rubbery matte not shinny matte so it has slight bounce when you drop it so it will not crack.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Amazing blush! This could be my "forever blush" (in colour "gypsy" soft pink) so long as they never stop manufacturing it, I will keep buying it!! I am surprised there are not more positive reviews. It has an adorably pretty, softly pigmented colour with a good quality light reflecting agent. Basically makes you look healthy, pretty and glowing without ever looking cakey, shiney or oily. I've never had breakouts with this product. It feels like a very expensive product (way nicer than bobby brown, Estée lauder, clinque etc- although not as pigmented as bobby brown). I did a lot of research before purchasing and happy that all positive reviews I read were true regarding the quality of the product on the skin. Truely glowing. It has a soft gold reflectance. Not a super long lasting product probably lasts 4-5hours on my combination/normal skin (not oily). Perfect for daily wear. Packaging is alright, not amazing and the price is a bit steep but it's SO worth it! Also has a nice subtle fragrance -nothing too strong. Large easy to use pan/container that you can sweep your whole large blush brush into (nothing worse than it being tiny). Overall awesome product!!

on 12/26/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

STUNNING blush. I don't contour or even bronze thanks to this shade. One product that defines, brightens up AND has staying power like no other. Perfect colour. This will last me forever so the price is actually a bonus.

on 6/8/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a former makeup artist for Becca, and have since moved on to work for a more expensive, high end cosmetics house. I still go back to these blushes though, in fact the majority of my personal kit is still Becca. These blushes are beautiful as they have a lovely sheen, which adds radiance to the skin, blend wonderfully and aren't powdery. Gypsy is perfect for fair skin types and Flowerchild is perfect for most skintones. So much love for these. The packaging is also great, typically sturdy and modern, with a nice mirror.

on 3/20/2013 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color "Flowerchild". It's not too shimmery and gives just enough color to look natural. It's perfect for pale skin or a summer tan. I love it!

on 10/21/2012 1:29:00 PM

This blush made me break out, but it's likely due to my sensitive skin rather than the formula. However, there are other qualities I dislike. I have the rose-mauve color, which turned darker on my skin after a few hours. Also, the product made my skin oily, and the overall effect was too shiny; The product is shiny enough by itself. The shimmer is ground up, but it's there.

on 9/16/2012 1:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm NC10-15 and have this is in Damesfly, a bright coral, and Flowerchild, a peachy pink with golden highlights. First of all I just want to say that when I got the blush (I ordered online) I was really surprised at how tiny the compact seemed to be. Flowerchild is gorgeous, but not as pigmented as Damesfly. I really needed to work my brush into the blush to pick up product. Damesfly is decidedly more pigmented, I have to be careful I don't pick up too much product with my brush. Both blushes are finely milled, and look extremely natural (esp flowerchild). There are no sparkly particles, but the blushes give you a healthy glow from within look, nothing artificial. I highly recommend both, I got them for a deal on ebay, but I don't think I could justify spending full price (they retail for $32 each at sephora).