October 2, 2014 | 1423 users online

Blush - Becca - Mineral Blush

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kukukt007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm a former makeup artist for Becca, and have since moved on to work for a more expensive, high end cosmetics house. I still go back to these blushes though, in fact the majority of my personal kit is still Becca. These blushes are beautiful as they have a lovely sheen, which adds radiance to the skin, blend wonderfully and aren't powdery. Gypsy is perfect for fair skin types and Flowerchild is perfect for most skintones. So much love for these. The packaging is also great, typically sturdy and modern, with a nice mirror.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by strouperin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the color "Flowerchild". It's not too shimmery and gives just enough color to look natural. It's perfect for pale skin or a summer tan. I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by gna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush made me break out, but it's likely due to my sensitive skin rather than the formula. However, there are other qualities I dislike. I have the rose-mauve color, which turned darker on my skin after a few hours. Also, the product made my skin oily, and the overall effect was too shiny; The product is shiny enough by itself. The shimmer is ground up, but it's there.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 1:11:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm NC10-15 and have this is in Damesfly, a bright coral, and Flowerchild, a peachy pink with golden highlights. First of all I just want to say that when I got the blush (I ordered online) I was really surprised at how tiny the compact seemed to be. Flowerchild is gorgeous, but not as pigmented as Damesfly. I really needed to work my brush into the blush to pick up product. Damesfly is decidedly more pigmented, I have to be careful I don't pick up too much product with my brush. Both blushes are finely milled, and look extremely natural (esp flowerchild). There are no sparkly particles, but the blushes give you a healthy glow from within look, nothing artificial. I highly recommend both, I got them for a deal on ebay, but I don't think I could justify spending full price (they retail for $32 each at sephora).