October 31, 2014 | 792 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Colorsensational in Magnificent Mauve

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I've purchased 7rl Color Sensational lipsticks over the course of the year. Love the staying power, texture & pigment of them all!! This one in paticular is gorgeous & like the previous review stated does also have a natural element. I can't believe I only spent $6.99 on it too on sale as it looks so elegant on my lips :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by beautylover212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!! It's amazing for spring/summer! With a little bit it is a perfect natural look but with a little more it's very vibrant and beautiful! My new favourite shade!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS! The Maybelline Colorsensationals Lipsticks are fantastic. They have a faint sweet smell but I don't think they taste bad or waxy. The magnificent mauve is so versatile. I use it alone and also layer gloss on top. It just looks so great on. They don't dry my lips and are relatively long lasting. The pigmentation is very good and they are creamy. I am a huge fan of these and have multiple different colors in my make-up stash and am looking to add more.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Shade description: purple mauve

Pros

- pigmented
- creamy

Cons

- drying
- finish

Comments: Nice mauve shade, but I don't care for the finish. It has a sheen to it, which I don't care for when it comes to this kind of color.

Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Magnificient mauve is a shiny magenta-mauve. It last long,it`s a velvety formula!Goes well with a grey smokey eyes! Goes well with any: nude,purple,black,lilac eye shadows! Love it!