Maybelline Colorsensational in Magnificent Mauve

4.4

on 8/10/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I've purchased 7rl Color Sensational lipsticks over the course of the year. Love the staying power, texture & pigment of them all!! This one in paticular is gorgeous & like the previous review stated does also have a natural element. I can't believe I only spent $6.99 on it too on sale as it looks so elegant on my lips :)

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK!!!! It's amazing for spring/summer! With a little bit it is a perfect natural look but with a little more it's very vibrant and beautiful! My new favourite shade!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THESE LIPSTICKS! The Maybelline Colorsensationals Lipsticks are fantastic. They have a faint sweet smell but I don't think they taste bad or waxy. The magnificent mauve is so versatile. I use it alone and also layer gloss on top. It just looks so great on. They don't dry my lips and are relatively long lasting. The pigmentation is very good and they are creamy. I am a huge fan of these and have multiple different colors in my make-up stash and am looking to add more.

on 1/19/2013 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Shade description: purple mauve

Pros

- pigmented
- creamy

Cons

- drying
- finish

Comments: Nice mauve shade, but I don't care for the finish. It has a sheen to it, which I don't care for when it comes to this kind of color.

Will not repurchase.

on 9/15/2012 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Magnificient mauve is a shiny magenta-mauve. It last long,it`s a velvety formula!Goes well with a grey smokey eyes! Goes well with any: nude,purple,black,lilac eye shadows! Love it!

Recommended for Medium Skin