November 29, 2014 | 913 users online

Styling Products - Aquage - BIOMEGA Behave Smoothing Elixir

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by suestew2

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really disliked this styling cream. It weighed my hair down and make it sticky. It did not do much to tame frizz or make my hair look smooth and shiny. And although I am not usually bothered by fragrance, I strongly disliked the scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by weinerflakes

I have thick, wavy, color treated hair. About a dime sized amount leaves my hair so soft and silky. The day after I wash it, I like to pop in some curls. At night I put my hair in a loose bun, then in the morning take down the bun and shake. I swear, my curls last for two or three days. All my life I have searched for the perfect hair product. Now the search is over. I recommend buying this from a stylist, so you know you are getting the real product. This also smells amazing, floral but not overwhelming.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by wysiwyg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm surprised no one has reviewed this product, but I think AQUAGE products aren't easy to find (at least not near me); the BIOMEGA line is all the harder.

My hair is layered, shoulder length, fine, plentiful, starting to go gray, getting odd and uneven texture as I age. It wants to be wavy everywhere but the front; it wants to fall flat and look frizzy (more like it has split ends, almost) in humidity, wind, early morning air, outside air generally. . . So, I always feel like I look terrible. I relied for years on hairspray to fight my many battles. Even my favorite products reviewed over the years let me down over time. I've got a closet full of products that are 90% unused, though I've tried to use them together, alone, on terribly wet hair, on more dry hair, on dry hair -- I comb through your reviews for tips on using the many products I've tried over the years.

This product is amazing. It claims to smooth hair down but never make it flat - and it delivers. My hair actually has bounce, holds some shape, and doesn't do that odd frizz thing. I put between a nickel-size and quarter-size blob in my palm, rub my palms together to get product between my fingers, run it through wet hair, comb to distribute more, blow dry - and I'm done. It comes in a tube with a squeeze top (the kind with the hold in the middle), so it's easy to control the amount you dispense.

If you struggle with fine, wavy hair that wants to fall flat if you look at it funny, consider tracking this down.