August 30, 2014 | 1797 users online

Lip Gloss - Mary Kay - Velocity Dual-sided gloss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 12:17:00 AM More reviews by addysmom

I love this item It has lipgloss on 1 end and a Velocity perfume roll-on on the other end. I did use all of the perfume but I just refilled it with my large bottle. The color looks like a purple lipgloss but it is a very sheer color. I wish they would bring this and more of these back!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by AshleyElizabeth

I didn't like nor dislike this product. I found it to be a little too...goopy...I guess would be the right word. I got it as a gift though, so I'm pleased enough. However I wouldn't buy it myself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/31/2003 8:26:00 PM More reviews by nine1588

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVED IT its cheap and convienent!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2003 1:02:00 AM More reviews by dlmc1158

I liked the dual-sided gloss. It had good staying power. It also made it convenient to have a little more or a little less color, all in one tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2003 3:13:00 PM More reviews by scorpricorn

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my friends got this for me for my birthday. I don't know the exact name of the colors of the glosses but one end is kind of dark red/maroon and the other is a light lavender/red. The darker one seemed to wash me out (im a PPP/LLL, blue eyes, blonde hair) The smell of this gloos is pleasant and the gloss is shimmery. The texture is light and not very sticky and lasts all day. It looks the best after it has dried a little and is not so shiny. It's a very nice lipgloss. My best friend got the blue kind and it looks awesome on her (she's a MMM, brown hair, hazel eyes).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 10:57:00 PM More reviews by GreenEyedLady

I've been using the BlueBlazes color. It has a subtle blue sheen, mostly a frosty gloss look so my lips look sexy, not like I'm freezing to death. It has a nice fruity smell and slight flavor.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2003 10:45:00 AM More reviews by crisco_123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this stuff from a friend, and at first, I didn't really like it, but now, my opinion has totally changed. The smell is quite funky, but a good funky. The blue color really turns your lips a really nice natural reddish color and the shine is not too...shiny. Great stuff.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 10:39:00 PM More reviews by crys20

I love Mary Kay LipGlosses, and when I saw the Velocity End 2 End, I had to try it. However, I already have a peach colored lipgloss and a brown, so I tried Blue Blazes. It's a fun light color on one end and a darker blue on the other. However, you don't see a dark blue on your lips. It's a sheer blue that adds a little hint of color. This is a really fun lip gloss. The fruity scent makes it so yummy. It's a shame that these are only limited edition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2002 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

This is a dual sided lip gloss, one side is a darker, more concentrated color, the other a lighter, more shimmery shade of the same color. I got this in Melon Rush, a great pinky-peach shade. Does not run or glide all over your face, lasts a long time as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2002 1:57:00 PM More reviews by CarolynF

I have this gloss in Cola and it is a really pretty chocolate cherry color on one side and silver on the other. Smell is like cola and it is very shiney. I will be ordereing more of these.