Mary Kay Velocity Dual-sided gloss

4.2

on 12/11/2007 12:17:00 AM

I love this item It has lipgloss on 1 end and a Velocity perfume roll-on on the other end. I did use all of the perfume but I just refilled it with my large bottle. The color looks like a purple lipgloss but it is a very sheer color. I wish they would bring this and more of these back!

I didn't like nor dislike this product. I found it to be a little too...goopy...I guess would be the right word. I got it as a gift though, so I'm pleased enough. However I wouldn't buy it myself.

on 12/31/2003 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVED IT its cheap and convienent!

on 12/12/2003 1:02:00 AM

I liked the dual-sided gloss. It had good staying power. It also made it convenient to have a little more or a little less color, all in one tube.

on 11/30/2003 3:13:00 PM

One of my friends got this for me for my birthday. I don't know the exact name of the colors of the glosses but one end is kind of dark red/maroon and the other is a light lavender/red. The darker one seemed to wash me out (im a PPP/LLL, blue eyes, blonde hair) The smell of this gloos is pleasant and the gloss is shimmery. The texture is light and not very sticky and lasts all day. It looks the best after it has dried a little and is not so shiny. It's a very nice lipgloss. My best friend got the blue kind and it looks awesome on her (she's a MMM, brown hair, hazel eyes).

on 2/17/2003 10:57:00 PM

I've been using the BlueBlazes color. It has a subtle blue sheen, mostly a frosty gloss look so my lips look sexy, not like I'm freezing to death. It has a nice fruity smell and slight flavor.

on 2/2/2003 10:45:00 AM

I got this stuff from a friend, and at first, I didn't really like it, but now, my opinion has totally changed. The smell is quite funky, but a good funky. The blue color really turns your lips a really nice natural reddish color and the shine is not too...shiny. Great stuff.

on 10/29/2002 4:20:00 PM

This is a dual sided lip gloss, one side is a darker, more concentrated color, the other a lighter, more shimmery shade of the same color. I got this in Melon Rush, a great pinky-peach shade. Does not run or glide all over your face, lasts a long time as well.

on 10/14/2002 1:57:00 PM

I have this gloss in Cola and it is a really pretty chocolate cherry color on one side and silver on the other. Smell is like cola and it is very shiney. I will be ordereing more of these.

Recommended for Medium Skin