October 31, 2014 | 859 users online

Eye Shadow - Essence - Soul sista eye shadow palette

rated 3.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2012 7:52:00 AM More reviews by HenriettaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After trying the individual shadows, I really had my hopes up that the palette would have shadows in it that are the same amazing quality and pigmentation. Sadly this palette kind of let me down. It contains 8 colors, 4 mattes and 4 shimmery shades. I'm overall pleased with the shimmery shades, for example the white one is one of my favorite highlights, but the mattes- awful. The blue-green color is still usable, if you want it hard enough, but the yellow and orange shades can go right in the trash. And weirdly the shade that looks brown in the pan, comes out really orange on the lid. The packaging also isn't of the highest quality. The lid fell of and made a huge mess in my makeup bag. All in all, I don't think it's worth to buy this palette. Even tough buying 8 individual shades would cost you a lot more than this palette, at least you know you'll get nice quality shadows and the investment will definitely pay off :)