September 30, 2014 | 1942 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Re-Creation Eye Balm and Night Serum for Eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 6:55:00 AM More reviews by danielarem

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This luxury treatment delivers what it promises and beyond: 1 drop of the balm(no need to use more) and little amount of the cream nourish eye area and do smooth wrinkles in no time.Texture of cream is perfect: rich but not greasy,it penetrates fast to perform its magic.Only cons is the price so I alternate in the year with Orchidee Imperial(pricey but no SO pricey).Best buy if anyone wants to erase 5 years out the eye area.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 6:02:00 AM More reviews by alexplot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am giving this combo a bad review chiefly for the texture and the fact that I think I have received a defect product. The balm has some mystery gritty bits inside. As I have this product delivered all the way from NYC to Asia there is no way of returning it. The performance of eye eye cream is great as in it does what it is suppose to do like eliminating lines etc.... But it takes like a millennium for either of the products to absorb and I don't think there are any advantages of using this eye combo over just using the face cream and oil combo over your eyes. And like the face cream combo I abhor the packaging. It is fiddly, unsanitary, inconvenient and wasteful. BTW I just found out that giving yourself an eye and crania massage as often as you can really helps eliminate dullness and dark circles. Give that a try!