July 22, 2014 | 1689 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Color Lip Last

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! I have it in shade 10 Psychedelic Pink and it is so matte and long lasting. Because it is so pigmented, I use it as a base to cover my natural pigments; I just pat it gently all over my lips rather than just swipe it across; this way the "bubblegum pink" is more subtle and perfect for my other lipsticks to go over it. I wear it almost every day and one tube lasts me forever. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by n0diggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. Love the smell, love the price and love how it lasts. It's a MATTE finish so it can be rather dry, but that's the look anyway. But my lipstick broke. Mind you that it's new and I've never dropped it. So do check!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I got this in No. 15; a pretty coral pink. I like it in the store but cannot attest to the staying power.

It glides on nicely so not as drying but flakes like crazy. Not good...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

here are some live swatches of the Sephora lip last 10 hour wear lipsticks

(picture is included in my gallery and in photos under Sephora lip last review)

From top to bottom:

No. 5 - Rose Bouquet (semi matte) - neutral mauvy/pink/brown

No. 6 - Blooming Rose (matte) - neutral matte pink/brown

No. 20 - Wanted Red (matte) - blue based red

if you like long wearing lipsticks I would suggest trying these out. The semi-matte formula is not as drying (more creamy) as the matte formula but it's not as long wearing. The matte formulas are drying but will stay on for hours and not transfer. They have a pleasant scent when first applied but it does go away quickly (for those who are sensitive to fragrance) and for $12 they're not a bad deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by poopinpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this product by sephora i usually dont buy their lip products but i bought this one on a whim and i love it. i have this in a burgundy color and when i put it on it applies so smooth and stays on matte. it wont dry out your lips unless you put lots of lip balm before but the color selection is wonderful and it lasts about 3 hours for me though i wish it lasted longer but i would definitely buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AnnHV

I LOVE IT! THE COLORS ARE RICH AND PRETTY AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT IS CREAMY WHEN YOU APPLY IT BUT IT SETS VERY WELL IN A MATTE FINISH AND LASTS ALMOST ALL DAY, THIS ONE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR LIPS DRY, ALSO IT SMELLS WELL COMPARED WITH MANY LIP STAINS

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this with a store credit and I am not thrilled with it. I bought this in color "No. 15", which is a coral color. This lipstick is okay. It has a nice bright color that lasts but it gets clumpy on my lips. When I try to reapply the lipstick it just clumps up more and gets flaky. It is really pretty when you first put it on but as the day goes on it just gets messy. It does, however, leave a pretty stain on your lips. I probably would not buy this again. I am currently using Revlon's 674 "Coralberry" instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Lots of pretty color choices, long wearing and in the slimmer, sleeker tube which always gets my attention ,best of all there is no chemical smell. The formula is a little bit on the drier side but nothing a swipe of lip balm underneath can't fix. Priced right at $12.00. I found some awesome wearable shades and would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Leemadison9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Sephora Color Lip Last #19 (Pure Red) This bright blue based retro red lip color is absolutely amazing. It is super pigmented, opaque, and you only need one coat. It sets very quickly and literally doesn't budge until I take it off with a makeup remover wipe.
The awesome thing is it sets to a bright red matte finish. I get many compliments when I wear this color. The packaging (shown above) is sleek and the case is made of hard durable plastic. The cap snaps on so you don't have to worry about it slipping off in your pocket or purse. It is definitely waterproof, but I did have to reapply after eating, which is too be expected. Best of all it does not dry out my lips, which other long lasting products seem to have done. I highly recommend this product. $12.00USD

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by dashcrabtree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I ended up buying no.18 immediately, after I tried it out on my hand in-store and it reminded me exactly of Revlon's dearly-departed Strawberry Suede. I was so excited to put it on that I just slapped it on with no balm underneath, which in the dry, below-freezing Swedish winter is basically the stupidest thing you can do with lipstick (well, maybe). I was really surprised how comfortable it was, and I made it all day with no extra dryness. I was also sort of shocked at how bright the color is -- it may just be this shade, but it was practically neon. It's easy to just smudge a little on, though, and even with a pretty thin starting layer and a few bottles of water, it made it all day. I think all in all it's even better than the old Revlon matte formula, and I'm looking forward to trying more!