Sephora Color Lip Last

4.1

on 7/2/2015 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought several; No. 5,7,16,18,21

The colors all are beautiful! It last long, so long that even after eating and drinking, the lipstick is still on my lips. A few of my girls, keep asking what lipstick that I put on because the colours are pigmented, opaque but last long. The colour came off a little bit on cups, but it's so pigmented that it remains some on your lips. I hardly touch up or reapply unless I eat something oily. The price is still ok compared to MAC and NARS almost half. It's matte mostly, but there's a few colours that come with shimmers. It's not so drying. But do use lip balm during winter. This is one of my HG.

on 3/5/2015 3:35:00 PM

So I bought this lipstick one day when I forgot my own at home. It was a quick and quite cheap choice. I wore it that day and then threw it into my pile and forgot about it. I saw it again today (months later) and I have to say, WOW, this stuff rocks.

It goes on creamy and then dries in a couple minutes to a nice matte that lasts for several hours. It's not as long-lasting as a stain or some higher end lipsticks, but for the price, it is awesome. Good pigment too. I'm not sure the name of mine (doesn't say on it) but it's a coral-y color that dries into a nice pink-coral.

on 1/29/2015 10:35:00 AM

Probably different colors have different results. Mine is #25. Didn't last at all ( still longer than a normal cream/ sheer lipstick). 80% gone after a few drinks and 4 hours later. Completely gone after dinner by the 5th hour. Mine comes with gold shimmer and dry to semi-Matt. This works very similar to MAC prolong lipcreme Perpentual Flame (MAC doesn't have shimmer) / maybelline 14 hr ( 010/020), in term of finishing/ feel/ lasting power.

I will stick with Armani lipstick (512) if so short-lived and , Armani isn't so drying/Matte and leaves a bit , even stain behind.

P.S. I find a way to salvage this, I put shiseido benefiance lip treatment under this, and it becomes less drying. It may affect its staying power, but it has little to begin with, so doesn't hurt much

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've bought this product about 8 times over in the past 3 years because I love it so much!! The lipstick is so smooth, creamy, and long-lasting. The colour "cinnamon crush" matches so well with my medium-light skin!! <3

on 10/24/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is an ALL DAY lip stain. I have the color Wanted Red and I LOVE IT.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in two colors: Life In Pink and Forever Fuchsia. Life In Pink is very matte, and dries very quickly-I find it a little hard to work with, but if you're willing to work with it you can get it to not look as streak-y as it first looks at times. It does fill in the lines of your lips a bit, but if you layer it(which can be hard since it dries so fast) it doesn't look so bad. I honestly hated this when I first bought it but I tried it for a few days and now I love it. Because it is so dry, it is VERY long lasting.

If you want something easier to work with, try going for a shade that isn't matte like Forever Fuchsia. It is creamy, rich, goes on so easily, and is pigmented as hell. It's very bright and very shiny. It does wear off quicker because it isn't matte.

ALSO-they do have a smell. They use some sort of rose oil or rose something in the formula and they smell very flowery. You CANNOT smell it once it's on your lips, but if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff do be weary just in case. I actually really like the smell.

on 7/27/2014 12:08:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

I wanted a highly pigmented lipstick for that pinup look. Well, it definitely fills that bill, but once I put it on (and it was very hard to get it straight without a brush before it dried and set) I found that my mouth looked like and felt like a prune. All those wrinkles and it felt like I had put chalk on my lips, accckkkkk! So, I put a balm over top to see if that would help. Well, that broke down the lasting effect and then it was just like a regular lipstick but more mushy and no longer matte. This is definitely not a lipstick for the older crowd unless you are lucky enough not to have a lot of lines on your lips!

By the way, I had to look up the name and color of the lipstick on the bill as it isn't on the tube of lipstick anywhere.

on 6/1/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this lipstick! I have it in shade 10 Psychedelic Pink and it is so matte and long lasting. Because it is so pigmented, I use it as a base to cover my natural pigments; I just pat it gently all over my lips rather than just swipe it across; this way the "bubblegum pink" is more subtle and perfect for my other lipsticks to go over it. I wear it almost every day and one tube lasts me forever. Highly recommended.

on 2/25/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it. Love the smell, love the price and love how it lasts. It's a MATTE finish so it can be rather dry, but that's the look anyway. But my lipstick broke. Mind you that it's new and I've never dropped it. So do check!

on 12/3/2013 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this in No. 15; a pretty coral pink. I like it in the store but cannot attest to the staying power.

It glides on nicely so not as drying but flakes like crazy. Not good...

Popular Lipsticks