September 19, 2014 | 1854 users online

Lipstick - Sephora - Color Lip Last

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by AimeeMarieMUA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have this in two colors: Life In Pink and Forever Fuchsia. Life In Pink is very matte, and dries very quickly-I find it a little hard to work with, but if you're willing to work with it you can get it to not look as streak-y as it first looks at times. It does fill in the lines of your lips a bit, but if you layer it(which can be hard since it dries so fast) it doesn't look so bad. I honestly hated this when I first bought it but I tried it for a few days and now I love it. Because it is so dry, it is VERY long lasting.

If you want something easier to work with, try going for a shade that isn't matte like Forever Fuchsia. It is creamy, rich, goes on so easily, and is pigmented as hell. It's very bright and very shiny. It does wear off quicker because it isn't matte.

ALSO-they do have a smell. They use some sort of rose oil or rose something in the formula and they smell very flowery. You CANNOT smell it once it's on your lips, but if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff do be weary just in case. I actually really like the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by CaroleSim

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted a highly pigmented lipstick for that pinup look. Well, it definitely fills that bill, but once I put it on (and it was very hard to get it straight without a brush before it dried and set) I found that my mouth looked like and felt like a prune. All those wrinkles and it felt like I had put chalk on my lips, accckkkkk! So, I put a balm over top to see if that would help. Well, that broke down the lasting effect and then it was just like a regular lipstick but more mushy and no longer matte. This is definitely not a lipstick for the older crowd unless you are lucky enough not to have a lot of lines on your lips!

By the way, I had to look up the name and color of the lipstick on the bill as it isn't on the tube of lipstick anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by courtisane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! I have it in shade 10 Psychedelic Pink and it is so matte and long lasting. Because it is so pigmented, I use it as a base to cover my natural pigments; I just pat it gently all over my lips rather than just swipe it across; this way the "bubblegum pink" is more subtle and perfect for my other lipsticks to go over it. I wear it almost every day and one tube lasts me forever. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 10:04:00 AM More reviews by n0diggity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love it. Love the smell, love the price and love how it lasts. It's a MATTE finish so it can be rather dry, but that's the look anyway. But my lipstick broke. Mind you that it's new and I've never dropped it. So do check!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I got this in No. 15; a pretty coral pink. I like it in the store but cannot attest to the staying power.

It glides on nicely so not as drying but flakes like crazy. Not good...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by agirlwithcakedupmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

here are some live swatches of the Sephora lip last 10 hour wear lipsticks

(picture is included in my gallery and in photos under Sephora lip last review)

From top to bottom:

No. 5 - Rose Bouquet (semi matte) - neutral mauvy/pink/brown

No. 6 - Blooming Rose (matte) - neutral matte pink/brown

No. 20 - Wanted Red (matte) - blue based red

if you like long wearing lipsticks I would suggest trying these out. The semi-matte formula is not as drying (more creamy) as the matte formula but it's not as long wearing. The matte formulas are drying but will stay on for hours and not transfer. They have a pleasant scent when first applied but it does go away quickly (for those who are sensitive to fragrance) and for $12 they're not a bad deal!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by poopinpants

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really like this product by sephora i usually dont buy their lip products but i bought this one on a whim and i love it. i have this in a burgundy color and when i put it on it applies so smooth and stays on matte. it wont dry out your lips unless you put lots of lip balm before but the color selection is wonderful and it lasts about 3 hours for me though i wish it lasted longer but i would definitely buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AnnHV

I LOVE IT! THE COLORS ARE RICH AND PRETTY AND I LOVE THE FACT THAT IS CREAMY WHEN YOU APPLY IT BUT IT SETS VERY WELL IN A MATTE FINISH AND LASTS ALMOST ALL DAY, THIS ONE DOES NOT MAKE YOUR LIPS DRY, ALSO IT SMELLS WELL COMPARED WITH MANY LIP STAINS

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:52:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this with a store credit and I am not thrilled with it. I bought this in color "No. 15", which is a coral color. This lipstick is okay. It has a nice bright color that lasts but it gets clumpy on my lips. When I try to reapply the lipstick it just clumps up more and gets flaky. It is really pretty when you first put it on but as the day goes on it just gets messy. It does, however, leave a pretty stain on your lips. I probably would not buy this again. I am currently using Revlon's 674 "Coralberry" instead.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Lots of pretty color choices, long wearing and in the slimmer, sleeker tube which always gets my attention ,best of all there is no chemical smell. The formula is a little bit on the drier side but nothing a swipe of lip balm underneath can't fix. Priced right at $12.00. I found some awesome wearable shades and would definitely buy again.