Sephora Color Lip Last

4.1

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Love this lip last lipstick! I have No.21, a deep berry color. Just as it implies, it lasts for a long time. By the deep color, when I go to kiss someone on the cheek, they worry immediately about my lipstick getting all over. Surprisingly, this doesn't get all over, even though it is a bold shade. I've been on a mission to find a lipstick that is not too drying, but also not too glossy. This fits the bill perfectly. I'm in love with the color, and it's a very good quality product!

The colour payoff and lasting power is great. I have this in 19, a matte blue-toned red, which is the perfect red. But it dries out my lips so much!!! I feel like I have cling wrap on my lips everytime I am wearing it. I just dislike the feel of it on my lips. I would repurchase it but probably not in a matte shade.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I got this in Brown is Back and this lasts and lasts and lasts! Love the pigment, staying power and packaging. Ya know, even though I go to Sephora all day every day (I live within walking distance) I never really try out the Sephora line of products. This lipstick is showing me that I should. Doesn't dry me out but it is long wearing. Try this if you ladies get a chance.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I own this product in the shade #10, psychedelic pink. Once I got home and wore it a few times, I was wondering what I was thinking with the color. I didn't realize when I swatched it how FROSTY this is. Another person on here reviewed this exact color and said it's matte... that is so not true. It is a blue based frosty pink.

As far as staying power, etc, this lipstick lasts nicely. It's not super long-wearing and doesn't last all day (it claims ten hours and while that may be true with other shades, it's not the case with this one) but reapplying lipstick is sometimes just a part of life. This product doesn't last so long that it blows me away, but also doesn't come off immediately either. I'd say you can probably go about four or five hours before needing a touch-up, with this one.

The formula doesn't feel drying at all to me. Even if I use it without a lip balm, it looks and feels good.

Finally the smell, others describe it as a rose. There is a detectable scent but I couldn't quite place my finger on it. As I was driving down the road one day I kept smelling it and realized it smells, to me, like a grape cigarillo... If you're really sensitive to smells you might want to skip out on this one because it doesn't smell bad, but I can smell it even after initial application.

Would I repurchase? I guess. The price point is a bit high for lipsticks, for me (I know $14 to most people isn't that pricey but I'm on a budget right now.) And if I did I'd definitely get a different color.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought several; No. 5,7,16,18,21

The colors all are beautiful! It last long, so long that even after eating and drinking, the lipstick is still on my lips. A few of my girls, keep asking what lipstick that I put on because the colours are pigmented, opaque but last long. The colour came off a little bit on cups, but it's so pigmented that it remains some on your lips. I hardly touch up or reapply unless I eat something oily. The price is still ok compared to MAC and NARS almost half. It's matte mostly, but there's a few colours that come with shimmers. It's not so drying. But do use lip balm during winter. This is one of my HG.

So I bought this lipstick one day when I forgot my own at home. It was a quick and quite cheap choice. I wore it that day and then threw it into my pile and forgot about it. I saw it again today (months later) and I have to say, WOW, this stuff rocks.

It goes on creamy and then dries in a couple minutes to a nice matte that lasts for several hours. It's not as long-lasting as a stain or some higher end lipsticks, but for the price, it is awesome. Good pigment too. I'm not sure the name of mine (doesn't say on it) but it's a coral-y color that dries into a nice pink-coral.

Probably different colors have different results. Mine is #25. Didn't last at all ( still longer than a normal cream/ sheer lipstick). 80% gone after a few drinks and 4 hours later. Completely gone after dinner by the 5th hour. Mine comes with gold shimmer and dry to semi-Matt. This works very similar to MAC prolong lipcreme Perpentual Flame (MAC doesn't have shimmer) / maybelline 14 hr ( 010/020), in term of finishing/ feel/ lasting power.

I will stick with Armani lipstick (512) if so short-lived and , Armani isn't so drying/Matte and leaves a bit , even stain behind.

P.S. I find a way to salvage this, I put shiseido benefiance lip treatment under this, and it becomes less drying. It may affect its staying power, but it has little to begin with, so doesn't hurt much

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought this product about 8 times over in the past 3 years because I love it so much!! The lipstick is so smooth, creamy, and long-lasting. The colour "cinnamon crush" matches so well with my medium-light skin!! <3

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is an ALL DAY lip stain. I have the color Wanted Red and I LOVE IT.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have this in two colors: Life In Pink and Forever Fuchsia. Life In Pink is very matte, and dries very quickly-I find it a little hard to work with, but if you're willing to work with it you can get it to not look as streak-y as it first looks at times. It does fill in the lines of your lips a bit, but if you layer it(which can be hard since it dries so fast) it doesn't look so bad. I honestly hated this when I first bought it but I tried it for a few days and now I love it. Because it is so dry, it is VERY long lasting.

If you want something easier to work with, try going for a shade that isn't matte like Forever Fuchsia. It is creamy, rich, goes on so easily, and is pigmented as hell. It's very bright and very shiny. It does wear off quicker because it isn't matte.

ALSO-they do have a smell. They use some sort of rose oil or rose something in the formula and they smell very flowery. You CANNOT smell it once it's on your lips, but if you are sensitive to that kind of stuff do be weary just in case. I actually really like the smell.

Recommended for Medium Skin