August 2, 2014 | 1581 users online

Blush - MAC - Whole Lotta Love Pro Longwear Blush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by tried_em_all

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a terrible time with blushes, I'm a true neutral (fair) and the undertone of the blush, is what shows up on me - so they look blue, red, or orange. And then, I have the added issue of being really sensitive (can't use products with shimmer and/or various other ingredients). After trying every blush out there, including most of MAC's, I ended up with Pinch o' Peach, which I liked very much - I would have liked it a little pinker, but for the most part, it looked very natural on me. However, it appears they've discontinued it, so I tried this. It's slightly pinker than POP, so for that, I like this a little better. And while this is quite a bit darker in the pan, it doesn't go on as dark as you would think, if you use a light hand and use the fluffiest brush you can find. The formula of this, does not fade on me as others have experienced, it pretty much lasts all day and stays true - it doesn't get muddy. I've heard quite a few people talk about how the Pro Longwear blushes are hard to work with, because they are so pigmented and a lot of product shows up on your brush. I use a big, fluffy brush, dip it once, then dab it with a tissue to take off the excess, and apply lightly. I get a great glow that lasts all day and looks really natural. The best part is I don't react to it at all. I still have some of my Pinch o' Peach, and I actually like this better, it's prettier on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:12:00 PM More reviews by calificus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I went into MAC asking for a really girly, barbie-ish shade of pink and I definitely got what I wanted! It's pricey at around £20 but I think it's worth the money. It lasts all day without fading and because it blends so well, I don't get that caked-on line of blush that you sometimes see. This is a matte blush without shimmer so I find it suitable for everyday use, either at work or general day-time wear.

Not bad for my first MAC purchase! I will definitely buy this colour again and hopefully I will be buying other shades soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by beameupscotty22

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using MAC products since they first came out and one of my favorite items to purchase it their blushers. i love the matteness of this one and as usual - the heavy pigmentation of their products shines. Just a little goes a long way on the apples of my cheeks to brighten up my otherwise very pale skin. Using a makeup base and translucent powder underneath makes the pink really look paler and more natural.
I will never have to buy anymore because it is so intense in the case - and will never run out! My plexiglass insert has already fallen out though - as my others have. MAC needs to correct this stupid packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2013 1:55:00 PM More reviews by kattleya

For reference i'm NC20/C25. I got this blush last January when i asked MAC BA for a pink blush that goes with my skin and she offered me this. I liked the colour so i purchased this blush.

I DO LOVE THE COLOUR. It's really pink on the pan, but when i wear this i look flustered which is good. And it's beautiful on photos too, i look fresh and healthy. It's buildable and the blush is pigmented. However i do not agree with the pro longwear title, because after 4 hours the blush fades. I need to touch up again and again.

I would not repurchase, simply because i know there are other beautiful pink colour exactly like this or at least the ones that made me look flustered. What i know inevitable is that i will purchase another MAC blushes, but not this one twice.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by twipot

This blush looks lovely against my skin, it is bright yet natural. I hate blushes with glitters and this does not have any. If you are looking for a good bright pink, go ahead and try this.

Only downside is that -I don't know if it is a real downside- the blush is really pigmented and long lasting, so you HAVE to be careful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2012 8:25:00 PM More reviews by sweetestshock

I loved Eternal Sunshine blush. This is the first time I bought an actual blush and I was nervous because I wanted a natural look.
The lady who lead me to loving this product had a skin tone similar to mine and showed me how she wore the same blush. I really liked it on her and I gave it a try.
It was a subtle rosy, sunshiny color on me and I said I NEED IT NOW. So I bought it and it looks really good.
It is a good contouring, blushing, and bronzing product, I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 2:54:00 AM More reviews by amysuh

I love blushes and have many but cant seem to walk out of nordstrom without buying another one. I picked this one up because i love pink and even though its little bright for my skintone. its densely pigmented so apply sparingly. overall i'm starting to really like mac blushes. very affordable, decent staying power. great selection of colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2012 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush and find it pigmented and soft in texture you will see it in action on the video. I wouldn't repurchase as I think the MAC regular blush line has soo many better suited options.enjoy the video :)
continued >>