November 27, 2014 | 1399 users online

Polishes - OPI - Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Yetzannette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this blue!its not like any other blue polish I own... And that's allot . It's like a turquoise but darker it's perfection. I agree with the other review it's great for a night out and yet you can still wear it at work I used two coats and one of sache vile top coat. Will be repurchasing .

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by rsa1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good consistency, easy to apply, longwearing... just didn't like the colour! I agree with one other reviewer, its really not shiny and doesn't wow me at all. Love OPI but wouldn't buy this shade again, probably won't even finish it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/3/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by elixmia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The price was good and the polish applied well, but for some reason when it dried it just lacked the shine and color I was expecting. It had sort of a greenish color to it and had a stained look instead of the polish I expected, and no amount of top coat could bring real shine to it. Shame since the color in the bottle looked nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by AJ6488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Wow the most impressive blue polish I've ever seen. Beautiful, elegant, sophisticated, you will know what I mean as soon as you put it on. All my friends went to purchase one after they applied my Unfor-greta-Bly blue. Another masterpiece by OPI, no wonder they've already put it in the classic collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:58:00 AM More reviews by tonkoffu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this colour! It's like a deep metallic blue, funky enough to wear with casual outfits but dark enough to be work appropriate. I used a base coat and only applied one coat of this polish and it was quite opaque. Definitely recommend this polish!

Check out the pic here:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2012 4:18:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

Love OPI. And this one does not disappoint! From the Germany collection 2012.

The first coat is fine, and comes out more of a shimmery teal colour, but the second coat renders it totally opaque, a gorgeous shiny shimmery blue colour :-) so unusual yet totally wearable!!!! I'm wearing it on my toes too and pairing it with a red dress and red shoes for a wedding today :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by cyeung71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Unfor-Greta-Bly Blue is OPI Germany 2012 Fall/Autumn Collection. This color is more like a electric blue polish. It has a hint of blue/gree/aqua undertone and the base is dark blue. The color comes out very pretty with fine blue shimmer.
The application is really easy. Although the first coat comes out a bit watery and uneven. But after a good 2 coats, the color comes out perfect.
I don't normally look good with blue nail polish because of my olive skin tone. But this color goes well with my skin color and it is perfect to go with denim outfit. I will buy this color again.