September 18, 2014 | 1484 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Lioele - Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it what a great find, I would have never discovered this balm if it wasn't for venturing into the world of Asian BB Cremes - This first came my way as a few sample sachets which I found enjoyable to use. I bought the small pot, fell in love, used that up and graduated to the full size jar, it has a very slippery and smooth texture, only a small amount needed and easy to apply. Make-up glides over like a dream.

I don't believe there actually exists a miracle primer that truly covers all pores but this does do a very good job. I have always used under makeup as a primer base as I often forget you can use it over make-up too. I have tried this method a few times and it does seem to work and does not disturb your makeup at all.

Comparable and similar in texture to Benefit The Pore fessional

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:08:00 PM More reviews by hazencai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute packaging. Does a pretty good job where I need it to which is mostly my t-zone area. Bonus is that it smells amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Summerjess21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

A pretty good product. Smooth texture when you put it on. Matte appearance. Covers pores well. Ive only used it under makeup, its about the same as most primers. Apparently it works well on top of makeup, might try that. Depends if you have large pores, then this would work alright, otherwise I wouldnt spend money on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 8:24:00 AM More reviews by wwerru

This cream is wonderfull. Composition is really not greasy and it is easy to spread. Fragrance is so fresh and nice. It helps to make pores smaller and less visible.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by MUBeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was recommended to me by the SA when I asked her for something to cover up my huge pores on my nose. It is amazing. I don't understand why it has bad reviews. I use this on my nose and cheeks ON TOP of my makeup, and all my pores vanish!! And it doesn't push my makeup into settling into my pores. I haven't tried it under my makeup so can't say much about that, but I have tried A LOT of primers in an attempt to hide my large pores, and nothing has worked, especially if you apply them under your foundations because they get rubbed off in the foundation application. So to put something on top is genious, but the problem with primers you place on top of makeup is that it makes the makeup settle into the pores so instead of pore holes, you have filled in pore holes that are visible - yeck. But this one just glides on and blurs the pores...AMAZING. It smells fanatastic, too. The texture is not a cream but a balm. it is white, but doesn't leave a white cast on your face.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I'm currently using a sample of this. It feels like Crisco going on and while I can't read Korean, I suspect it's full of silicones because it has a slippery feel to it. My pores aren't diminished looking but my foundation goes on easier. It has a nice fresh scent, although a bit strong smelling.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2012 8:35:00 PM More reviews by heinesite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I luckily got a few samples of the product so I wasn't inclined to initially buy the cute little jar. Great amazing matte silky texture and felt great on my skin but for the jar size I felt it was a bit expensive to purchase the full jar since a little doesn't seem to go a long way and it's a bit thick.

I used mineral foundation so I'm not sure how well this would work with liquid. And as for making pores seem less invisible I didn't really see a difference. If you want to try it I think amazon has the better price deal.