Cover Girl lip perfection -Rich

on 8/21/2014 12:11:00 PM

Trying this with another color for the first time. Love this one hate the other. This is a creamy matte/slightly satin brick toned plum on me. The color applies very smoothly wear time is about average for a "non-matte" formula. Does leave a very slight stain to the lips but not enough that I would just add balm and go. THere is no tell tale smell to this one way or the other. So if you are sensitive to either the Loreal smell or don't care for the Milani fruity smell you should be ok with this.

That said I'm finding that not all of the formulas are the same. I bought one of the other colors Temptation and it is frosty to the point of glittery. Do NOT like that one and it's going back. So my suggestions is since these are drug store brands and you don't get to try them in store, make sure you have a receipt and the store allows returns. This one I will keep!

on 10/20/2012 8:37:00 PM

Great everyday colour.Not too bright but adds colour Stays on and feels good on your lips. Has a lot of pigment to it. No perfumey taste (L'Oreal lipsticks) I am fair with green eyes. I will definitely try other colours in this same line of lipsticks.

on 9/10/2012 5:14:00 PM

Lip Perfection is a great lipstick and I have it in several colors. Its full coverage, feels like nothing on the lips and very lightweight. Yet its long lasting. I have no complaints. This color is gorgeous medium to darkish reddish plum, very rich. This is cool color, would be perfect on most pale skinned brunnets(and if you are pale with dark hair, like I am, its a great color to have).
I am PPP, black hair, blue eyes, for reference

Popular Lipsticks