Natio Rich Colour Creme Gloss

4.3

on 6/19/2013 8:47:00 PM

I have 3 of these in Happy, Passion & Serene. They are a highly pigmented creme gloss that goes on smoothly and dries quite quickly. Feels kind of like a creme lipstick - not super grossy and never sticky. I wouldnt say super long lasting, maybe reapply a few times a day after meals but they seem to leave a nice tint on your lips. Price is roughly $AU15 which I think is good value for the 6.5ml tube. Packaging is slick and classy, easy to see when you run low and which colour you have at a glance. I havent had any adverse reactions to them but I dont have sensitive skin. Wish they were perhaps longer lasting but otherwise very happy with this product. Happy: Bright pink - quite vivid. Passion: Cherry red - needs two coats else fades to dark pink. Serene: Nude pink - suits most skin tones, looks very natural.

on 2/8/2013 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really lovely lip gloss. I bought the 'Alive' colour, which is a highly pigmented red, and the colour can be built up from a flush to an in-your-face bright red! I like how this is more of a true red than other lipsticks and glosses I have tried. It also lasts for quite a long time, although I do have to reapply after eating. The gloss is moisturising, even for my dry lips, and doesn't smell like chemicals (as so many cheaper brands do). I also liked the decent price.

The packaging is simple and stylish, but the wand doesn't have an angled tip. This makes application take a little longer than it would with an angled wand.

Overall, I will be buying this again. I might even branch out into other colours, but I will definitely repurchase 'Alive'.

on 9/10/2012 5:16:00 AM

These are a new product from Natio, claiming to be as pigmented as a lipstick but with the shine of a lipgloss. Well they are drawing the long bow just a tad. The glosses are certainly more pigmented than most, and I would put them on a par with the NYX Mega Gloss products. Main difference is that Natio only has 5 colours, three pinks and two reds. For me the great thing is that finally I've managed to find a pigmented red gloss that doesn't turn blue or pink on me. Alive is a true red, veering on the warm side. Passion on the other hand is a darker wine/cherry coloured red which looks fantastic on darker skin, or on cool toned blondes who can pull off a dramatic lip colour. The three pinks are all so so and there's really no good nude colour, but such is life. They're $16 each so not cheap, but I've been looking for a pigmented red lipgloss for ages, so I bit the bullet and bought one. Wear time is average, but I tend to fill in my lips with a red liner and then use the gloss over the top for extra depth. A definite rebuy, unless something better comes along.

Popular Lip Glosses