April 21, 2014 | 895 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Dior Nude 459- Charnelle

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Hanae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was looking for a perfect nude lipstick and found this Rouge Dior Nude Charnelle. As other reviewers, I also find that its not long lasting and I do not really like its semi-sheer finish (that is why I took off a lippie). But I really like this beautiful shade. Its difficult to find a pinky peach nude color with the right amount of pink which looks natural and not too pale. The formula is truly hydrating and it has a slightly glossy finish. I swipe it on a few times and also use Estee Lauder lip pencil (spice) to define my lips. And btw, this lipstick smells fabulous!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by signemarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Perfect nude MLBB for me, fair neutral skinned blonde. Pale pinky peach. Warms up my face instantly and feels sooo great on. Not slippery or slick, very slightly balmy and the color lasts a decent amount of time for a sheer lipstick. I don't carry much makeup with me, but this one is definitely a purse staple. Just wish it wasn't so expensive!

FIY Sephora has a lipstick that's very close to this in color and texture, the Rouge Shine in nr #7 called Matchmaker. Ever so slightly cooler (less peach) and not as nice on the lips, but close.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by desertrose08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Charnelle is a beautiful shade that makes me honestly want to stop buying drugstore lips products haha. The formula is incredibly hydrating without being slippery or greasy feeling and leaves a gorgeous glossy finish. On me, it's almost the same color as my lips but a hair more coral. No it's not super long lasting and yes you do have to swipe it a few times to get the color to show up but that's because technically this is advertised as being a lip balm with a semi-sheer finish, not a full on lipstick. That being said though, if you do swipe it on a few times you can get the color to be pretty much opaque so it's not one of those products that's so sheer you can barely tell you have anything on. The packaging is of course absolutely gorgeous and luxurious looking, as Dior packaging almost always is.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 5:31:00 PM More reviews by lfrueh

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fabulous sophisticated nude for pigmented lips and medium complexion. Looks slightly rosy nude in the tube, goes on creamy and looks best with a nude pencil. Very, very polished looking. Doesn't last long, so I took off a lippie.