October 24, 2014 | 1777 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Nuance by Salma Hayek - Cucumber & Rose Dual Phase Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product.Its the first makeup remover that doesnt make me break out,dry my skin or irritate my eyes.It doesnt have any smell and removes makeup very easily without any rubbing necessary.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by blackowlive

This is supposed to be a makeup remover, no? Not just for the eyes? I used it on my face for less than a week and it clogged my pores and gave me tiny little whiteheads. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 4:44:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I did not like the fragrant oils added to this I.e., the lavender, rose, and I HATED the vinegar shaker bottle this came in. If it had come in a squeeze bottle I might have given it more of a chance but those two things made it 2 thumbs down for me. Neither of those things warranted the elevated price in my mind. Also it worked no better and was not any gentler than L'Oreal's or Neutrogena's bi-phase, which were available at the same place and were slightly cheaper.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:49:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used Biore (#1 in Japan) for 2 years, and it removes my eye make-up in a second, loved it, however it was little too oily and I can not find it in in US).
I dislike the bottle Nuance Makeup Remover comes in - it's hard to get out anything. And it takes a while to remove eye make-up like eyeliner and waterproof mascara. The only reason I will keep using it, is because it does not leave any oily residue and I got it for $6 only (Reg.$8.50 in Cvs). I also noticed weird foam in a bottle between the layers (after 1st use).
Loreal removes eye make-up better than Nuance, and it does not have that weird foam.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 8:35:00 PM More reviews by juliaesands

This is terrific. I put a little on a cotton pad and brushed it over my eyes which were covered in black eyeliner and mascara and off everything came. There aren't any irritants that I know of in this and my eyes didn't look red afterwards. At 7.99 it might be more than some people want to pay for makeup remover, but sometimes the more stubborn makeup needs something for a little boost and here we are!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Swimblock

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I disagree with the reviewer below me. I love this stuff for eye makeup remover! I have used Lancome's Bifacial forever because it was the only eye makeup remover that took my eye make up off and was gentle to the dry skin under my eyes. I've tried many brands from pretty expensive to drugstore and nothing worked for me except Bifacial. Until Nuance Cucumber & Rosewater Dual Phase came out. It only costs about $8 versus Bifacial which runs $28. (I've even tried $50 eye makeup remover like Sisley & Erno Lazlo.) Many of the younger ladies use their everyday cleanser to clean their eye make up off but believe me, when you get to be my age, the damage is already done if you have not been using a gentle eye makeup remover because the skin around the eye is delicate and cannot take all that tugging and pulling over the years. So I highly recommend this product as an eye makeup remover. Put some on a cotton pad and hold it on your eye for 15 seconds or so. Then wipe gently. You may need to do it several times. I use 1 1/2 cotton pads saturated with this cleanser for each eye.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by empresswu

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't like this at all, consistency of baby oil. However it pretty much removes most of my eye makeup without irritation. Paraben free is the only reason I purchased it but will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by lindsayalexander

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This really is the best eye makeup remover that I've ever used. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all and it really gets the makeup off. Best of all, it doesn't leave that oily feeling on your eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by SmalleyGirl

I'm not sure where all the hype for this product is coming from. The bottle was ok- had to dump and agitate bottle to get product out. I had to press down hard on my eyes/ face to "remove" the makeup- nothing gentle about it! My eyes and face are still red and irritated from this 24 hours after use on my normal skin type. I DO NOT recommend this- wouldn't use it if it was free! Neutrogena oil free eye makeup remover blows this remover out of the water!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by lmr007

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best makeup removers I have ever used - hands down - because it works and it does not leave a greasy residue on my skin. I just keep adding more and more of the Nuance line to my PTR cabinet; Salma's products are that good. If you have not checked out her Walnut Facial Scrub, Wild Lime Exfoliating Facial Gel or the Oxygen Activated Foaming Face Wash, you are missing out. The reviews speak for themselves. I greatly admire her for bringing such great, high quality products to market.