Oriflame Hyper Stretch mascara with pro-long complex

4.2

I am writing this with a sad heart ..Oriflame is my favourite mascara ever , a variety of different mascaras , natural and trusted formulas and great prices .However , this specific one is a disappointment..I read the great reviews and waited for it to be in the discount catalogue to snatch it , tried it immediately and was shocked , it doesn't do ANYTHING to my lashes , and BTW , I have very good lashes to start with, they just need some definition & curl ..I wonder how this preform with others ??..the wand 's bristles are very spaced giving me less lashes ! the formula is very thin and wet , but it dries quickly so no length again ... and noooo volume ..I have it in "Prune " but still even a brown mascara works better ..So sad Oriflame ...I am still using other ones by the same company , but this one is no buy for me again .

on 11/2/2013 4:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

My all time high-mascara! The brush is fantastic and it gives you long and full lashes. Easy to apply and easy to put mascara on the lashes close to the eye. Works really well on both upper and bottom lashes. The formula is a bit loose but it doesn't clump at all. I curl my lashes and they stay up all day long. It is also very economical because it lasts a long time, my tube lasts for at least 6 months (and I apply mascara every day). Love it!

on 4/16/2013 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Gotta stock up on this beauty! Really impressed by the prolonging this mascara gives. I am pleasantly surprised! Bravo, Oriflame! I have'nt used much of this brands products, but personally this comes next to my alltime favorite Lancome L'extreme. In my opinion this mascara is Oriflames best. (I have had 2 other mascaras from Oriflame and I was not too happy with them)

This mascara gives really long lashes and seperates them nicely. It also holds my curl really well.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

After I first tried this mascara, I didn't really like it, but I didn't have any other so I basically was forced into using it. After a few days I kind of found the right way to apply it and now it has really quickly become one of my all-time favorites. The key to applying this mascara is to use a very, VERY light hand, to do many strokes and to just build it up. It's quite a wet formulation so if applied with pressure it will make you look like you have 3 eyelashes on each eye. When applied the right way it makes the lashes look really long, black and separated. It does take a few seconds longer to apply, but it's totally worth it, because who doesn't like to be complimented, right? ;)