September 18, 2014 | 1054 users online

Mascara - Oriflame - Hyper Stretch mascara with pro-long complex

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by amzarzar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time high-mascara! The brush is fantastic and it gives you long and full lashes. Easy to apply and easy to put mascara on the lashes close to the eye. Works really well on both upper and bottom lashes. The formula is a bit loose but it doesn't clump at all. I curl my lashes and they stay up all day long. It is also very economical because it lasts a long time, my tube lasts for at least 6 months (and I apply mascara every day). Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by cathped

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Gotta stock up on this beauty! Really impressed by the prolonging this mascara gives. I am pleasantly surprised! Bravo, Oriflame! I have'nt used much of this brands products, but personally this comes next to my alltime favorite Lancome L'extreme. In my opinion this mascara is Oriflames best. (I have had 2 other mascaras from Oriflame and I was not too happy with them)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by lisastenbergs

This mascara gives really long lashes and seperates them nicely. It also holds my curl really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by HenriettaLovesMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

After I first tried this mascara, I didn't really like it, but I didn't have any other so I basically was forced into using it. After a few days I kind of found the right way to apply it and now it has really quickly become one of my all-time favorites. The key to applying this mascara is to use a very, VERY light hand, to do many strokes and to just build it up. It's quite a wet formulation so if applied with pressure it will make you look like you have 3 eyelashes on each eye. When applied the right way it makes the lashes look really long, black and separated. It does take a few seconds longer to apply, but it's totally worth it, because who doesn't like to be complimented, right? ;)