December 22, 2014 | 1695 users online

Blush - Jordana - Blush- Touch of Pink

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 7:10:00 AM More reviews by mariaraja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Its not pink though, but an awesome peachy shade, enough pigmented and good staying time

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:39:00 PM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a completely matte light peach colored blush - to put it plain and simple. There is nothing pink about it to me - in the pan or once applied. It looks nothing like the picture above that is hot pink, in person it is a light peach color. It shows up well on my medium olive skin tone so pigmentation is good. It also blends easily. I got this for $2.49 at Kmart. It is a very natural looking color and great for everyday wear. I would definitely recommend. Jordana blushes never disappoint.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by veromar

looove it! Low priced, super pigmented, matte and long lasting color, this is my absolut favorite blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by aharb013

This is a great blush. It is a matte coral-pink. It's not as pink as it appears in some of the photos here. It is pigmented, non-powdery, and it blends fairly well. Recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

One of my favorite blushes from Jordana (coral sandy beach is a close tie) Pretty coral color; with a touch of pink, 100% matte. Its not powdery one bit; I've poked it several times with a knife in the attempt to depot (hUge fail btw) & a few dusty particles disappear no huge condensed clumps like others I've tried. The pigmentation is excellent; its not crazy like WnW where you have to carefully barely touch the pan & not light like Maybelline fit me where you have to stab the brush across several times. Its just right. Its blends evenly with a good brush (I use sigma F40) ofcourse its not like NARS buttery smooth in one fluffy touch but equal to other good quality ds blushes-Revlon, L'oreal, E.L.F., Rimmel. The staying power is great too; I swatched it on my hand and plain old tissue paper couldn't wipe it off; I needed to add lotion. I do have dry skin though. Overall its the best blush for the price tag. I adore it more than the other cheapies WnW, N.Y.C (those are great too) this one is just simpler to use, longer staying power and easy color to work with daily.

Sadly I wont repurchase because (as you can probably predict) I own a TON of blushes & without depotting into z-palettes theres no way I could see/use/go through them all and Jordana blushes just don't depot! The bottom silver round pan is too thick and perfectly fits the thin pan of the blush; its glued in hard. No heat/xacto knife could loosen this thing. If there was a compartment for mirror/brush on the bottom maybe then but this doesn't have either so its impossible. I've ruined the edges of this beauty already; I couldn't bare to anymore but if anyone's figured out a way, please contact me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by schoolgirl101

My go to powder blush. It's your perfect peachy pink matte color and applies smoothly and has decent pigmentation. Package quality isn't the best, sometimes it's hard to close, but for the price you pay, this product is awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by CocoJuniper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is a drugstore gem. It's a matte peachy shade with, as its name states, a hint of pink. On my pale, warm-toned face the color is youthful and pretty and it really livens up my usual deathly pallor. And did I mention it's matte? Matte drugstore blush, where have you been all my life? It's nicely pigmented, blends well, and it has above average staying power. I reach for it more than any other cheek product in my collection. It might even be my HG blush. Yes, the screw-top packaging is kinda stupid, but I can't get too bothered about that when the product inside is so great. I got this for around $3 at Kmart.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 12:42:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I love these blushes This is peach with a hint of pink so the name is apt.This color is actually matte with one or two sparkles per cheek and that the extent of shine of glitter
I also love coral sandy sandy beach with is the more peach one.
The packaging is super cheap the clear plastic broke after less than one day which is why it doesn't cost much and i'm okay with that

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

**review I posted on my blog**

This particular blush was purchased a little over a moth ago at Kmart. I was looking for a matte pink blush, and since these are priced at 2.99 (?) I thought it was worth giving them a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! One things I loved about this shade is that it is matte, richly pigmented and not dusty at all. You would think this shade is a true pink, but in fact it is right between pink and peach! Those that have fair complexion or olive complexion would find this shade quite flattering! Easy on the eyes and even when you wear this shade, at the end of the day your cheeks look naturally flushed. SO pretty!I can honestly say there is nothing negative to say about this product except for availability. I had to drive a good 15-20 minutes for my nearest Kmart. Walgreens sadly does not carry blushes. A shame considering there are more Walgreens than Kmarts, for one. Secondly, if Walgreens would expand Jordana cosmetics in their stores, it would be a great benefit both for the consumer and the store. Oh well...

I highly recommend this shade. Office friendly, easy on the pocket and officially Holy Grail Quality!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by countryfied

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This an excellent quality blush. A soft matte peach (I see no pink) with a warm tone. It is the most blendable matte I've ever used. The color is too warm for my skin, but should work for many people.