April 16, 2014 | 2066 users online

Fragrances - Selena Gomez - Selena Gomez

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2014 6:11:00 PM More reviews by makeupandcupcakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love the scent! When you first apply it, it smells like rasberry vanilla! Very sweet and feminine! Then it drifts into a chocolatey experience and then dies out! It smells amazing but it only last for 3 hours tops! It was quite cheap! I got a bottle, a lip gloss, a lotion, and shower gel for only $55!!! I will not repurchase because I want to try new scents but I do recommend it for preteens who want to experience with perfume but not making it over dramatic! GOOD LUCK!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by HelenB16

I got this as a gift in a box with the lotion, lip gloss and the shower gel, for only $50! I really like the scent, and I just smells like romance. Really nice

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by captormoonlu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Smells like pineapples. Doesn't last long. Nice summer scent for the less than 25 year old crowd. I got this for $20 CAD at Shoppers Drug Mart. I would not have paid full price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

I really loved this fragrance... so I am abit surprised that there haven't been more reviews on this one! Usually, I go fot scents that are ultra fruity, very fresh, girly and super sweet. This scent was a bit different... It was sweet, but in the most soft way possible. I loved it. I think it was a bit over priced, but I couldnt pass this up after i smelled the sample. I will huy it again, im sure... but I always like to try the newest scents so I am hoping she will come out with something new and just as refreshing as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by productjunkieee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was quite taken aback by how much I loved this scent. As much as I love Selena Gomez, I was skeptical of an online voting deal for the notes of this perfume and that it is a celebrity perfume. Nonetheless I still went to sample it the day it came out. LOVE it! I used up my first 3.4 oz bottle in a matter of months and quickly repurchased another. The scent is sweet, romantic, warm, fruity, and lasts all day. The opening is fruity and well rounded and develops into a smooth floral that is comforting and lovely. It was love at first sniff. Great for spring/summer and for all ages.
The bottle is grotesque but the juice is superb.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Ceesaroni

Just went and smelled this today! The poster before me is correct in that it smells very sweet, kind of like grape soda or candy (yummm) and then the dry down is a floral-ish smell that smells pretty yet mature (20's) But this is just my take on it, As always, I advise smelling for yourself!:] It's freeee~

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Recently sampled this at Macy's with my pre-teen in tow as she loves Selena. The bottle looks fine but the topper is too whimsical. With that topper, I can see my daughter easily knocking this over on her dresser. The scent is - what else - extremely sugar sweet. It definitely is spot on for the target market (pre-teen or early teens). Ever the indulgent mother, I asked my daughter if she wants a bottle but she pulled me away from the display. I guess that was a no.