October 25, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Dreams Unlimited Body Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product because it's the first Body Shop body butter I ever tried. I now actually prefer the Shea fragrance, but this is a close second. I can go through tubs and tubs and still need more :) this fragrance is a light and fresh floral with a hint of... musk, or something. Not sure but it smells beautiful. I would repurchase, but I would only use this without a competing scent since it's pretty strongly fragranced on its own. For reference, it's strong enough that others have remarked on the scent when I've worn this alone.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/15/2012 6:18:00 PM More reviews by kloops

Same lovely smell as the perfume. Very moisturizing, but it absorbs well. I believe it is meant for normal skin, so that's probably why it isn't greasy. Scent lasts a while.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

TBS has came up with countless flavours of their best-selling butter ever since it's acquired by L'Oreal. Oh well.

Dreams Unlimited happens to be one of their limited edition fragrances that I believe is still retailing at this point of my review. I picked this body butter up, simply because I liked the scent of the fragrance.

Texture wise, it's pretty expected and standard of a TBS's body butter; very emollient, rich and thick. I am religiously using this everyday as part of a body skincare regime, so far so good. Plus I smell heavenly enough, extra fragrance is not needed.