October 23, 2014 | 1313 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Ready 2.0 The 15 minutes

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 5:17:00 PM More reviews by TAVL

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this pinky plum neutral duo. It is perfect for daytime wear.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by SweetNSpicy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this today, after spending forever looking for the "right" pink eye shadows during a mall pink today. The lighter shade is a warm pink. It isn't matte, but certainly isn't frosty. The darker shade is a warm mauve with brownish pigments.

These shadows are GREAT. I have pale skin and dark hair, and the shadows look so perfect. The colors are warm and great for daytime and work. Plus the staying power is amazing; I applied over UDPP and they stayed in place all day.

Will definitely repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 5:26:00 PM More reviews by PaulaNC

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this duo recently. The lighter shade is a peachy color, and the deeper a mauve/brown. I'm really disappointed. The lighter color has chunky glitter. I applied it over UDPP. Using a wedge/crease brush (by BE) I applied to the outer V and it stuck in a streaky way. I tried to blend it out, but it didn't move. The lighter color was true to what I saw in the pan, but I did not expect the glitter chunks. The darker color was not as dark and rich as it appeared in the pan. This palette will be returned to Ulta.