Bare Escentuals Ready 2.0 The 15 minutes

Love this pinky plum neutral duo. It is perfect for daytime wear.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I purchased this today, after spending forever looking for the "right" pink eye shadows during a mall pink today. The lighter shade is a warm pink. It isn't matte, but certainly isn't frosty. The darker shade is a warm mauve with brownish pigments.

These shadows are GREAT. I have pale skin and dark hair, and the shadows look so perfect. The colors are warm and great for daytime and work. Plus the staying power is amazing; I applied over UDPP and they stayed in place all day.

Will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this duo recently. The lighter shade is a peachy color, and the deeper a mauve/brown. I'm really disappointed. The lighter color has chunky glitter. I applied it over UDPP. Using a wedge/crease brush (by BE) I applied to the outer V and it stuck in a streaky way. I tried to blend it out, but it didn't move. The lighter color was true to what I saw in the pan, but I did not expect the glitter chunks. The darker color was not as dark and rich as it appeared in the pan. This palette will be returned to Ulta.