September 15, 2014 | 956 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - 167sh brush LE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2012 10:03:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

This is a great addition to my brush collection. It's round, but with a flat top. It's super soft and doesn't shed. I've been using it for powder and bronzer, and I'm loving it. Unfortunately this brush is LE, but I think it would have a place in MAC's permanent line-up.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by sudali

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

I almost swapped or returned this brush because I wasn't quite sure what to use it for. I tried using it for powder foundation & I didn't like it because personally I like a less fluffly brush for pf so I can control where I place it (I have dry skin & do not want it all over where it cam age me). Then I decided to use it for highlighters such as Mac MSF's & then bronzers too & I feel in love! SO I went & got 2 more =) 1 for blush, 1 for highlighter, & 1 for bronzer. Very natural looking application. If I want a more intense blush look I use Mac 109, and intense bronzer 138, & 165 for intense highlighter. I'm glad I gave the 167sh another chance, it turned out to be a lovely multi-purpose brush!