October 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Remington - Keratin Therapy 1 " Clip-Free Curling Iron

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2014 1:18:00 PM More reviews by beachesatnormandy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have thin, stick straight hair. I have been having luck with Nume curling wands in the past, but wanted a larger barrel so that I could make lighter curls. I picked this up at Ulta, and used it the first time to be 100% disappointed. It barely curled anything. I went online and read some reviews - you are supposed to lay your hair flat against this iron. Great, so I tried that earlier and while it did produce curls this time they were gone in under 5 mins even with hair spray. I used it on the highest heat setting and held the curl for 10 seconds in each section of my hair.

I will be returning this, because it's just not for my hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This curling iron has a, Swivel cord, 30 second instant heat, Auto shutoff (60 minute), 30 heat settings, 400F high heat, Highest grade ceramic barrel, and a Heat protective glove. The only thing I dont like is there is no numbers for the tempature setting. But it performs way better than another brand it tried. I love the long barrel, it's perfect for my long hair. It gives that Victoria's Secret model hair look. You should use a heat protectant and mousse, tresemme makes a great one that has the heat protectant in the mousse, allow the curl to dry and then gently shake them loose with your fingertips. Lightly hairspray to set.