Remington Keratin Therapy 1 " Clip-Free Curling Iron

I have thin, stick straight hair. I have been having luck with Nume curling wands in the past, but wanted a larger barrel so that I could make lighter curls. I picked this up at Ulta, and used it the first time to be 100% disappointed. It barely curled anything. I went online and read some reviews - you are supposed to lay your hair flat against this iron. Great, so I tried that earlier and while it did produce curls this time they were gone in under 5 mins even with hair spray. I used it on the highest heat setting and held the curl for 10 seconds in each section of my hair.

I will be returning this, because it's just not for my hair.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This curling iron has a, Swivel cord, 30 second instant heat, Auto shutoff (60 minute), 30 heat settings, 400F high heat, Highest grade ceramic barrel, and a Heat protective glove. The only thing I dont like is there is no numbers for the tempature setting. But it performs way better than another brand it tried. I love the long barrel, it's perfect for my long hair. It gives that Victoria's Secret model hair look. You should use a heat protectant and mousse, tresemme makes a great one that has the heat protectant in the mousse, allow the curl to dry and then gently shake them loose with your fingertips. Lightly hairspray to set.