Maybelline Baby Lips - Pink Glow

3.5

Ingredients: Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Petrolatum, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Castor Oil, Myristyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, Polygylceryl 3, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Ozokerite, Cetyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Abscorbal Palmitate, Lantonin, Centella Asiatica Extract, Fragrance May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Red 21, Carmine

on 10/8/2014 8:55:00 PM

Babylips makes my lips so soft! I would definetely recommend this

Pros - I LUUUV the tint that builds on your lips with this clever little product. So handy to keep in your pocket when you want something you can pop on to give your lips some colour, but don't need a mirror to apply.

Cons - Personally I find it VERY DRYING if I use it too much. My lips get sore & itchy & require TONS of Paw Paw ointment to soothe them.

Overall - After having learnt my lesson NOT to use it on a daily basis, I love this for semi-regular use. It is a definite welcome inclusion in lip balm collection. Will repurchase :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This a pink lip balm that allegedly reacts with the pH of your lips to create a unique pink tint. On me, this is a blue-based sheer pink that leaves a stain. Adorable packaging and nice smell and I've been using this on and off for 7-8 months, so it lasts a long time. Onto the bad stuff: the lip balm is very slippery and not moisturising. It starts flaking horribly after 2-3 hours and sinks into lip lines and does not wear comfortably for me. I prefer other lip products a lot more and thus will not repurchase this again. IMO, this is an overrated product.

on 12/27/2013 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm addicted to it!!! I apply every hour but it's ok since I really really love it;s scent! It smells like sugus. :D Staying power, well for me only one hour. I know. It's sad. It's not your average lip balm though. It brings color and it leaves color even when the shine itself is completely gone!!! I Highly recommended for teens like me(teens ok twenteens haha!) :D

on 12/1/2013 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This was an average lipbalm. Nice color, the smell is alright, lasts for 3 hours at the most, nice colour. I probably won't repurchase this item.

on 11/3/2013 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

THE PACKAGING
Really cute packaging. Perfect size to fit in my pocket for school. I love the light pink colour and the silver, its really nice.

THE PRODUCT
This lip balm smells AMAZING! It is the perfect tint of pink for my lips which means i can wear it to school. It moisturises pretty well, like the normal one really. It doesn't last quite as long as the normal Baby Lips lip balm but it still lasts long enough for me. Its the best tinted lip balm I've ever seen because it is the perfect shade for your lips.

THE PRICE
For grown ups it's probably really cheap but for young teens like me it could cost a whole weeks pocket money (half if you're rich). But it doesn't run out quickly so you get your moneys worth I guess.

on 10/5/2013 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This lip balm actually turns into quite a hot pink tint, but subtly so that applying without a mirror is totally fine :) Hydration is average.
I have repurchased this once and will do so again!

on 9/26/2013 7:32:00 AM

Absolutely love this product!! Very moisturisng and stays on for hours. The colour tint is a nice faint colour that lasts even after the lip balm has worn off, but sometimes makes me look washed out. Overall I definitely recommend, great bang for your buck!

on 8/31/2013 5:54:00 AM

Nice, cute and clean packaging but expensive for a lip balm. Easy to use and apply but had to apply frequently as it's not very moisturizing. The pink tint made my lips closer to red than pink. Since I don't wear any lipstick you can use this as an alternative.

on 7/10/2013 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Maybelline for starters is not the best brand in the world but when all my friends started using Baby Lips I thought It must be good otherwise they wouldn't use it. My first Baby Lips was Pink Glow and when I first put it on it was amazing, I fell in love with it. After a while though my lips grew dependant on it and I had to put some on every five minutes. After putting it on for about five times in one day it gave an unnautural pink colour to my lips. I looked like I had spilt pink paint on my lips. Was dissapointed with this product I expected better. Now I use Nivea Lip Balm which is similar to Baby Lips, but I find it so much more better.

Popular Lip Treatments