November 27, 2014 | 1480 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Milani - Instant Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by lilblacksky

HG eye makeup remover, and I do not use the word HG lightly ;) I wear a *lot* of makeup, especially eye makeup, with waterproof eyeliner, very waterproof layered mascara, etc. Best one I've found and I have tried many (Clean&Clear, Nyx, etc mostly drugstore as I go through makeup removers quite fast and I cannot justify "HE" makeup remover on a tight budget) My old favorite was Neutrogena's which I used for nearly 2 years, but I am currently trying to switch to all cruelty-free. Based on rave reviews of bloggers whom I respect very much, I took a leap and ordered three from Milani's site. I was not disappointed!! This is MUCH MUCH better than Neutrogena's eye mu remover. It removes my makeup literally twice as fast as Neutrogena's... AND it does not sting at all (Neutrogena's stung me ever so slightly when it ran into my eyes). I truly love it. I use three small bits of a cotton ball, one for each eye and one for cleanup, and voila :) Been using it for ~2 weeks and no allergic reactions or anything so all's great.

This is a dual phase type makeup remover just like Neutrogena's, Lancome Bifacil, etc. I find that dual phase removers work the best for removing heavy waterproof makeup. The only thing is that they can and quite often do leave an oily residue, especially so if you don't shake it very well. Milani's also has this problem. I always cleanse my face after removing makeup so it's not an issue for me but I know for some of you it might so I wanted to let you know!

Otherwise, the only problem I have with this is that as of now it's only available online (Milani's website and Cherryculture is the only places I've found it) It'd be so much more convenient if it were offered in physical drugstores like CVS.

I highly *highly* recommend this product for anyone who needs heavy-duty makeup removing that is also cruelty free and affordable!

**Edit** Seems like Milani discontinued it, however their sister company Jordana makes the EXACT same product. Jordana's eye makeup remover has the same ingredients in the same order, works and feels exactly the same, even comes in the same blue bottle. I've been using Milani/Jordana eye mu removers for over a year now and the only difference I can tell is the label ;) So if you're looking for Milani's and can't find it, try Jordana's!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by jtrnphd

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eye makeup remover is silicone, oil, and fragrance free. It is a dual phase liquid that is activated when shaken. It leaves no oily residue and instantly removes eye makeup--even long wearing and waterproof makeup. This product was just as effective as Lacome Bi-facil but at a much lower cost (Around $5). Only negative is that currently it is only available on line at the Milani website. This is definitely a product that I will purchase in bulk!