Lancome UV Expert Gn-shield Triple Potency UV Expert BB Complete SPF50/PA+++

3.9

Aqua, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate,, Glycerin,, Dimethicone,, Terephthalylidene Dicamphor Sulfonic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Isocetyl Stearate, Drometrizole Trisiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Triethanol amine. Stearic Acid. Potassium cetyl phosphate, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, RNA. Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Carbomer, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isohexadecane, Methicone, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Arginine, Pyridoxine HCL, Palmitic Acid, Tromethamine, Aluminum hydroxide, Adenosine, Phenylalanine, Mannitol, Tyrosine, Disodium adenosine triphosphate, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl salicylic acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Histidine HCL, Polysorbate 80, Acrylamide/Sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Parfum, Linalool, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Amyl cinnamal, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Red 7, Blue 1 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 4/8/2015 4:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use it accidentally just because i got the small tube sample from Lancome after my purchase.
And i just try it after skincare, without using ant base/primer, this already give me a flawless complexion and look like i'm wearing nothing, but it do blurring some imperfection such as freckles and some skin tone color. I do love this BB, what i can say it's just the lightest western brand BB. The texture itself is also watery base, so it also good for my dry skin. I love the protection of UV too with SPF50.

on 10/19/2014 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love the Lancome bb! My skin is oily but this is smooth as silk...light....easy to apply when you just need a fresh face without a foundation. The foundation is amazing also. Never disappointed with anything Lancome!

on 4/13/2014 12:46:00 PM

I started out early in 2013 using the normal EV Expert SPF50/PA+++ and loved the way it blurred out a lot imperfections and my skin (try it on the back of your hand, redness and some marks just blur away).

The BB version I bought as a mistake on the way to La Palma last November, but a happy mistake. This is slightly thicker than the normal one and I am using the Number 1 shade. It comes out a bit grey looking and scary, but once blended it looks like my face has had the edges taken off it, a very soft blur of everything. Sometimes I use a sponge to apply (especially around the sides of my eyes), sometimes I use my foundation brush. I use this BB as a Primer too, for all my makeup. You can be out all day with this on your face, I've even hiked in it and it stayed put for about 4-5 hours - although I had to reapply on my hair line and nose after perspiring! If you're a vain hiker (I am) this is brilliant stuff. I feel confident the sun isn't hacking away at my face with the ageing brush when I am where this, it's also incredibly brilliant on the back of your hands too.

NB: Be VERY careful which moisturiser you use underneath this cream, it can roll off. I am currently using this BB underneath the new Lancome Teint Visionnaire foundation (see my review).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is NOT for oily skin. I have oily to very oily skin and it literally melted away after 4 hours. I blotted and touched up with powder but it did not help. This is made for dry, combo, and sensitive skin. It's a shame because it looks great on. The price is steep but you do get a lot for your money. I ended up handing this off to my mom, who is 59 and dry, and she loved it. For oily girls I recommend Smashbox or Bobbi Brown BB.

on 1/22/2014 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this BB cream, I got a 10 ml sample that I carry with me in my on the go make up bag and since a little goes a long way, it lasts me surprisingly long (at least a month of regular use). It looks very natural on my complexion while some other Asian-market targeted BB creams I've tried show up a little ashy or beige-y on me. It makes my skin appear smooth and radiant, it covers imperfections well and it's pretty lightweight for an SPF 50 product. It lasts all day without moving, but it can get shiny throughout the day. I haven't noticed any improvement in my skin but I wasn't looking for it either. Unfortunately it's quite expensive, but since BB creams are now everywhere here in Israel too, I will try to find a decent locally available alternative. If I don't find anything I'm as happy with, I'll repurchase.

on 12/12/2013 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Firstly, I am fairer (celtic skin with both pink & yellow undertones) than this product's target market so for me it does add a little bit of depth to my colour, but unfortunately with a rather ashen cast. This was mostly corrected with a good buffing of DiorSkin Pressed Powder in 001 with a flat kabuki brush. This product works, but I am dubious of its SPF claims as realistically it has to be applied very thinly. I have more faith in my thickly applied Mac ProLongwear SPF10! I also tried layering it over Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF85+ for a day I was spending outdoors, it was doable but tended towards leaving fingerprint trails from application. I was hoping this product would be more effortless - in a sense I wanted an "anti-vanity" product, something I could quickly put on in the morning on days when a full face of makeup wasn't required/desired, and be confident of moisture, SPF coverage, and a mild aesthetic improvement of my natural base. It barely delivers on the third requirement, the second is iffy, and the first is non-existent. The product itself feels moist when smoothed on, but rapidly dries itself and my skin along with it in a way best described as "sticky-dry". The finish after application feels very chemical and unnatural, almost worse than sunscreen, which is really saying something. It will be interesting to see how long the 30ml tube lasts - I am betting on a month or less, which at $79NZD for a substandard product is obscene. The elusive hunt for the perfect BB cream continues...

on 11/21/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OK here's the thing this is NOT made for tan skin ONLY for Asian fair skin, so you can imagine how pissed I was when I looked like a grey ghost when I first applied it. But considering it's high price I couldn't just throw it so I used it under my MUFE powder foundation and it looked amazing! It made my skin look matte yet covered some flawed areas, it made it also very vibrant so bottom line is if you don't hav fair skin use it under a foundation or powder that's your color it will look great and a huge plus is that it's SPF 50 which is great for really hot places like Dubai, I would honestly save up and repurchase however I am yet to see that it actually correct your skin flaws if it does I'll update maybe

on 4/29/2013 8:49:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have been a skeptic of BB creams for such a long time. I have tried several and this is one of those that I've tried that I would regard with a positive note as "highly satisfactory". Its SPF 50 did not fail in protecting my skin especially when I have to walk out for lunch from outside my building. Shade #1 suits my skintone quite well so it did its job in covering up as well as saving my time from applying and blending foundation during early morning rush. One problem I have with it is that it can get pretty oily on the T zone since I've got combination-oily skin, so oil control film is a MUST by around late afternoon when you use this product. Despite the minor setback, I would still continue using this product and recommend this for the time-conscious working girl!

on 4/14/2013 10:04:00 PM

Thankfully I did not purchase this but received a travel size BB cream from one of Lancome's events. This product is not that bad on the overall, just that it wasn't suitable for me? I have combo skin but this was way too oily and shiny for my face. It's not like I experienced this much later during the day but when I first step out of the house? My sister asked if I put oil on my face, lol...Also the colour is a lil pale looking, not suitable for all skin shades I believe. On the plus side, it's SPF 50.

on 11/1/2012 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I am happy with this product. It has good UV protection which I need as I live in a very harsh climate. The texture is very light and I don't find it at all greasy.

There seem to be 2 colour options and I think that by mistake I bought the slightly darker one. But it doesn't seem to matter as it blends very well.