October 21, 2014 | 1649 users online

Lipstick - Christian Dior - Rouge Dior Nude 263 Swan

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I am in love with this pink shade #263 called Swan! Such an amazing wearable girly pink color, slightly on a cooler tone side I'd say - but still very flattering on many skin tones.

I think this lipstick is very similar to MAC 'Creme Cup' or Urban Decay 'Native' - but still there is something special about it. I guess I mean its amazing scent of roses, which if you don't like roses might bother you actually.

This lipstick is very nicely formulated and leaves my lips feeling nourished and smooth even after a long day of wearing it. I believe it is a great every day, quick, throw-on color that doesn't require much maintanence!

There is actually this nice detailed blog post on Dior Rouge lipsticks, which will give you even more review/ideas on how to get most of your lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2014 6:48:00 AM More reviews by alyssian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Very expensive but WOW I love the color and how it feels on my lips when I apply it! It gives off a coyly natural yet enhanced color and feels luxuriously soft. Not so long lasting but by the time you need to reapply, you'll even look forward to the feel of smoothing it on your lips all over again. Nice one!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by runwayartist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The perfect nude lipstick for me; not too pink, not too beige, not too peachy. Having fair complexion with blue undertones, it is always hard for me to find a good nude/pink lipstick. Thank God Dior came up with the Nude collection and I fell in love. Decent pigmentation for a nude lipstick, ultra hydrating and - what can one say about the packaging? Lovely as always. A bit pricey (34EUR), but definitely worth its money!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely beautiful; glides on like a dream.

I've long wanted to jump on the nude lip bandwagon but, alas, I always ended up looking rather corpselike. On a whim, I decided to give Rouge Dior Nude 263 a try and it was a pleasant surprise!

Very neutral and beige-y, but with enough pink in it to make your lips look healthy.

Expensive, but a nice splurge

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When i got Dior swan i was so excited to just have it in my collection of makeup, i had seen many people rave about it and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, well it was defo worth it. Swan is a light pink with a slight shimmer to it, when applyed to your lips it leaves them feeling nice and smooth. I wore this lipstick non stop for the first 2 weeks of having it (i then went on to buy new products that i wanted to try). When i feel like i just want a nice simple makeup look Swan is excatly what i turn for, it stays on your lips very well and i would defo suggest this to anyone! If you are not able to spend the 25 that it would cost you to get it here in the UK then i would recommend 'Maybelline colour sensational' in 'Pink Pearl' it is slightly different but when applied to the lips looks pretty much the same to Swan and i would say that it is a great dupe!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Linatha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

By now, you know I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nude lip. Not too nude, not too pink, not too peach. That's a tall bill (or should I say bullet) to fill for any lipstick.

I was reading about the 6 new NUDE shades that Dior just came out with this September. The color "Swan" 263 caught my eye. It's an innocent pink nude. OUTRAGEOUS. This has to be my all time favorite (to this point at least).

The other 5 nudes are gorgeous too...ranging from peach to berry nude. Since I'm a cool-tone gal, this color is just perfect. Made my lips feel smooth and sexy and the man oh man does the color last.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No