Dior Rouge Dior Nude 263 Swan

on 4/12/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG. This is the best lipstick I have ever put on. I have been searching for a pinky nude lipstick to follow the current "nude lips" trend. Tried so many colors, and with my light skin, all the nudes out there just seemed to wash me out. When I finally found this one from DIOR, color Swan 263, this is the only nude pink color that actually really complements my skin beautifully and gives me a glow !!! It hydrates so well. This lipstick probably has the best texture of lipsticks ever, so smooth, it feels so natural on my lips. I can wear this all day. The color lasts. I love Dior, they have the best products! Going to check if they have other colors that are nice and purchase another one of the same line just cause it's so great. Expensive, but totally worth the price.

on 11/3/2014 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product occupies a wonderful place in the color spectrum of lipstick--light and cool without veering into the purple realm. I think of it as simply pale and pink rather than nude because it's not at all beige and one swipe reliably brightens my face, even without dramatic eyes to balance the "nude." For reference I'm between MAC NW20 and NW25.

The texture is also outstanding: balmy yet creamy, not matte, but not particularly shiny either, unlike the Addict range. It feels comfortable and smooth even if I don't have time to moisturize first.

Thank you to Dior for this superior lipstick, but I'm taking a lippie off because the product eventually softened in the tube to the point that I had to wipe a chunk off the top.

on 10/4/2014 6:27:00 AM

I am in love with this pink shade #263 called Swan! Such an amazing wearable girly pink color, slightly on a cooler tone side I'd say - but still very flattering on many skin tones.

I think this lipstick is very similar to MAC 'Creme Cup' or Urban Decay 'Native' - but still there is something special about it. I guess I mean its amazing scent of roses, which if you don't like roses might bother you actually.

This lipstick is very nicely formulated and leaves my lips feeling nourished and smooth even after a long day of wearing it. I believe it is a great every day, quick, throw-on color that doesn't require much maintanence!

There is actually this nice detailed blog post on Dior Rouge lipsticks, which will give you even more review/ideas on how to get most of your lipstick

on 4/24/2014 6:48:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Very expensive but WOW I love the color and how it feels on my lips when I apply it! It gives off a coyly natural yet enhanced color and feels luxuriously soft. Not so long lasting but by the time you need to reapply, you'll even look forward to the feel of smoothing it on your lips all over again. Nice one!

The perfect nude lipstick for me; not too pink, not too beige, not too peachy. Having fair complexion with blue undertones, it is always hard for me to find a good nude/pink lipstick. Thank God Dior came up with the Nude collection and I fell in love. Decent pigmentation for a nude lipstick, ultra hydrating and - what can one say about the packaging? Lovely as always. A bit pricey (34EUR), but definitely worth its money!

on 6/29/2013 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool

Absolutely beautiful; glides on like a dream.

I've long wanted to jump on the nude lip bandwagon but, alas, I always ended up looking rather corpselike. On a whim, I decided to give Rouge Dior Nude 263 a try and it was a pleasant surprise!

Very neutral and beige-y, but with enough pink in it to make your lips look healthy.

Expensive, but a nice splurge

on 3/31/2013 12:30:00 PM

When i got Dior swan i was so excited to just have it in my collection of makeup, i had seen many people rave about it and wanted to see what all the fuss was about, well it was defo worth it. Swan is a light pink with a slight shimmer to it, when applyed to your lips it leaves them feeling nice and smooth. I wore this lipstick non stop for the first 2 weeks of having it (i then went on to buy new products that i wanted to try). When i feel like i just want a nice simple makeup look Swan is excatly what i turn for, it stays on your lips very well and i would defo suggest this to anyone! If you are not able to spend the 25 that it would cost you to get it here in the UK then i would recommend 'Maybelline colour sensational' in 'Pink Pearl' it is slightly different but when applied to the lips looks pretty much the same to Swan and i would say that it is a great dupe!

on 9/7/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

By now, you know I'm always on the hunt for the perfect nude lip. Not too nude, not too pink, not too peach. That's a tall bill (or should I say bullet) to fill for any lipstick.

I was reading about the 6 new NUDE shades that Dior just came out with this September. The color "Swan" 263 caught my eye. It's an innocent pink nude. OUTRAGEOUS. This has to be my all time favorite (to this point at least).

The other 5 nudes are gorgeous too...ranging from peach to berry nude. Since I'm a cool-tone gal, this color is just perfect. Made my lips feel smooth and sexy and the man oh man does the color last.