September 20, 2014 | 1703 users online

Other - Puremoist Contact Solution

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

This was recommended to me by my eye doctor. I wear contacts (obviously) and had been having a lot of redness, itchiness, and build up on my contacts. My eye doctor gave me a bottle of this for free, all I had to do was fill out a short survey about the product and return it when I was finished. I found Puremoist to work very well, my contacts didn't seem to dry out as quickly as they did when i used a generic opti-free type solution, and also seemed to last longer. I definitely found I had less build up as well, and when used with Puremoist rewetting drops, I had much less buildup. I was used to going through the day with specks on my contacts that I couldn't wash off(possibly from eye makeup, not sure), but now I don't have that problem anymore. This seems a little expensive to me, but all contact solutions do. I recommend buying this from Walmart, it seems to be the cheapest place I can find it, or see if CVS has any coupons.