April 19, 2014 | 1689 users online

Scrubs - Nuxe - Gentle Exfoliating Gel With Rose Petals

rated 4 of 5 on 9/1/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Jsirois

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Would I buy this one again? I am still thinking..

I have sensitive skin, and this is truly a gentle product. Almost too gentle in fact. I prefer exfoliation products with more scrubbing particles -this one has more gel than scrubbing material.

This being said, my face was great after using it, and it did not dry my skin off, which many other products do. Smell of roses is nice -not my personal favorite but I got used to it.

I will try a couple of others before I make up my mind about this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by TRP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's gentle and does the job of exfoliating in the most natural way, all nuxe products are mostly natural and this one it's one of my regular ones, I always keep an extra one just in case, it's regularly sold out on my local pharmacy, it says a lot.
Using it twice a week followed by an hydrating mask helps keep the blemishes at bay.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2013 4:29:00 PM More reviews by jorates

I am reviewing the predecessor Aux 3 Roses. It has an oily feeling in a good soothing way, the grainf are gentle and it leaves the skin soft and calm. It last so long I got in France a year ago and still have plenty even with regular use!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This gentle exfoliating gel is awsome! It smells like pink roses! It comes in a tube,the gel is translucide and amber with little sand particules. It gently removes death skin,leaving it smooth and fresh! It`s for sensitive skin! I really love that new rose petals line by nuxe! It comes in pink tubes and bottles for that line! Love it!