September 2, 2014 | 1987 users online

Lipstick - Chanel - Rouge Allure LE rouge Intense #102 Palpitante

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful pink red color. I have not seen another color like it. It has a lot of pigment and just brightens up your lips so beautifully. I am basically off of Chanel lip colors as I have moved solely to higher end ones like La Prairie, Sisley, or YSL. But this one is an exception. Every dark haired beauty should add it to their collection!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Bmelodyb

I love the colour itself but it really doesnt suit my skin tone, it makes me look drained and ages me. I much prefer passion and incandescente from the rouge allure range. Im very pale, celtic skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by marianam14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a red raspberry lipstick, so it isnt a blue red lipstick.
This lipstick has a fushia undertone which makes it even more distinct from the traditional red lipsticks. This goes well with my skin tone, indeed better than the blue red lipsticks.
This lipstick does not dry the lips, stays flawless for about 4 hours and it is highly pigmented.
The packaging is beautiful, elegant and chic. All in this lipstick is very "chanel".

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 6:06:00 PM More reviews by indiangirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Very moisturizing lipstick in a fabulous colour that looks great on my NC30 Indian skin. Very similar to Tom Ford's Cherry Lush but does not compare to TF in level of pigmentation and staying power but it's a great lipstick all the same.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by ivana89

A beautiful vibrant red that brightens up the face and gives an edge to any outfit. Perfect with foundation, liquid liner and mascara. This lipstick will do the rest of the job. love it! I also love its texture and staying power. No need to touch up often with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by chaumeow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second Chanel lipstick and I am so impressed! Not only is it moisturizing, the staining power of this lipstick is great! (Especially for those who doesn't like applying lipstick often throughout the day). I love this colour! It's a cool red with more of pink undertone in it. It's very vibrant when applied, but I tend to use it as a lip stain instead for a natural look. I feel like it really livens up my face when I go bare face to school. It doesn't dry out my lips and I have no allergic reaction with it so far! I find it's expensive, but the quality and super cool packaging is worth it! Love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 1:59:00 PM More reviews by flybaby

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of three new Chanel shades I recently purchased. It is my favorite.

Palpitante is a vibrant cool red. It goes on smoothly, lasts very well, and wears off evenly.

The fragrance is very light, and there is no shimmer.

The most similar red I have to compare it with is Tom Ford Cherry Lush. But, Cherry Lush is slightly darker.

I am uploading a photo with swatches of several Chanel lipstick shades for comparison.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No